Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't cope with sophia hacking at her skin for 10 mins in an attempt to blend her 12-shades-too-dark foundation and it still looking patchy af

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the awkward tension and vibes are back. The honeymoon was good while it lasted. Sophia LOVES to talk about her tit and what she wants to say but CONSTANTLY demeans Cinzia and interrupts. It wasn’t ok for Cinzia to talk about her foundation shade or her eyeliner approach or any tips she had, but anything Queen Sophia says everyone must listen. You could tell Cinzia was just laughing a lot of it off but Sophia was just being so rude and passive aggressive for no reason! She’s more immature than she’s ever been honestly acting like a 14 year old girl... embarrassing :mad:

can't cope with sophia hacking at her skin for 10 mins in an attempt to blend her 12-shades-too-dark foundation and it still looking patchy af
And of course it was #gifted ;) don’t know why you’d gift the brat anything

Reactions: 19
Defo agree the vibes were weird at times and Sophia was tryna play it off cool😅 also her foundation was stressing me out. Cinzia does her makeup so perfectly I aspire to be that good at doing my face😩 but omg the dark patchy foundation on Sophia??? It was a thick stick foundation and she applied it so poorly. Didn’t help that it was like 5 shades darker either 🤢

also I found it funny that all of a sudden they find the Halloween idea sad when before they were so excited to do this insta halloween between the 2 of them💀

Reactions: 10
Was getting such weird vibes from sophia! Especially when Cinzia was talking about how her beauty blender was pink and sophia said under her breath "don't think it was" 😬

Reactions: 9
i think cinzia has 100% glowed up from what she was previously like, all that orange and horrible contouring n highlighting really made her look weird and fake 1/2 years back so so so much better naturally - I think she’s stunning now!

i think cinzia has 100% glowed up from what she was previously like, all that orange and horrible contouring n highlighting really made her look weird and fake 1/2 years back so so so much better naturally - I think she’s stunning now!
I think it’s definitely because she’s more confident in herself now too, it’s just a shame Sofia is kinda dragging her down with negativity and y8 mean girl vibes I think she’d be nailing it if she had a little faith in herself and went it alone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched the vid but from these comments, wow Sophia sounds so snide and bitchy. Cinzia can be loud and annoying sometimes but I never felt it in a malicious way whereas idk what this is from soph...

Reactions: 6
Just watching the vid and why on earth is Sophia wearing just a towel that she’s shuffling up every 5 seconds, just put on a T-shirt or something if it’s going to be that much of a faff??¿¿

Reactions: 2
I just get this ugly vibe whenever I watch Sophia, I definitely don't mean physically she's far from that but she radiates suchhhhh toxic ugly vibes. I feel like Cinzia has dealt with that for years perhaps, so probably doesn't think too deep but your "best friend" is a witch hun

Also her grimey looking orange hands!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just watching and cinzia is really pretty Sophia used to radiate hollister/ Jack wills look but now evolved into insta mean girl. Why don’t she let cinzia talk I’ve definitely had a friend like this before so irritating!

Reactions: 11
I find their "rights" ...... So passive aggressive and the eye rolls I would not like it if someone spoke/looked at me like that the convo about baby oil was so awkward she was just asking

The amounts of times Cinza said let’s cut cameras and laughed it off, but it probably annoyed her but they’ll just film for content 🙃

Reactions: 1
I had to stop the video after the way Sophia was acting with the baby oil topic. Jesus Christ

Reactions: 3
Anyone feel a ‘call her daddy’ situation on the horizon? Cinzia would thrive on her own!

Reactions: 15
Sophia saying "I'm just not the type of person that likes to spend money on makeup" like it makes her special - good job you've been gifted a whole load of expensive hourglass products isn't it then

Reactions: 16
Sophia literally made that foundation look tit such a patchy mess 😐

Sophia saying "I'm just not the type of person that likes to spend money on makeup" like it makes her special - good job you've been gifted a whole load of expensive hourglass products isn't it then
I had a laugh at this one too 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
everyone saying there’s suddenly weird vibes with them with Sophia being bitchy... but if you watch the old grwm’s I always though Sophia have of a witch vibe, cinzia was always so upbeat and crazy but Sophia would always just be deadpan and boring

Reactions: 15
everyone saying there’s suddenly weird vibes with them with Sophia being bitchy... but if you watch the old grwm’s I always though Sophia have of a witch vibe, cinzia was always so upbeat and crazy but Sophia would always just be deadpan and boring
i agree, she's always been this way. i think she got a pass back then because cinzia was more 'annoying' and always interrupting and so i feel like she was the less liked of the two. now the tables have turned.

She’s put some random story of her weird dining table and chairs up but can’t help laughing she spends nearly a grand on clothes but that curtain is probs the £2 one from IKEA 😭

Reactions: 4
She’s put some random story of her weird dining table and chairs up but can’t help laughing she spends nearly a grand on clothes but that curtain is probs the £2 one from IKEA 😭
The awful net curtains are gifted as well! 😬😬🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.