Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up yet as ya know been at work (crazy I know). So poor video views on Monday and Chip has been to the vet again so probably no vid :unsure:

Reactions: 3
5k views on Monday.

And they haven't uploaded on time on Wednesday.

They didn't have an excuse on Friday, just no show. So now using their dog as an excuse today but Mondays video has done REALLY bad.

And the wonder why people aren't tuning in to their tit show of a life.

UNRELIABLE!!!

You've spend an entire year failing people and now they give no fucks about your sad beige bungalow life. You reap what you bleeping sow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this tit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻
Huge congrats you will be fine as you’re responsible and not lazy XX

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Soaf hasn’t uploaded as she’s currently mid bleeping breakdown because her Ratbag sister is showing off her daughters dream nursery!!!!!!

Not a single mention of gender neutral hahahahahahaha and the £109 a roll wallpaper, no wonder Soaf was trying to also buy £100 a roll wallpaper

Also, the braggy comment about the en suite 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So now apparently he took the jar of the side
If you know your dog steals of the side why keep items on there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Right Sophie if you and dave have socks on your child might need some on.

Reactions: 10
Hang the duck on. 15 seconds in and they are teasing Chip with a bleeping donut. Is this for real!?

Whilst holding Barney right next to the donut?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She wont be so smug when NSPCC and RSPCA come knocking on her door. Barney taking the piss out of her teeth is so funny that's all I can see her teeth😁😁. Dont bother its all the over dramatics. The two lazy arseholes that do nothing all day cannot keep the dog safe so Barneys got no chance. Pretending they care if they really cared chip wouldnt have been able to get the glass jar in the first place. The kid has got one vest and no shoes cos wayne and waynetta have to keep paying vet bills. As someone said in a earlier comment send chip and Barney up to Scotland to be properly looked after.

On another far more important note
CONGRATULATIONS YOU PREGNANT LADIES 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought it was a 'what's been going on' vlog today? The comment Sophie sent on Monday implied they'd already filmed it.

And the Chip thing happened last night apparently!?
I don't know if they address it in the vlog but just seems lies on lies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Soaf hasn’t uploaded as she’s currently mid bleeping breakdown because her Ratbag sister is showing off her daughters dream nursery!!!!!!
And look at that nursery. I know everyone thinks soft pastel colors are peaceful and sweet for any sex of child, but I was told by my pediatrician on my last pre-labor visits to make sure I put up very bold color contrast pictures on the walls and have the same type of black/white, red/white, green/white (primary colors with white) on the mobile and toys as babies need that distinct color difference to strengthen their eyes. Don't know if anyone else had heard of this, but I did follow the advice and both kids have great vision.

Reactions: 7
Hold on one minute, the jar was for recycling so why isn't this washed out? "We are so careful with what we leave out" BULL the dog ate TWO packs of butter!!
The way she was speaking was that chop was poring blood, she had one tiny spot of blood on her leggins. I'm sorry but I'm not buying it there is once again a lot that doesn't add up!

And congrats to all the pregnancies going on, I'm sure you all will be so much better parents than these two idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry, we have a lab in the family and whilst it took a lot of training, he never takes anything from anyone! None of this side buisness, the bin is the other side of his gate (from where he sleeps) and I’ve never ever caught him sniffing in the bin because the family put in the work, these two are the laziest dog owners ever, we rarely see them taking him on 2 long walks and they’re essentially unemployed so they’ve got 0 excuses! Honestly i hate that it’s not like children where you report neglect! Because this dog is being seriously neglected by his owners!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.