Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can make a YouTube video about being homeless tattlers and ask people to buy tattler pins and we can all go on a tattler cruise :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She says in the vlog 'be nice to chip' is she ok? Chip's not the problem hun it's you.
(I can't believe I watched another vlog. They're just so bad that they're almost fascinating)

Reactions: 24
I think the reason dave isn't taking driving lessons is because soph isn't willing to let him have any of the 'spare' money for lessons as he will be out of her control for an hr.

Reactions: 10
I think the reason dave isn't taking driving lessons is because soph isn't willing to let him have any of the 'spare' money for lessons as he will be out of her control for an hr.
When he learns to drive the weight will pile on him, he'll have the freedom to go to mcdonalds after his "late night workouts"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When he learns to drive the weight will pile on him, he'll have the freedom to go to mcdonalds after his "late night workouts"
Honestly, I blame being able to drive the reason I gained weight when I was in my 20's so how the hell Dave managed to pile on so much I don't know so I think you're right!! Once he's able to do those late night Mcdonalds runs when Soaf wants a Mcflurry it's game over.

Reactions: 12
Last nights blog was all over the place, is it just me or did the timeline make no bleeping sense?
Starts the vlog in her blue jumper, cuts to the previous night but then says ā€˜I canā€™t remember what Iā€™ve already told youā€™ but the footage we saw before that clip was filmed after heā€™d been to vets so wtf was that? Half way through the vlog she goes into the bedroom and says ā€˜good morningggkkkā€™ to Dave and Barney on the bed, but Daves reading to Barney like itā€™s feckin bedtime. She mentions he has a lounge wear set on but to me it looked like pyjamas šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“ just felt like she just chopped up a load of scenes and threw them together!

I donā€™t get why they havenā€™t got gates up? Their child has been mobile for months. And now heā€™s ā€˜walkingā€™ (Iā€™m still not really convinced tbh) and they still havenā€™t baby proofed their home.
3 incidents with chip in the last month or so ā€¦ and they still donā€™t dog proof the homeā€¦ I feel like Barney having an accident is just waiting to happen god forbid. They are so careless! I donā€™t believe they took him to the vet, I reckon she just sat in her car and made that phone callā€¦ we only heard the end of the call šŸ¤” on Instagram she says he got the jar out of the recycling but in the vlog he got it off the side? If youā€™re going to lie, at least stick to one story!
I find them both so weird, I canā€™t believe she said she even filmed the blood in the kitchen?! I donā€™t have a dog but me and my other half often look after his parents dog when they go away and if that had happened to her I would be mortified and it would not even enter my head to video it??? They are not right. It comes to something when you think that your dog bleeding out could be content for your YouTube channel. They made a wise decision not to include that in the vlog or I really think that would be the end for Sophie and Dave

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ā£34 on a jumper for Barney. Where the duck do these lazy morons get their money šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ā£34 on a jumper for Barney. Where the duck do these lazy morons get their money šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Theyā€™ve had 4 ADs in the last two weeks - theyā€™ll be rolling in it at the moment hence the Joules haul and the white company goodies !

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Let see if they start putting bibs on Barney or if these new clothes will become bean stained within a week or 2

Reactions: 8
Dave wonā€™t learn to drive because, in my experience, driving instructorā€™s cars tend to be on the smaller side. He simply wonā€™t fit behind the wheel to drive. Plus heā€™s just too lazy & will let Soaf chauffeur him around like the big girlā€™s blouse that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even with dave not being allowed to be there she wouldn't have been allowed to film.
I went to growth scans without my fiance and i asked if I could just film the sonogram screen for him and our parents and got told it wasn't allowed. Think its only every allowed at possibly private scans, which I doubt these two would ever have paid for.
I found it's different for scans compared to midwife appointments. I work in that's area and the rule during scans has always been no filming with or without covid and that has been a set rule they have to follow.
Midwife appointments are a bit different, I know people who have been allowed to voice record or film the babies heartbeat for their partners who couldn't be there. I think that is up to the individual midwife.

Reactions: 3
Omg Iā€™ve just seen about chip! As someone who is a dog owner myself I get it things happen! I remember once my brother left a door open to the dining room and my dog ate a whole Easter egg while I was working an 8 hour shift! He even got the paper off šŸ˜‚
But the fact that Chip has ate multiple things off the kitchen counters and they havenā€™t put anything in place to stop that happening. Or even stopped leaving food on the side is absolutely crazy.
She doesnā€™t even seem bothered on the vlog just looks fucked off that sheā€™s up out of bed! šŸ˜³šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 9
He couldn't even learn to drive when she was pregnant, imagine having to do all the driving if you are feeling unwell, tired or run down generally never mind adding pregnant to that as well. I dont feel that sorry for her though, she chose to stay with him.

Guys, I don't even mind them wasting money on expensive clothing for Barney.

Good. Barney was their little money maker on youtuber for a while so he deserves to have something from those 'wages' he earned. I mean, most normal parents would put money into an ISA or savings account for his future rather than Ā£30 jumpers that will last about 2 weeks but clearly these two aren't normal. The jumpers already look too small! Doe she not size up!?

The ever changing chip story does highlight something, they just cannot be believed!!! Their dog got hurt, due to their negligence. End of. They know he is food obsessed but let him roam around in the kitchen. They know he is food obsessed but teased him with a donut whilst feeding some if it to Barney. They know he is food obsessed but has his bed right next to Barneys high chair. They are putting their son (and dog) at risk.

Honestly, they are an embarrassment.

Shocking, not even a Chip related video has hit 5k views!!!! Their views have been up and down for months but they are now hitting a pattern of being under 5k when uploaded. This is horrific for them.

Barney videos aren't hitting high views, Chip videos aren't hitting high views and even Disney videos aren't hitting high views. They have well and truly fucked themselves over, it's official.

Social Blade estimates for every 5k views, they are making about Ā£20 (and that's being really generous with engagement)......so the Ads must be paying their bills for now. Ā£60 a week for 2 grown ass adults (when they can be bothered haha) WOW what a boss babes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Daves only allowed to spend money on things that a) clog his arteries or B) might kill him and look accidental aka the Gem equipment

Edit - I also think their views have gone down since they failed to address the whole Yaz and Ash thing and instead uploaded a video about their Disney wishlish which was completely out of touch given the current situation in Florida!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry Iā€™ve got loads to catch up on. But how did this accident that happened Tuesday night effect them uploading on Friday last week?

havenā€™t actually watched yet. Not sure I want to give them the view!

Says he stole it from recycling on Instagram.
Says on the vlog he knocked it off the side.

which one was it then? She says sheā€™s just trying to be ā€˜open and honestā€™ but she lies about everything.

bleeping hell that happened and they filmed it šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ they are MENTAL
Oh my sweet lord, sheā€™s done it again. Looking at the screen print who spells pieces as ā€œpeicesā€. I know people have issues with spelling etc but wasnā€™t she supposed to be a teacher at some point?

Reactions: 7
I think itā€™s both- she loves the control, and he is lazy.
Even if he could drive he wouldnā€™t be allowed to just go wherever he wanted lol, sheā€™s so controlling that Iā€™m sure she could tell him he could only use the car when they are together.
I canā€™t imagine anyone not wanting their partner to be able to drive and help out as he really doesnā€™t do anything and itā€™s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.