Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what point do they go, maybe a house with a one year isn't an appropriate place for an epileptic dog with apparent ravenous hunger issues?

and maybe, not safe for a one year old either?

Whether they like it or not, they need to face facts, clearly something isn't working here.

''If your dog seems to be continuously hungry and his behavior dictates that he requires food in excess of the norm, further investigation is warranted.''

I doubt the vet has just gone, oh it's the epilepsy medication and off you go. Surely they need to be looking at this further because it's clearly impacting the dogs wellbeing?

Causes for the increased appetite are great in number. Some are listed below.
  • A lesion in the central nervous system
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Low-calorie or unbalanced diet
  • Overfeeding
  • Learned behavior of begging for food
  • Stress can cause your dog to increase eating habits
  • Infection
  • Continual living in a low environmental temperature
  • Increased exercise
  • An endocrine or hormone related disease like diabetes mellitus or hyperadrenocorticism
  • Malabsorption or maldigestion of food due to illness or parasites
  • Pancreatic atrophy
  • Increased rate of gastric emptying
  • Cancer
  • Medications like thyroid supplements, corticosteroids sedatives or anticonvulsants

Maybe the need to rule some of these out before going - Oh it's just his medication?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Another boring vlog Zzzzzzzzzzz
MESSAGE FOR SOPHIE AND DAVE ……. You ARE bad parents and you ARE bad dog owners!!!! You can’t convince us otherwise because you put it on the internet for all to see. You say on IG that it was a jar of pesto in the recycling bin and on tonight’s vlog you say it was on the counter top - WHICH IS IT SOPH???? You know Chip is constantly hungry because of his medication, you know he steals food at any opportunity, so why do you leave food around and within reach? You torment him with food to the extent that he’ll snap one day and it might involve Barney - it doesn’t bear thinking about, and an accident waiting to happen!! Keep your dog away from food especially when you and Barney are eating, it’s simple! It’s cruel and a tease to let him sit and watch you eat. It is also noticeable that you have no control over your child either, you encourage him to play with electrical items, you let him grab food from your hands/plate, you let his smack you in the face, pull hair etc and you never explain to him that what he’s doing is wrong. It was very noticeable in the vlog tonight that Barney is developing a bit of a nasty streak, grabbing the donut several times, throwing it whilst gritting his teeth and giving dagger looks - I found it quite disturbing. When you start a vlog with, “have an open mind” or “don’t come for us” shows that you are aware of how bad you are coming across in your vlogs. How many comments do you delete in a day? How many followers do you block in a day? Does that not ring alarm bells with you? I’ve come to the conclusion that you are the most insensitive, hard faced “influencer” I have ever seen! Sad, very sad 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Few comments telling them to get a baby gate or stop Chip going in the kitchen. They are so completely useless that they couldn't think of that for themselves, that poor Dog and his numerous vets trips because of their stupidity.

Reactions: 16
Few comments telling them to get a baby gate or stop Chip going in the kitchen. They are so completely useless that they couldn't think of that for themselves, that poor Dog and his numerous vets trips because of their stupidity.
They don't even think of getting a baby gate to the kitchen to keep their mobile crawling BABY safe, let alone their dog.

Reactions: 17
Could've also done without the footage of her feeding mashed banana to Chip from the palm of her hand :sick: Bleugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Did my eyes deceive me or was Dave wearing the sproutfit at the end of the vlog ??

• Haha
Oh yes ....I truly believe she rushes here everyday to read what's being said as she can't stand the fact there are people who don't suck up her arse and call her pretty and brilliant and clever😂. And who have cottoned on to the nasty person she really is!
She is massively narcissistic and I honestly can't stand her. She is a user threw and threw it's so blatant from the crap vlogs what goes on in Sophie's world of me me me ....

Reactions: 13
Had time to make a new intro and end slate though? Unless that was new in the last video as I didn’t watch it

Reactions: 5
They don't even think of getting a baby gate to the kitchen to keep their mobile crawling BABY safe, let alone their dog.
There has been comments many times about getting a stair gate put one in Barneys room so he can play in peace but they are to tight to spend money on safety. Probably hope they’ll get gifted one or two . Endless clothes for waynetta, endless gym equipment and snacks for wayne. What does she spend the family allowance on cos it’s certainly not on Barney.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But if she’s reading here why does she keep getting more and more awful?! Wouldn’t you want to improve so people didn’t talk tit about you? I feel like sometimes she does things on purpose just to tease us 😂

Nosey cow she has no business reading here but she just can't help herself! There's no delete button on tattle Sophie dear 😉
*buisness

• Haha
But if she’s reading here why does she keep getting more and more awful?! Wouldn’t you want to improve so people didn’t talk tit about you? I feel like sometimes she does things on purpose just to tease us 😂

*buisness
Ive been saying this for awhile ...I'm sure she does certain things on purpose either to get a reaction from here or more comments on the vlogs ....she MUST have knew how much of a backlash all this Chip thing would have caused!
She is sly and cunning and I don't for a minute believe she is dumb and not playing us all !!

Reactions: 8
What a sad little life.

They should be enjoying some of the best years of their lives here. They have a beautiful son that apparently they have always wanted. They are apparently 'living the dream' and 'sharing their life online' but it's just not all it's cracked up to be is it.

Honestly, they make you feel depressed and stressed :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ive been saying this for awhile ...I'm sure she does certain things on purpose either to get a reaction from here or more comments on the vlogs ....she MUST have knew how much of a backlash all this Chip thing would have caused!
She is sly and cunning and I don't for a minute believe she is dumb and not playing us all !!
Oh I believe she's dumb, masterly conniving, but still dumb!

Reactions: 7
I think the thing that infuriates me with the comments from the flamily are things like, ‘silly chip’ ‘what a silly dog’ ‘what a mischievous boy’
It’s not the bleeping dogs fault! It is Sophie and daves fault. He is not a silly dog. He is a normal dog. He has silly owners!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.