Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Barney will never get to experience leaving stuff out for santa because she can't control her mutt. I'm sure "santa" will still manage to shove mince pies in his face so don't worry about santa soaf he's gonna be fine haha
Sorry, what is that Instagram story? Did Sophie just use this horrible experience her poor dog has suffered to increase her social media engagement?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Seems her followers are lapping it up. My dogs got up to mischief mainly with food as it’s a character of his breed but never would I be showing off about it on social media. I can’t imagine how sore his tongue must be 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
i am (probably) irrationally angry about this latest “naughty dog” Chip incident 🤬

firstly, they are under feeding him, yes he needed to lose weight but he lost a lot of weight in a short period of time.
secondly, this is the third /fourth time (that they’ve admitted to ) that Chip has “stolen “ food off the side/out of the bin.

that dog deserves a better home environment that he has. Send him to Scotland to live with your dad, Dave. That was when he truly looked happy. Mind you, saying that, thats also the time your son looked happy and warm and well cared for.

tidy up as you go, put rubbish in a bin that the dog (and also soon to be your son) can’t access, put the butter back in the fridge/cupboard and get some child gates to zone the bungalow into safe areas.

its not rocket science 🙄🤬
I agree, they’re likely under feeding him now. Honestly I feel like they’d be able to feed that dog loads of healthy kibble if they properly exercised him. That dog needs a field to run about in to maintain his weight, not a diet constantly. Not like either of them have the excuse of working as to why they can’t give him a good run out twice a day. A dog like that needs more in his life than a slow walk around the block with his obese owner and a buggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whoever said this may be laying the groundwork for 'help us pay for Chip's vet bill' could be right. Obviously it would beg questions about (lack of) pet insurance and why Disney is still going ahead.....

But we shall see.
I 100% think Soaf and Dave are building up the flamily (who are dog obsessed nut jobs) to want to 'raise money for chip'.

I can’t believe how boring their vlogs are becoming! I used to enjoy watching their tit show of a life and now I can’t even do 😂
I know I’ve said this before but I really do feel for Barney, I don’t understand how they can afford Disney but paying £50 to go the Chester zoo is “too much” I suppose it’s because Disney is for them and not for their child!

Dave is also embarrassing! No mention of his coach as of late.. what happened with that? Did the freebies run out or something?
I see he still has 40lbs + 💪🏼 in his bio.. has that not been the same for months now?
So here we are in bleeping September, Barney is 14 months old, still doesn't have his first pair of shoes, still hasn't been to the Zoo because (it's too expensive) and yet his parents get new clothes and his FAT bleeping JELLY BABY DAD spends £50 just on some protein powder for himself.

Also, how much are they spending on this bleeping dog. Broken camera, Vet bills? We are talking hitting nearly £1000? All because of their own selfish, neglectful behaviour not the dogs? But still, that's £1000 that they could have put away for Barneys future. Or maybe £100 they COULD HAVE USED TO TAKE HIM TO THE bleeping ZOO AND BOUGHT HIM SOME SHOES SO HE CAN WALK OUTSIDE!!!!!!

This is actually just gross at this point.

(And Dave hasn't updated his bio since Barneys birthday week which was July. Clearly he's lost duck all since then!!!)

Seems her followers are lapping it up. My dogs got up to mischief mainly with food as it’s a character of his breed but never would I be showing off about it on social media. I can’t imagine how sore his tongue must be 😔
The thing is, the stories her followers are sharing, aren't that bad (except the bleeping lunatic who shared one about a knife!?!!??!). Dogs destroying some things here and there.

But jumping up, shattering glass and being that desperate for food to lick the glass? That's bleeping mental.

I think it's a matter of time before Chip attacks Barney when he's eating in his high chair.

