Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
name suggestion: spending to fill the void, ew we hate boys
Or
our new prada bags are gorgeous, we can’t afford our mortgage x

Reactions: 11
omg nearly all the comments on the new vid are negative/constructive criticism. I don’t know how they could possibly not address anything at this point, they’re so out of touch lol

Reactions: 23
omg nearly all the comments on the new vid are negative/constructive criticism. I don’t know how they could possibly not address anything at this point, they’re so out of touch lol
it's mad i've never seen a comment section almost completely unanimous.

Reactions: 10
Don't get me wrong I'm glad they haven't deleted all the comments and swept them under the rug.... But it also just goes to show that S&C care less and less about their YT channel now. Negative comments flooding in but they're not responding? Churn out the vids, take the cash, give no shits :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Purely out of curiosity:
LIKE this comment if you have unsubscribed AND unfollowed one or both girls since the “we’re single” video
Please don’t like if you haven’t I really wanna know if I’m the only one haha

Reactions: 32
They've seen the comments because they've added "some of these are affiliate links angels" to the description box
You would think with Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee being their management, they would actually disclose affiliate links and ads? So sick of their ads not being disclosed correctly on insta, how do they get away with it??

Reactions: 4
ewwwwwww Sophia’s passive aggresive bleeping stories “if you’re unsure what you’re rules are swipe up” She thinks she better than everyone, I’m starting to despise her.

I used to think she looked unreal in every photo she uploaded but Honestly her attitude in the videos and stories lately have made me think she ain’t all that. Her bad attitude on the inside Is shining through to me idk.

Reactions: 37
I reckon so. I don’t know if it’s just me but I always get the impression ‘real’ celebs may think YouTube is more childish but Instagram is a little more mature? Idk just as YouTube tends to have younger audience I guess?

so with the Raya thing I wonder if Sophia brands herself as an Instagram girl rather than Youtuber with a younger audience?
Yeah 100%. I do genuinely think they loved youtube and doing it when they started and they were genuinely good, the reason why we all started watching haha but yeah now it seems to have reaaaally taken the backseat - they don't seem to care and their content has actually got worse quality than when they started instead of improving.
Part of me feels like they feel the need to live up to the lifestyle and the 'blogger' status but this isn't what drew people to them in the first place.

Reactions: 3
ewwwwwww Sophia’s passive aggresive bleeping stories “if you’re unsure what you’re rules are swipe up” She thinks she better than everyone, I’m starting to despise her.

I used to think she looked unreal in every photo she uploaded but Honestly her attitude in the videos and stories lately have made me think she ain’t all that. Her bad attitude on the inside Is shining through to me idk.
Honestly Sophia's personality transplant makes me think of the Roald Dahl quote from The Twits "If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on their face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it"
I find myself thinking of that quote allll the time w people I know in real life but it def applies to miss Sophia now too 🥴

Reactions: 25
tbh the bit I found most shocking was when they had stuff they hadn’t tried on yet?? Like at what point of over buying, do you stop getting so excited about parcels an shoving the items over ur pjs just to try it on😔🤣

Reactions: 18
tbh the bit I found most shocking was when they had stuff they hadn’t tried on yet?? Like at what point of over buying, do you stop getting so excited about parcels an shoving the items over ur pjs just to try it on😔🤣
Ikr like buying things and hauling them. Saying we MUST get it because it’s a SOLID item, and literally opening it out of the package. Like the haven’t saw the quality, fit anything.

Reactions: 12
I’m seriously losing my will to live. When people just reply being nasty it’s because they have nothing better to add and can’t argue to point people are making so they’re not doing S+C any favours. If they don’t see anything wrong then it’s reflects on them badly imo, if you really think the way S was talking to C was ok then good luck to you

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.