Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just seen about chip! As someone who is a dog owner myself I get it things happen! I remember once my brother left a door open to the dining room and my dog ate a whole Easter egg while I was working an 8 hour shift! He even got the paper off 😂
But the fact that Chip has ate multiple things off the kitchen counters and they haven’t put anything in place to stop that happening. Or even stopped leaving food on the side is absolutely crazy.
She doesn’t even seem bothered on the vlog just looks fucked off that she’s up out of bed! 😳😤
My cats are devils for stealing food if you leave it on the side , so I don’t leave food on the side unsupervised - it’s as simple as that ! Once our cat licked most of the icing off a birthday cake I was meant to be giving to a colleague , safe to say I learnt my lesson !

why , after the bacon incident , did they not think to put things away ?? Especially a jar of pesto - so easy to put back in the fridge or the cupboard .. or if it was empty , the recycling bin !!

Reactions: 13
This is what happens when they 'leave their washing up until Dave does it late in the evening' and let Chip have free reign of the fecking kitchen!!!

1+1=2 guysssssss

Reactions: 7
Anything and everything with the BeggingBowlBrowns becomes a half-truth or a lie and close to 0.1% of it makes any sense. I don’t know how they keep up with their riddles and fables. The chronology of their week is a mystery to us all, what on earth do they do with their time?!

Reactions: 8
They don't even think of getting a baby gate to the kitchen to keep their mobile crawling BABY safe, let alone their dog.
Exactly. Can you imagine if it was Barney that went into the kitchen first and was sitting playing with glass? Would be very interesting to see who they would worry most about and take to emergency care first. Unfortunately I think we all know the answer and it's not the correct one

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m not caught up on this thread yet (I’m only on page 38 lol) but CONGRATS ON ALL THE PREGNANCIES! 💕 Send some of that baby dust my way!

• Heart
Wonder what the comments would be like if that had been Barney? If he had crawled to the cupboard and drunk or eaten something he shouldn’t have? (Like washing tablets!)
I actually can’t believe they put this on the internet, they are their own worst enemy. Plus, they’ve said a million times that they are careful about sharing too much on line. I would have been deeply ashamed and embarrassed to admit to the world how tit you actually are and release this video for all to see (and then have the absolute cheek to say “don’t come for us”) Just when I think they can’t stoop any lower….

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Soaf, I know you’ll read this so just wondering if you ever actually buy Barney anything without trying to flog it at the same time? We all know where to buy Joules clothes because believe it or not they’ve been around for years. We don’t need a link an affiliate link to it 🙄
Well done for buying him a jumper but how about some vests since you only have one, some socks, shoes and a winter coat 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that during the ohone call there was a focus on the blood stained trousers she was wearing?! For real dramatic effect. But obv we couldn’t actually see the blood stained kitchen

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice that during the ohone call there was a focus on the blood stained trousers she was wearing?! For real dramatic effect. But obv we couldn’t actually see the blood stained kitchen
yes! Just to prove he had cut his mouth 🙄 silly mare.

• Haha
The tiny few spots of blood, hardly blood stained, but she is happy to sit filming a vlog but didn't have time to change them :unsure:

A lot doesn't add up with this but...

There is one MASSIVE HOLE in the story...there is a vet on their road, literally 2 min walk away if that! And on their website (I have removed the phone number, as privacy and all):

" Emergency care is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Outside our normal hours, you can call xxxxxx to receive instructions on contacting the duty veterinarian."

Sooooo this begs the question, why aren't you registered at that vet instead of one an hour away, or was the hour drive a crock of shite?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The speck of blood. I mean, the way she was describing it, I was expecting her to be in blood soaked clothing but seriously.

I don't think she drove an hour to the vets, to be told to wait outside and for Chip to not even be checked. That's just weird.

Surely if a dog has ingested glass, the vet isn't just worried about his tongue and the glass making a 'neat cut'? Surely they are worried, he's ingested it and it's making it's way through his insides?! SURELY!? They were more worried about Chips cut tongue?! Nah, this is odd.

Something doesn't bleeping add up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The speck of blood. I mean, the way she was describing it, I was expecting her to be in blood soaked clothing but seriously.

I don't think she drove an hour to the vets, to be told to wait outside and for Chip to not even be checked. That's just weird.

Surely if a dog has ingested glass, the vet isn't just worried about his tongue and the glass making a 'neat cut'? Surely they are worried, he's ingested it and it's making it's way through his insides?! SURELY!?

It got them 82 commments though... :unsure: (which they haven't replied to or liked a single one!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Surely if a dog has ingested glass, the vet isn't just worried about his tongue and the glass making a 'neat cut'? Surely they are worried, he's ingested it and it's making it's way through his insides?! SURELY!? They were more worried about Chips cut tongue?! Nah, this is odd.

I bet the car part of vlog was on their drive or close by. Weird that the vet wouldn't even take a look.

