Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did this happen yesterday/today, or on Friday, when they failed to upload and promised the flamily that today’s vlog would be a catch up.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s bad enough that they have left a glass jar out with food where he can reach! That is bad enough. To vlog all of it in the car waiting for vets is just really awful to me! Wouldn’t anyone else be crying or panicking that their pet was in pain /distress? I left a comment. I definitely couldn’t be filming waiting for the vets I’d be distraught. I’m a massive animal lover and would probably be getting upset after the vet told me about a road trauma animal that they were working on.

I honestly hate Sophie and Dave with a passion. No one is blaming the dog you absolute moron. We are blaming you and I hope they do get a load of comments slating them (even thought they will hide them)

Pity party for our Soph.

Reactions: 25
Tried to mention getting a baby gate again in a very sugar coated comment ( to try and stop it being deleted 🙈) let's see what they do. 😆

Reactions: 9
To vlog all of it in the car waiting for vets is just really awful to me! Wouldn’t anyone else be crying or panicking that their pet was in pain /distress?
Ah, of course but Princess Sophie is completely devoid of emotion so that didn't surprise me.
She was happy if anything to be able to get a clickbait title for the vlog

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Soaf has spared us the footage of all the blood spill as it was so distressing.

IF it was true and that is a very big if, then what was the thought process in the middle of their obvious panic and distress? Quick Dave, grab the camera to film it???...

Not sure which is worse tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Tried to mention getting a baby gate again in a very sugar coated comment ( to try and stop it being deleted 🙈) let's see what they do. 😆
They'll properly be on comment patrol tonight, nothing will get through ! She's very sly also, she knows if she mentions the nasty comments everyone comes out and says you're amazing ignore them !

Reactions: 11
Daves busting out the 'we love you guys'... :sick:

Honestly, we have got a full house on Tattle bingo... TINGO today!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched the slog but surely you would have kept this quiet, she doesn't want nasty comments but is more than happy to let the whole world know what has happened, anyone who loves animals will be pissed off that their recklessness caused this to happen in the first place :mad:

Reactions: 16
They'll properly be on comment patrol tonight, nothing will get through ! She's very sly also, she knows if she mentions the nasty comments everyone comes out and says you're amazing ignore them !
But no one ever sees the nasty comments so surely to non-tattlers this never makes any sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The fact she sat in the car, worrying about what people were going to say, suggests to me that little Miss 'I don't care what people says' cares what people says. How many times has she said WE DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS/ IGNORE THE WOLVES/ BLA BLA BLA. It's a complete front.

I understand what she's saying and in a way, I do completely agree. They have a dog that has epilepsy and their dog's personality has changed. But what worries me is that I don't think they take it seriously and they still continue to allow Chip to lay on their bed and have no boundaries between the dog and their child. They treat their dog like a child when in fact he's a dangerous animal who could cause serious harm to Barney over the impulsive need for food.

That's what we are saying Soaf, that's what we have an issue with because we see it time after time.

Chip is not that cute puppy anymore. But you still allow him to be treated like one. You are allowing the risk to grow and grow and yet are not taking it serious and the situations are escalating. Chips all over the bleeping bed.

What if Barney had hid some food in his bed and Chip got into his bed at night?

Reactions: 14
777 views in over an hour, looks like "poorly chip" doesn't bring in the views either. On to the next one, is it Barney or Dave's turn to get the sympathy vote? Oh and they have replied to NONE of the comments, so the mad replying for the first few comments has now stopped then why am I not surprised? Don't forget to hit the dislike button :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a shenanigans - Sophie must get pissed off when again, she’s having to do the midnight trail out to the vet as Big Dave can’t drive. His - oh what a drama comments, maybe for Sophie but then these were self-inflicted. Dave will have been at home, cosied up, Barney sleeping, shnacks by his side playing PlayStation 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Things Chip has 'accidentally eaten' in the last couple of weeks;
- Tin foil.
- Pesto glass dish
- 2 x tubs of butter

duck knows what else!!

And smashed a very expensive camera.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Apparently Chip thinks of food from the minute he wakes up, to the minute he goes to sleep. Remind you of anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Things Chip has 'accidentally eaten' in the last couple of weeks;
- Tin foil.
- Pesto glass dish
- 2 x tubs of butter

duck knows what else!!

And smashed a very expensive camera.....
This is mad. If a parent attends A&E too many times, this triggers a review - does the same not happen for vets and emergency appointments?

I guess some animals are more prone to certain accidents. I’m not a dog owner myself but have family / friends who are. I’ve never known any of these dogs (various breeds including labs) to have so many emergency incidents. I hope they have good insurance!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.