Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she buying Barney a £32 jumper that looks like it's sprayed on. SIZE UP BABE, if he grows at the speed of Dave, he'll be in 18-24 months in a couple of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she buying Barney a £32 jumper that looks like it's sprayed on. SIZE UP BABE, if he grows at the speed of Dave, he'll be in 18-24 months in a couple of weeks.
I've just had a quick squiz at the White Company website, the largest that jumper comes in is 1 - 1 1/2, he's like surely 14/15 months, in what world did she think that would be A a good fit and B value for money is she stupid? Mind you like someone else said I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see it again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just had a quick squiz at the White Company website, the largest that jumper comes in is 1 - 1 1/2, he's like surely 14/15 months, in what world did she think that would be A a good fit and B value for money is she stupid? Mind you like someone else said I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see it again.
She is seriously demented.

Why wouldn't you find something a size bigger so he could grow into it and get more wear out of it.

That will be in the next charity shop pile and £32 wanked down the drain.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to feel convinced that soaf didn't leave uni i think she failed the year in all honesty.
Imaginer her trying to get assignments in on Time for a start.
Her attendance would have been awful.
And she's thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is seriously demented.

Why wouldn't you find something a size bigger so he could grow into it and get more wear out of it.

That will be in the next charity shop pile and £32 wanked down the drain.
The label is probably still in it so she can try and return it

Reactions: 8
Imagine her trying to deal with complaints or add a simple invoice together.

God help any of her customers!!!

The label is probably still in it so she can try and return it
''Let me just get a photo of you in it Barney so I can do the swipe up affiliate link and then we can return it!''

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Poor Barney will probably get a pitiful pile of Christmas presents from these pair, most of which will probably end up returned. Hopefully they go to nana fran this year, he'll get love, attention and his own little mini Christmas Dinner then, instead of melt puffs

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can't get my head around any of this. If i had to make an appointment to see the emergency vets and then had to drive an hour to get there, i would insist that my pet was seen, what good is a telephone consultation Chip needed to be examined. I don't think she drove there at all, after talking to them the price probably put her off and instead she decided to see her own vets the next morning.
The out of hours vets down my way charge £185 just for a consultation plus it has to be paid up front but unlike Soaf i wouldn't even hesitate to pay it especially if i had thought that my dog may have swallowed some glass.

The words mountain and molehill spring to mind, that woman would do anything to get some sympathy and views, well that certainly backfired yet again.
THEY ARE LYING!

Firstly, I live in similar ish area and there are loads of emergency vets!? I’ve never travelled further than half hour! Also, NOBODY travels to the vets and doesn’t end up actually going in?!?

I think she just phoned the emergency vets that night for advice (which is free), the vet nurse told her he’s fine and to watch him, and she filmed that segment of the conversation whilst in her car to make it look like she had actually gone to the vets.

ALSO! (Sorry, ranting!) I’ve just remembered that one of my spaniels has swallowed glass 2 times. There is NOTHING vets can do- they can’t make the dog sick it back up because of the dangers associated with a dog spewing glass back up obviously. Usually the vets recommend feeding the dog bread to cushion the glass and it gets pooed out, and they advise to call in or bring dog in again if they aren’t eating properly/any other signs the glass has damaged something.

It just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 18
I think she just phoned the emergency vets that night for advice (which is free), the vet nurse told her he’s fine and to watch him, and she filmed that segment of the conversation whilst in her car to make it look like she had actually gone to the vets
I just picture ratbag opening her curtains and sophie is parked on her drive

