Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont understand how they think they can get away with not acknowledging their viewers criticisms when all of the comments on their last two videos have been negative

Reactions: 16
Like look at their previous collaborations: Nicki studios, I saw it first etc. They all received backlash for being completely off brand or unsuitable for their audiences price range - WHO is making these decisions?!? Who is saying okay girls yes advertise this this and this even though you’ve never used it, let’s advertise 4 different hair products/brands in 1 month ????
Unpopular opinion (?) but i rly saw no issue with the nicki studios collab. I saw veryyy little backlash on social media’s when they announced it, only on here, and granted it was a tad expensive but it was defo their style and not really out of their audience’s price range? like just cause they did a lot of plt type hauls at the time, they also sometimes bought slightly pricier bits, so it seemed pretty fitting to me. As for the ISIF one - let me not speak 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion (?) but i rly saw no issue with the nicki studios collab. I saw veryyy little backlash on social media’s when they announced it, only on here, and granted it was a tad expensive but it was defo their style and not really out of their audience’s price range? like just cause they did a lot of plt type hauls at the time, they also sometimes bought slightly pricier bits, so it seemed pretty fitting to me. As for the ISIF one - let me not speak 😂😂
I think the main criticism people have about the nicki studios collab is that they wore the items for the duration that they were on sale and then literally never wore them again. Just made it seem super disingenuous and like they hadn't actually loved the products as much as they said they did.

Reactions: 18
I think that collab was their best tbh, I WISH they kept this consistent with the items they put out. Like they were a lil expensive but it was true to who they were (I can’t even say who they are now because they just imitate everyone else’s vibe).

Reactions: 12
tbh i understand them collabing with nicki studios bc that’s very much the style they were going for back then but the collection was a bit pricey which they got backlash for (they adressed it and said they weren’t in control of pricing) it was like £30 for a white vest. but the i saw it first collab was an absolute joke🤣they never spoke about isf before it, and they haven’t spoken about it since. All the pieces were sooo off brand. remember that fluffy skirt and top combo?? They looked like geese

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the main criticism people have about the nicki studios collab is that they wore the items for the duration that they were on sale and then literally never wore them again. Just made it seem super disingenuous and like they hadn't actually loved the products as much as they said they did.
100% I don’t want but their clothes, makeup, bags ANYTHING they advertise anymore,
Because I know they don’t actually
Like it, whether it’s for the girls bathroom or and affiliate link for ASOS.

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh 👀 the YouTube comment section rlly do be looking like tattle life I thought I got the wrong site for a sec

You know it’s bad when their main platform is basically 90% neg comments 😬😬😬 no way they can just brush this underneath the rug surely?!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that thinks they don’t read their YouTube comments?..... I feel like they scroll through their insta dms once in a while and that’s it lol, so they probably haven’t seen anything

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that thinks they don’t read their YouTube comments?..... I feel like they scroll through their insta dms once in a while and that’s it lol, so they probably haven’t seen anything
Maybe, however they did add the “aff” comment in the description box after people had commented that so they just have seen some comments..

Reactions: 5
Maybe, however they did add the “aff” comment in the description box after people had commented that so they just have seen some comments..
True, that’s really strange that they don’t reply then. Maybe they’ll slowly adapt their content. They seem quite unbothered though😅 I’d be disappointed if my subscribers were that unhappy w my content

Reactions: 3
New thread title: Out of touch insta-thots, please just stay in Notts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They literally just care about fame as this stage, but they’ll never be ‘famous’ they’re just not interesting enough to take off. They’re really trying to hop on the Z lister London lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Hmmmm are they back in London this weekend and keeping it on the down low? v quiet today...

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm are they back in London this weekend and keeping it on the down low? v quiet today...
As if they’re in London after Sophia’s passive aggressive story the other day. She needs to take her own advice the idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The newest video has almost 300 dislikes and they usually average about 30-40 dislikes, i’m not sure if anyone even pays attention to yt likes and dislikes but maybe if they get enough dislikes they’ll address it

Reactions: 7
Wait did anyone clock Cinzia posted on her story yesterday that a GWRM was going to to be up yesterday but no sign of that?? maybe they're being silent because of the backlash they've recieved

Also if they are in London and keeping silent on it that won't last very long considering our feeds will see it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Sophia said they’re uploading a video tonight, let’s hope it’s an apology/explanation vid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.