Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the catch up video tonight will be an attempt to make people feel sorry for them ahead of ~*~the big launch~*~. That way people might be more tempted to buy their stuff to support them. It's an interesting marketing strategy I guess.
*tomorrows

Reactions: 1
Building a brand on guilt buying and pity parties.

What a brand.

What are they going to pretend this time?

Chip needs a kidney or some other fake dramatic made up surgery?

Barney needs glasses because screen time has turned his eyes square?

Soaf needs hair transplant because she never follows rules of hair products she tries?

Dave needs a new hoover because he's fucked SUCKED the life out of the one in the GEM?

Like, who runs a business or brand like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't necessarily mean a youtube paycheck, I was referring to child benefits 😅 they must be living on benefits atm, so another baby means more.
Gotcha, that never even crossed my mind 🤦‍♀️ hmmm i wonder what Soaf spends Barney's child benefit on because it certainly isn't him 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel like the catch up video tonight will be an attempt to make people feel sorry for them ahead of ~*~the big launch~*~. That way people might be more tempted to buy their stuff to support them. It's an interesting marketing strategy I guess.
Good point. It's what they did before with the pin reveal with the biggest S&D scam of the flam so far.
Make an manipulative, sob story vlog and then release merch. Just so predictable.

Screenshot_20210914-160043_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
View attachment 761373
What's she going on about some of his clothes are more worn in, he's in a flipping babygro 99% of the time, there will be plenty there he's never even worn
Also I would NEVER give away something that was worn in or not in amazing condition. So it's not good enough for her but she wants people to buy them from a charity shop? I don't believe for a second she would give them for nothing. They are 100% being given to a cash for clothes company.

Reactions: 13
1.2k likes and 815 comments on that video...

Where are all those supportive flamily members now! Oh yeah, Soaf and Dave fucked them over within the space of a year :ROFLMAO:

I just re-watched it for shits and giggles and somethings that stand out, a year later.

- They are 6 weeks away from Barneys due date. How the duck did they turn around 'making' and 'selling' merch, getting their house all in that time...... very suspicious.
- Soafs fake cry. She wipes away a fake cry when talking about 'folding her babies clothes into a plastic bag.
- 'He needs love, nappy changes and warmth and of course he's going to get all of those things' - Er Soaf, you've bleeping failed on the warmth aspect. The kids always bleeping freezing.
- She talks about people dying from covid and for 2 seconds you think oh my god, she's got a heart and the swiftly, she goes back to talking about herself. Dave, jumps onto this and enables her selfish behaviour. They have a safe house and are safe from COVID at a time where people were dying. End of.
- Talking about 'hate'. People judging them for choosing to get pregnant whilst not owning a home. You can have a baby and not own a home, that's really not an issue. (I reckon that's come from her Ratbag family more than Wolves haha)
- They said their ad sense had dropped by 60%!!!! So how the duck were they making any money from YouTube!!!!
- Dave's chat about their merch is hilarious. 'Is it the right time' 'Soafs been working so hard' 'So many of you want us to release it!' 'You wanted us to set up a go fund me but we would never want to take your money!' - Who bets he repeats these lines tomorrow?!
- Dave did a half marathon for Tommys apparently!! Fun fact, he was second to last to finish but hats off for him. Apparently he did it for Tommys?! See why don't you talk about interesting tit like this Dave?!

So this was the chip rainbow pin release....

So once Barney was born, did they then do another pin?! The Barney dinosaur one?! (Just checked, they then released another one 5 months later!!!) This one paid for the Loaf :ROFLMAO:

How did they go from this absolute mess to a few months later posting arrogant Q&A's?! It's bleeping weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just watched a bit of it had to turn it off. I forgot how awful it was 😂 they said they were always prepared to have their own place.., they did have their own place but decided to leave it 🤨

Reactions: 6
I just watched a bit of it had to turn it off. I forgot how awful it was 😂 they said they were always prepared to have their own place.., they did have their own place but decided to leave it 🤨
When Dave says they did the responsible thing to move closer to her family?

ERRRRR Dave, quitting your full time jobs, whilst pregnant and leaving your fully furnished home to move into your mother in laws actual bedroom is not responsible mate.

Here's what a responsible person would have done;

- Saved enough money to fund all this nonsense and to pay for your newborn baby.
- Found jobs in Cheshire if you were that desperate to move there.
- Found a house in Cheshire first before leaving your current home.
- Moved from your baskingstoke house straight into your Cheshire home.

