Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I just been been cynical of Dave here because I don’t trust a word these two say- or does his latest Instagram post look like he’s used photo editing tool to lengthen himself to appear slightly thinner-I’m looking at the elbow to finger tip length on both pics and back crease to neck- looks like a photo edit tool to me🤔
Honestly, Dave is the only person I know that's before and 'after' photos look the bleeping same!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what excuse are we going to get for them not uploading tonight? I'm just getting in there early as last desperate attempt at pulling in the views has only hit 5.7k so no doubt there won't be a vlog tonight as the other one from this week is sitting at the same amount!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but there’s barely any difference in them two pictures! He should be showing a noticeable weight loss by now! Like others have said he’s counting how many lbs he’s lost in total but not counting the lbs that were added on in between.

that’s the most pathetic weight loss before and after I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 12
Do they have iPhones? Pretty sure the newer iPhones have wide angle lenses which will automatically elongate the body 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but there’s barely any difference in them two pictures! He should be showing a noticeable weight loss by now! Like others have said he’s counting how many lbs he’s lost in total but not counting the lbs that were added on in between.

that’s the most pathetic weight loss before and after I’ve ever seen!
Also if he is doing all this weightlifting in the Gem, shouldn't he be getting some definition around his arms at least, I mean the amount of time he has been doing it he should have GUNS by now! The arms (even where there is less flab) look smaller 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
So he’s lost 50 pounds and head has shrunk to half its previous size but his arm has grown an extra four inches?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've always wanted to be abit taller maybe I can try daves diet out and see what happens

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at how long it took those people to lose 50lbs 4/5 months some of them Dave has been about a year so far it this latest ‘journey’

Reactions: 9
Oi dave stop prancing around with photoshop it's Friday 6pm where is the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all were hoodwinked by them at some point
Speak for yourself😅. From the moment I first saw them in one of their disney 'vlogs' I thought 'what a pair of bleeping wasters'.

From her being parked in that room sleeping all the time to the fat gluttonous bastard taking a suitcase to Walmart (and the ensuing phone dying farce) they truly did waste a holiday to wdw.

I kept watching the rest of their wdw vlogs because I like to watch what is going on in the background (which is admittedly difficult when Dave is in shot) but that was it.

Neither of them have a single redeeming feature and the sooner they duck off from social media the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably "lucky escape Sophie, that could have been Chip that happened to".
This is the most accurate thing I've ever read.

Okay, so can someone work out how if Dave is 'building muscle' how he has lost 50lbs but looks the same?

Surely, if his personal trainer was doing his job, Dave would be losing 50lbs of 'fat' but would be gaining more muscle definition so would be more defined? And surely if he was losing 'Fat' and not muscle, you would be able to see this!?

The man has lost his bleeping mind.

Guys, Soaf can't spell, Dave can't do maths and maybe neither of them can tell the time?! I think we are finally discovering how bleeping THICK they both are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she said she already had a vlog explaining where they’ve been already filmed so what’s the excuse for NO vlog today?

just as I comment she puts a vlog up. .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First thought. She’s not prancing around in one of her floral dresses? Where’s the black look come from? 🤔
Plug to us tattlers - she shows a large bottle of cows milk and says you know you’ve got a one year old when your carrying a large bottle of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Likes and dislikes aren't hidden and already.... 12 likes.... 4 dislikes.... it's only been uploaded for 3 minutes hahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh really? I thought they had won Cosmopolitans Biggest Scammer's of 2021 award. or Cosmopolitans Laziest and Most Useless Vloggers of 2021 award. Or Cosmopolitans Special Award for the least contribution to a global pandemic award 2021.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.