Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m sorry but if your dog will try and eat anything why don’t they take proper care to move things!? I’ve never known anyone have so many issues with a dog it’s ridiculous. I’d be absolutely devastated if that happened with my dog but it always seems to be a bit of an exciting story for these two to share 😬😡
Sorry but they are so neglectful and lazy. Tidy up properly and move things away if your dog does this but they never learn!

Reactions: 17
I really think the dog is too hungry. I know dogs can be greedy but to shred it's tongue trying to lick food !!
Also is she completely illiterate on purpose 😂😂😂Doesn't she have spell check ?
I think she likes to wind up the wolves and misspells on purpose ! lol

Reactions: 6
Why have they admitted this? Just shows them in a bad light yet again.

ETA:
I bet their vets see them coming up the drive to the front door and think "ugh, them again"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really think the dog is too hungry. I know dogs can be greedy but to shred it's tongue trying to lick food !!
Also is she completely illiterate on purpose 😂😂😂Doesn't she have spell check ?
I think she likes to wind up the wolves and misspells on purpose ! lol
To be fair, my dogs have could have had the best and most filling meals of their lives and would still take on a jar of pesto afterwards if they found it 😂 they have both eaten glass before, too 🙈 labs are very very greedy by nature! I wouldn’t say it’s about hunger, I’d say it’s about lack of training and boundaries. Also why was her recycling lying around

It’s so annoying she can’t spell for tit!

Reactions: 10
To be fair, my dogs have could have had the best and most filling meals of their lives and would still take on a jar of pesto afterwards if they found it 😂 they have both eaten glass before, too 🙈 labs are very very greedy by nature! I wouldn’t say it’s about hunger, I’d say it’s about lack of training and boundaries. Also why was her recycling lying around

It’s so annoying she can’t spell for tit!
Yes ! I to be fair , don't know alot about dogs as I've never owned one I just feel sorry that it's been left to ransack the recycling and hurt itself . Just another example of their laziness 😒

Reactions: 3
I commented on one of the videos a couple of weeks ago that they should put up a baby gate into the kitchen for Chips own safety. Knew it would only be a matter of time before it ended in a trip to the vet. They're such f**king idiots!

Reactions: 14
My Staffy is very greedy and will eat anything left laying around, so we always put things away! We also got a lockable bin as I caught him bin diving late one night and we can't shut our kitchen off due to layout of the area. We also wash everything that goes in the recycling......dirty useless buggers

Reactions: 9
There is endless suspicion to their dog owning ways:

- Chip never ever had any issues until he began to get REALLY REALLY overweight due to them over feeding him, giving him cheap and endless treats and not walking him enough.

- Then when Barney was born; the seizures began. However time after time Soaf and Dave were warned about the various things they were doing or having around chip that were known to induce seizures in dogs, e.g having loads of bleeping eucalyptus everywhere, etc she ignored this advice constantly and would continue to just let Chip be exposed to things that was known to cause seizures. Or feed him treats that were known to cause seizures. Or eat things in walks etc

- Then Chip continued to have seizures.

- Then eventually, the vet clearly told them to get a bleeping grip and get their dog healthy and put chip on a home cooked food diet. Chips lost weight but his behaviours seem to be getting worse so are they adjusting his food to his new weight?!

Why are they letting Chip roam around at night in the kitchen knowing he is dangerously eating anything left out?! Why can’t they have a baby gate to the fridge / utility area so chip can’t get access to things?! They’ve made his bed area in the kitchen though?!! bleeping idiots.

Poor Chip. And Barneys walking soon?! Good luck kid, you’re going to need it!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i am (probably) irrationally angry about this latest “naughty dog” Chip incident 🤬

firstly, they are under feeding him, yes he needed to lose weight but he lost a lot of weight in a short period of time.
secondly, this is the third /fourth time (that they’ve admitted to ) that Chip has “stolen “ food off the side/out of the bin.

that dog deserves a better home environment that he has. Send him to Scotland to live with your dad, Dave. That was when he truly looked happy. Mind you, saying that, thats also the time your son looked happy and warm and well cared for.

tidy up as you go, put rubbish in a bin that the dog (and also soon to be your son) can’t access, put the butter back in the fridge/cupboard and get some child gates to zone the bungalow into safe areas.

its not rocket science 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Send Chip to live with Dave's Dad permanently end of! Poor dog it's not his fault he has 2 bleeping useless owners, like Barney, he deserves so much better.

Take note SAD, like her or not, MMM has 2 well behaved black labs and she has door gates in her house, animals need boundaries!

Side note, i hope Soaf's secret project isn't a book, it will be a nightmare for whoever has to proofread it, her spelling is indeed atrocious.

Reactions: 12
They're bleeping idiots. Whoever said they shouldn't even be put in charge of a goldfish, was right.

They'll learn a very hard lesson one day, when the vet isn't able to perform a late-night miracle, and Chip snuffs it.

Until then, I imagine they'll continue giving Chip free rein of the kitchen and letting him inhale butter, pesto, cheese, nappies and whatever other crap he happens to find lying around.

Reactions: 8
I’m horrified they are literally talking about it like it’s some funny story to share with their friends (not that they have friends.)

Their dog was hurt due to their neglect?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That's what pissed me off ! The attitude of them when Chip does something like this " oh Chips been naughty again" snigger snigger ...no you've been bleeping useless again ,inconsiderate again , lazy again , careless again ! Why plaster this on social media?
Are you thinking that the flamily all think this is ok? Guarantee that alot of them think you are complete morons!
If your are this careless with your dog ( second son) god help Barney ....child proof and dog proof your house now fools!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m horrified they are literally talking about it like it’s some funny story to share with their friends (not that they have friends.)

Their dog was hurt due to their neglect?
Exactly! Do they truly think this is funny? The first time i can sort of get if it was unexpected but we know this is the 3rd/4th time that they had openly talked about but we also know they have had incidents where they have kept it quiet for a while.

also (on a roll now lol) what happened to never being able to leave Chip at home on his own? They leave him all the time now 🤷🏻‍♀️
i really despise these 2 useless 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
They are both a complete waste of air, a pair of complete bleeping failures. Both at home all day every day and their lives are still a total tit show. I hope Chip bleeds them dry with his vet bills.

Reactions: 19
The meds chip is on do increase hunger however if they know he steals stuff and they haven’t trained him, they need to keep everything out of reach. My dog would steal all sorts despite being fed enough therefore we put child locks on cupboards and moved the bin. It’s so simple just the same as child proofing. Put a baby gate on, shut the door… it’s so simple. If this continues they’ll end up with a costly foreign body surgery. They also shouldn’t be feeding him a homemade diet, it’s extremely difficult to meet their nutritional needs doing this unless consulting a nutritionist so I strongly believe this is part of the issue. It’s great he lost weight however it was extremely quick.

• Heart
I would be mortified if this happened to a dog of mine and so embarrassed that it wouldn't be all over social media. These two however aren't daft they know the flamily love Chip more than Barney.

• Heart
This is just vlog content to them, they don't give a crap about Chip or Barney. They neglect them both and both would be better off without them. Sounds harsh but they are clearly incapable of keeping a clean, safe dog/childproof environment. I can't begin to imagine what injuries Barney will get now he's walking. Despise the pair of them!

Reactions: 11
They’ll probably use it as a plug to buy the new merch “pay for chips 👅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.