Not once in all the times they've missed a vlog which we all know is nearly every week have they ever uploaded an extra day or a little snippet of Barney anything to the flamily that they love so much. Two lazy lazy arseholes at home 24/7 and cant do a bit extra to make up for their lies and laziness. There was a comment yesterday about Barney having a nasty streak and as much as I feel for that little boy I have to agree he's just like his parents. The shame is I think he slaps, grabs etc to get attention he's never ever allowed to do anything without the dog in his face, the evil witch never shuts up about chip and when he's in the room all the cuddles and engaging is with chip😭 many of the vlogs she's telling Barney say chip chip chip the big golden brother, its sick. Barney is often stopped mid play the odd time the witch plays with him and told must be gentle with chip and to repeat chip chip chip poor Barney often looks bewildered and looks at her puzzled but the teacher ha ha just carries on with the dog, no wonder Barney lashes out. I know he does the teeth thing as its the only thing the lazy arseholes have shown him grit your teeth like chip Barney but I like to think he's taking the piss out of her. All in all I feel so sad that poor little boy is neglected, they cant even feed him his bottle at bedtime holding him, facing him, eye to eye contact and they never have, even when he's been on his 50th illness still they cant be bothered. I'd like them to answer why at 14 months is Barney not holding his bottle? Stuffed on the corner of daves big arms with his big hand holding the bottle, never tipped up enough always sucking on fresh air. I despise that dave goes along with this, that he also neglects Barney. Amazing no coat, no nothing but a new sleeping bag as he's starting to walk, can't have that now, what better way then a sleeping bag, to keep him in one place, they dont ever wait for that to be gifted. I used to watch them thinking how sweet they were, now I feel such loathing and disgust for these two con artists, it actually shocks me. What goes around comes around, you two cant be bothered and now many of your followers that you ignored cant be bothered either. Good luck selling your tat

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I bet the car part of vlog was on their drive or close by. Weird that the vet wouldn't even take a look.
I just can't understand if it was as bad as she made out why wouldn't they just phone that vet that they could get him there in seconds? I gave them another view by checking if I could see anything out of the window but the stupid Canon's focus couldn't pick anything up!

Reactions: 4
This 'don't come for us' tactic is the same EXACT one they used in the 'woe is us' video they released when the were talking about being 6 weeks away from having Barney, not having a home and about to release the rainbow chip pin. It's their usual tactic to garner sympathy so the flamily always fall for it.

Also, the flamily are such creepy dog obsessed weirdos. Look how many have sent photos of their demented pets for Soaf and Dave to put on their fridge, but how many sent anything to the PO Box for Barney!?

Also, Soaf and Dave are sitting there knowing the numb skulls fall for it!!! Have they replied to any comments or given them a like!? Nope.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not once in all the times they've missed a vlog which we all know is nearly every week have they ever uploaded an extra day or a little snippet of Barney anything to the flamily that they love so much. Two lazy lazy arseholes at home 24/7 and cant do a bit extra to make up for their lies and laziness. There was a comment yesterday about Barney having a nasty streak and as much as I feel for that little boy I have to agree he's just like his parents. The shame is I think he slaps, grabs etc to get attention he's never ever allowed to do anything without the dog in his face, the evil witch never shuts up about chip and when he's in the room all the cuddles and engaging is with chip😭 many of the vlogs she's telling Barney say chip chip chip the big golden brother, its sick. Barney is often stopped mid play the odd time the witch plays with him and told must be gentle with chip and to repeat chip chip chip poor Barney often looks bewildered and looks at her puzzled but the teacher ha ha just carries on with the dog, no wonder Barney lashes out. I know he does the teeth thing as its the only thing the lazy arseholes have shown him grit your teeth like chip Barney but I like to think he's taking the piss out of her. All in all I feel so sad that poor little boy is neglected, they cant even feed him his bottle at bedtime holding him, facing him, eye to eye contact and they never have, even when he's been on his 50th illness still they cant be bothered. I'd like them to answer why at 14 months is Barney not holding his bottle? Stuffed on the corner of daves big arms with his big hand holding the bottle, never tipped up enough always sucking on fresh air. I despise that dave goes along with this, that he also neglects Barney. Amazing no coat, no nothing but a new sleeping bag as he's starting to walk, can't have that now, what better way then a sleeping bag, to keep him in one place, they dont ever wait for that to be gifted. I used to watch them thinking how sweet they were, now I feel such loathing and disgust for these two con artists, it actually shocks me. What goes around comes around, you two cant be bothered and now many of your followers that you ignored cant be bothered either. Good luck selling your tat
We all were hoodwinked by them at some point and sometimes I think to myself surely they wouldn't lie about something that I am accusing them of but now my eyes are open they bloody well do and it's disgusting. They are scum pure and simple. "It's all for viewwws, it's all for viewwws"

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.