Not that hard is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was a stupid situation to move away from jobs but I bet she realised he wouldn’t be much support during her pregnancy so wanted her mum. More fool her for having a kid with him though. Plus she’s hardly turned out to be a good mum.

It’s probably worked out best for Barney to be near some family as I dread to think what would happen if not. Bet he spends a lot of time with her mum, more than we realise. They don’t seem to have sacrificed anything. Dave playing PlayStation all hours of the night and Soph with her internet shopping obsession. They are one of the weirdest families I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 12
I don't know though.

I don't feel like her being near her Ratbag family has done Barney any good?!

Don't forget, they were at her mums house when he was trapped in his walker with a rolled up rug....Whilst Soaf sat eating dessert.

And look how little they bothered for his first birthday compared to Daves family!

Barney would have been better off up in Scotland!

Reactions: 15
I agree with your recent post wholeheartedly @goofygirlDLP9999 but I do think people are still buying Disney inspired merch.

Disposable income is down but with plenty of UK families/Disney fans not going to the parks of late, I think there is a market for this if done well. I've bought a couple of Halloween bits from small shops to put up in my home next month.

However I will say that Soph's shop is likely to be on the cheaper end of the market and people won't buy any old tat. If it's well made and doesn't look cheap I will eat my Minnie ears.
See in theory, I should be their target market if it’s Disney related! I love Disney, love shopping for Disney merch, I own a lot of Magical Day Apparel (sadly, given recent events!). I’m also incredibly lucky because I have been able to work throughout the pandemic, unlike a lot of people who are really struggling.

But I’m not at all interested in buying Disney or Disney inspired merch at the moment, purely because I can’t go to the parks! I’m not going to buy a Disney T-shirt to wear to Tesco am I?!
As soon as we’re allowed to travel to WDW again, and I can afford to go, I’m sure I’ll want to start buying a few new bits. But until then, it all seems kind of… pointless. A bit depressing actually, having things to remind me of cancelled trips. Definitely not the sort of business (sorry, buisness) I would be starting at the moment! As usual, her timing is awful and she just cannot seem to read the room 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When Dave says they did the responsible thing to move closer to her family?

ERRRRR Dave, quitting your full time jobs, whilst pregnant and leaving your fully furnished home to move into your mother in laws actual bedroom is not responsible mate.

Here's what a responsible person would have done;

- Saved enough money to fund all this nonsense and to pay for your newborn baby.
- Found jobs in Cheshire if you were that desperate to move there.
- Found a house in Cheshire first before leaving your current home.
- Moved from your baskingstoke house straight into your Cheshire home.

Not that hard is it.
And done all that BEFORE thinking about getting pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So tomorrow is a catch up vlog. I can not wait to watch that. Place your bets now as to why they didn’t vlog on Friday? Bet it’s going to be a sob story because we know what’s around the corner? Sophie sells her tat in her tat shop
More what’s go on recently bull tit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then
So tomorrow is a catch up vlog. I can not wait to watch that. Place your bets now as to why they didn’t vlog on Friday? Bet it’s going to be a sob story because we know what’s around the corner? Sophie sells her tat in her tat shop
More what’s gone on recently bull tit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then all of us put together who have jobs and children. Honestly how many times are they going to pull this ‘what’s gone on recently’ bullshit! Sophie used to do it all the time with her own channel in London, before Dave and her even appeared together.

we could start a bleeping bingo with all the excuses/tit she says.

. an honest chat
. What’s been going on recently
. Barney’s ill
. Wolves at the door

please feel free to add more

Reactions: 6
More what’s go on recently bull tit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then

More what’s gone on recently bull tit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then all of us put together who have jobs and children. Honestly how many times are they going to pull this ‘what’s gone on recently’ bullshit! Sophie used to do it all the time with her own channel in London, before Dave and her even appeared together.

we could start a bleeping bingo with all the excuses/tit she says.

. an honest chat
. What’s been going on recently
. Barney’s ill
. Wolves at the door

please feel free to add more
- 'She's nervous about the haters' - :ROFLMAO:

- Something about the law of attraction / manifestation

Reactions: 5
I don't know though.

I don't feel like her being near her Ratbag family has done Barney any good?!

Don't forget, they were at her mums house when he was trapped in his walker with a rolled up rug....Whilst Soaf sat eating dessert.

And look how little they bothered for his first birthday compared to Daves family!

Barney would have been better off up in Scotland!
Yeh I still think they probably aren’t the best family but imagine if he literally only had Sophie and Dave? I think they would have had a complete mental breakdown by now without any help.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.