• Sad
The whole Chip fiasco is making me super sad. Im a dog owner, and to see that Chip is clearly hungry, is upsetting. How can 2 people be so incompetent of looking after children or pets :(

• Sad
Also, how did he smash the glass? I hope he didn't bite it with his teeth 😭. That dog needs rescuing 😞

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this tit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻
Congrats!! Must be something in the water on this thread..I'm pregnant too! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Soaf has been manifesting 'getting pregnant' to a pebble but instead, she's manifested you guys getting pregnant!! Congratulations all round!!!!

The Chip situation is really worrying. Especially since Barney is mobile soon and will no doubt be on the move with snacks etc. If Chip is going to be that desperate to eat, to the point where he is licking glass, then this is absolutely terrifying.

Why do they not bleeping have brain cells?!

I don't know whether they have shared it to get out of uploading a vlog tonight though or to gain sympathy as their views are so bleeping embarrassingly low?!

OH MY GOD, HER MONDAY VIDEO GOT 5K VIEWS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5K VIEWS, THAT'S THE LOWEST EVER!!! (EVEN LOWER THAN THE SICK HOUSE ONE THEY DELETED)

It will be soon deleted no doubt as it really drags their average views down hahahaha

Attachments

I wash jars bottles and tins before they go in the recycling bin, you’re not weird at all, just clean and sensible

Sloth has blocked me on Ig. All i did was suggest she put things away and get a child gate 🤷🏻‍♀️🤓😂

(i don’t follow either of them but dip in and out to read their stories anonymously, but i just couldn’t hold my tongue this morning) 🤨
They block everyone who offers advice or dares to question their actions, that’s probably why their followers are diminishing, they’re blocking them all 🤣

Reactions: 2
They have a lab which will eat anything they can so I dont think they are starving the dog which caused this but being completly incompetent to not wash glass out and to keep glass away from your dog and baby, if they dog can get it chances are Barney can. Also if my dog had done that I would be devasted, and blame myself, not say oh no look what Chip has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your pets been injured and rushed to an emergency vet so what do you do? Do you feel terrible and rush to get your home dog proof so your pet doesn't have to go threw anything like it again or do you whip your camera out and video the pet... add some completely sickly sweet music to use the animals suffering for your own monetary gain ??!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tonight’s vlog (if there is one) EMERGENCY VET FOR CHIP
But highly doubt there will be one at all now

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you everyone and congrats on your lovely baby news @Peachylace 😃

good to see that Sophie is absolutely lapping up the engagement from other people who have had mishaps with their pets. What a joke! I’d honestly feel like a terrible person if I’d let my dog get to broken glass and ate it. They must be thrilled that they will have a vlog from this. If they have vlogged the run up to taking him to the vets I’ll be disgusted. Wanted to reply to her story but she’s not worth it.

• Heart
Just imagine if he’s ingested any glass and they or the vet haven’t yet discovered it.

Every single time something happens with Chip, surely it takes away from their ‘Disney trip’? They are so light hearted about it like it’s he’s ripped a teddy apart or ruined a shoe?

I don’t think these two are all the ticket mentally. Honestly the more I observe, the more I question their mental capacity

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just imagine if he’s ingested any glass and they or the vet haven’t yet discovered it.

Every single time something happens with Chip, surely it takes away from their ‘Disney trip’? They are so light hearted about it like it’s he’s ripped a teddy apart or ruined a shoe?

I don’t think these two are all the ticket mentally. Honestly the more I observe, the more I question their mental capacity
I’m with you on their mental state
Some of their decision making ! Actually all of their decision making is questionable
I e said all along they have the mental capacity of 10 years old and that’s me being generous
They are two school kids playing house and doing it terribly

I’m with you on their mental state
Some of their decision making ! Actually all of their decision making is questionable
I e said all along they have the mental capacity of 10 years old and that’s me being generous
They are two school kids playing house and doing it terribly
Their decision making and logic is actually hilarious.

Like Dave in that beggy video justifying moving closer to Soafs family. Well big man, should have said to your wife rather than making her mum share a bedroom with her teenager daughter, how about you found a house before you moved?!

I think Soaf is VERY impulsive and Dave is too pathetic to stand up to her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.