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s so little in every way his little legs little feet etc. What does he get fed, like a dog scraps on the high chair table, most ends up on the floor but as the evil witch has admitted Barney has 14oz of ready made formula at bedtime, I remember her laughing saying at least he sleeps. The noises he makes when eating tells me he’s hungry, he always seems hungry, if they fed him facing them they would see how often he’s sucking on fresh air, it’s so very sad. When was Barney last weighed, I’d lay money he is underweight That’s all they give a tit about is getting Barney to sleep. The walks in the pram not for fresh air, not to see the surroundings, he can’t see SFA with the hood up facing one of the gruesome twosome, as she proved on her Instagram stories, he likes a lie in but 14 hrs isn’t enough for them lazy arseholes she admitted they were ignoring him before soft play as they wanted him to nap, going round the furniture place with the hood right down so he couldn’t see anything it’s disgusting!! 12 hrs a night since birth more or less, they take it in turns to sleep, never known anything like it and the odd night he was upset as he was teething the pair of them asking the morons who follow them pls wish us a good night, soph with a face like a slapped arse into the camera, Barneys watching his 10th time of mo, more calpol dave. The stupid witch didn’t even know how many teeth he had in one of the vlogs. It makes me sick that their families support this. Come on Nana Fran come rescue Barney as someone commented daves dad to take chop.

What’s chop eaten today - Barney
Accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Yeah I don't think she drove for an hour.

Firstly, nobody, in such a panicked state should be driving an hour with their dog in the back 'bleeding profusely' that's noT only unsafe but also insane. Surely, you'd have either;

- Called the emergency vets for advice.
- Gone to the vets 2 minutes down the road
- If it really was THAT bad, got your Mum/Sister or any family member to come stay with Barney whilst Dave was safely with Chop whilst you were able to drive safely.

I think she got in the car, was heading to the vets but they rang to say don't come in. She made out like she'd been driving for an hour to really lay it on thick.

An hour of a dog bleeding is wasted time, surely you'd want to get them somewhere ASAP if it was that bad, I live literally in the middle of nowhere and my vet is literally 10 minutes away. They live in a massive town!

Nah, I'll just drive 60 miles away from home for shits and giggles.

And in the crisis, she managed to grab his medication, a banana, the camera?! bleeping hell.

And Barney nearly lobbing her donut on the floor was just bleeping priceless. Barney, we salute you sir.

Reactions: 15
It’s been 3 weeks since a video got over 10k. How are they living on that? If they were really frugal I’d understand that their is probably some benefits coming in too, but this is a family who spend £££ ALL THE TIME.

£80 Jumpers for Soaf
£30 jumpers for Barney
£££ snacks for Dave

I just do not understand this lifestyle???

It’s been 3 weeks since a video got over 10k. How are they living on that? If they were really frugal I’d understand that their is probably some benefits coming in too, but this is a family who spend £££ ALL THE TIME.

£80 Jumpers for Soaf
£30 jumpers for Barney
£££ snacks for Dave

I just do not understand this lifestyle???
Think they’ve had a comfortable month with ads but I’m sure they’ve wasted the money on absolute crap and will back to being skint next month, unless they get more ads. I don’t think they will get many more now though hopefully.

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget their tax returns with being self employed. Surely if they’re on enough to warrant both being self employed and living this life, they must be having to save money for the tax man too

• Haha
Poor Nana Fran and Scottish Grandad are probably watching the vlogs for updates and thinking oh Barney, wish you were here, we'll give you warm baths, play games with colourful toys, have some eye contact and chatter, and proper layers of clothing.

Reactions: 10
Just saw this and thought of slave. I wholeheartedly believe that if daves trainer told him all this he would believe it, then make this video with "a little word on weight lose"

• Haha
Alot of the significantly smaller channels that I watch are gaining more views than SAD.

They are sliding in to obscurity fast.

Reactions: 9
Yeah their finances haven’t made sense for a while.

The poll the we did, suggested many people think they are claiming universal credit as a top up which would make sense. (As that would explain why Dave was still going to interviews randomly when it made no sense.) but really who knows. I think it should that people think these two would do ANYT

YouTube is not enough to pay their lifestyle. Their views are down by 30% than this time last year, Soaf said ad sense was already down due to Covid so the ADS are what they are living on I should imagine. However they are very unreliable sources of income. They went months without an ad and the ones they are getting are pretty tit!!

And like someone said, have they been putting any money aside from the ads for tax!! Doubt it.

I cannot see this ‘buisness’ taking off. People aren’t happy with these two. Their comments aren’t exactly glowing, people aren’t tuning in and loads have people have already gone. But what’s weird, their subscriber number hasn’t gone down?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.