Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at the point where I honestly think if chip died they wouldn't care, probably see it as the perfect vlog to cry in online, get the sympathy vote from the flamily and will release a pin and say the charity this time is the pdsa or something

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's really annoying me that they were recycling a dirty jar. Or am I the weird one? Please tell me I'm not the only one that rinses jars before putting them in recycling?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's really annoying me that they were recycling a dirty jar. Or am I the weird one? Please tell me I'm not the only one that rinses jars before putting them in recycling?
My mum and I also rinse out jars before putting them in the recycling so not to attract anything!

Reactions: 5
Sloth has blocked me on Ig. All i did was suggest she put things away and get a child gate 🤷🏻‍♀️🤓😂

(i don’t follow either of them but dip in and out to read their stories anonymously, but i just couldn’t hold my tongue this morning) 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That will be excuses for lack of vlog in early then. Can guarantee they will play then doting dog parents about how worried they are about him (although we all know it's got sympathy and excuses to get money from people) but in all there worry and panic they definetely still remembered to pull the camera out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
They should've trained Chip not to take food off of the counter (trained him in general as well) but these two lazy buggers haven't bothered. One day it won't end well for Chip.

Reactions: 9
It's not gonna end well for either Chip or Dave and it's all because of their lack of control around food.
Chip is a dog understandable he can't help himself but how long will it be before Dave is found , in the bins , licking the recycling 😂😂😂 Dave proof the kitchen also Soaf 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm at the point where I honestly think if chip died they wouldn't care, probably see it as the perfect vlog to cry in online, get the sympathy vote from the flamily and will release a pin and say the charity this time is the pdsa or something

I'm not sure they really care about anything other than sitting on their arses all day!

Seriously, I think they know exactly what they should be doing and what's best for Barney and chip but they JUST CANT BE ARSED! Their whole life seems to revolve around avoiding getting jobs or doing anything that involves effort! This chip thing has really pissed me off and I can't ignore it anymore.

This is their life!! They sit around doing nothing all day, they don't even clean! They have a dog (poor dog) so they should be cleaning REGULARLY. they don't have jobs, so they should be cleaning REGULARLY.
Soph is lucky she has decent metabolism, because she'd be the size of a house too, like her husband if she didn't.

They've booked a Disney trip that they know they can't afford but I bet the convo went...
soph - well bring out something for the flamily (mugs) to buy, that'll pay for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Heaven forbid they ever pay for anything themselves! And I actually think is dave is embarrassed this time but Daren't say anything.

Imagine this being your life?!?!?!?!
Sorry! Rant over.

Reactions: 13
Whoever said this may be laying the groundwork for 'help us pay for Chip's vet bill' could be right. Obviously it would beg questions about (lack of) pet insurance and why Disney is still going ahead.....

But we shall see.

staying in a bungalow all on the one level you would surely hear the glass smashing
Their vet must surely tell them to be more careful as this is becoming a regular occurrence

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this tit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this tit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻
Congrats on your news 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
staying in a bungalow all on the one level you would surely hear the glass smashing
Their vet must surely tell them to be more careful as this is becoming a regular occurrence
If it was after seven in the evening I’m guessing Sloth was in bed asleep with Barney. And Oath was doing a bit of ”hoovering” in the GEM.

Reactions: 5
DING DING DING 🔔

This mornings insta post ..... what a surprised the untrained dog has stolen food again!

Chip deserved to be trained properly but he's allowed to roam the house licking Barney's toys, eat what he wants - no boundaries have been set, the dressingbrowns have let him down... poor chip!
Cue . . NO VLOG Wednesday.

My mum and I also rinse out jars before putting them in the recycling so not to attract anything!
Sometimes I put them in the dishwasher if it needs spare spaces filling up and then I pop the lid back on and pop in recycling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Congrats!

We have 2 dogs and while my wife was pregnant our dogs were nothing but loving towards her, as they are trained well.

Once little one was here, we made sure we had stair gates everywhere to keep everyone separate and safe when needed. 4 years later and everyone knows their place in the house so the gates are rarely needed. I recommend hard floors to keep everything clean!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This has probably already been mentioned, but why wasn't a glass jar thoroughly cleaned and put in the glass recycling bin. We keep ours outside before taking them for recycling. Why wasn't their jar washed and why was it in the normal kitchen bin? Their dog could have died, so why are they treating it as a joke? They've hit an all time low. Pair of work shy twats.

• Heart
I can’t believe how boring their vlogs are becoming! I used to enjoy watching their tit show of a life and now I can’t even do 😂
I know I’ve said this before but I really do feel for Barney, I don’t understand how they can afford Disney but paying £50 to go the Chester zoo is “too much” I suppose it’s because Disney is for them and not for their child!

Dave is also embarrassing! No mention of his coach as of late.. what happened with that? Did the freebies run out or something?
I see he still has 40lbs + 💪🏼 in his bio.. has that not been the same for months now?

• Sad
Congratulations! Wonderful news! 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.