Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she was creating mood boards so she could justify buying her son less clothing is so on brand for Soaf and Dave

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
More what’s go on recently bull tit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then

More what’s gone on recently bull tit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then all of us put together who have jobs and children. Honestly how many times are they going to pull this ‘what’s gone on recently’ bullshit! Sophie used to do it all the time with her own channel in London, before Dave and her even appeared together.

we could start a bleeping bingo with all the excuses/tit she says.

. an honest chat
. What’s been going on recently
. Barney’s ill
. Wolves at the door

please feel free to add more
'Dave has got a job' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need money for a new spare bed because the current one broke under the weight of daves "muscles" please by from my new *buisiness*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dave got stuck behind the spare bed and so that’s why there hasn’t been any Vlogs. He’s still stuck there after getting stuck last Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Need new hoover... Dave clogged it with beast juice
Need new steering wheel...Dave attempted driving lesson and crushed it
Need new spare bed...Dave flattened it
Need new Loaf...Dave sat on it and his arse absorbed it
Need new husband...Dave ran waddled wobbled off with his PT (AKA Dave announced he was gay and headed off to see would his PT like to share a Monster fridge).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DING DING DING 🔔

This mornings insta post ..... what a surprised the untrained dog has stolen food again!

Chip deserved to be trained properly but he's allowed to roam the house licking Barney's toys, eat what he wants - no boundaries have been set, the dressingbrowns have let him down... poor chip!
Chip is as bad as Dave!
Shouldn’t recycling be washed before putting it in the bin? Ours has to be…. If it was washed up why would Chip lick it until he was bleeding?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That’s the week off for them then, they don’t have closed bins, wait for Barney to throw rubbish every where

Reactions: 17
Aww poor Chip ... I am not a dog person but I honestly can not stand people who are neglectful to animals.
CHIP certainly isn't trained and they make all the things that are happening to him out to be his naughty behaviour and Chip being Chip. That's not fair ...they are crap animal parents as well....
And yes I clean out all my recycling otherwise my bin stinks...can't imagine miss smug face princess discharge pants lowering herself to cleaning a wheelie bin... STOP NEGLECTING YOUR DOG. Before something more serious happens

Reactions: 20
Chip is as bad as Dave!
Shouldn’t recycling be washed before putting it in the bin? Ours has to be…. If it was washed up why would Chip lick it until he was bleeding?
Very good point!!

Also...most people baby proof their house before their child crawls, why have they not dog proofed the whole place? If I had a greedy dog, kitchen door would be shut and locked, bins would be locked out of reach, butter in fridge etc. I’d walk around the house checking everything and keep it sorted like that.

Heaven help us when Barney is walking, they already let him pull at electrical fittings!

They shouldn’t be in charge of a goldfish, between the pair of them they’ve less brains than one!!

Hope the vet read them the riot act...fingers crossed for no Chip antics, no fingers crossed the vet gets him removed from your care!! Fuming here I hate neglect of animals. If I knew where they lived I’d be pointing the RSPCA in their direction tbh.

Reactions: 15
Firstly, she can’t bleeping spell for tit! It’s PIECES not PEICES you illiterate dumb witch.

Ive had a dog for 7 years and NEVER had anything like that happen because we keep our home (and dog) safe. We feed our dog adequately so she’s not going through the bins. We have boundaries in our home so we keep areas off bounds at night and we trained our dog.

This is now getting to a bleeping ridiclous, dangerous and unsafe environment for chip. It’s not fair.

If they are letting accidents like this happen to their dog, imagine what they are going to let happen to a child that can walk and explore.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Bit fishy this! I don't believe chip would continue to shred his own tongue just to lick a bit of dried pesto! Either they're making the whole thing up or he is starving! as that's the only time this might happen.
Yes you're supposed to rinse jars before you recycle them, but obviously that's far too much work for them, how would they find the time??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.