Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if a friend of mine spoke to me like Sophia did to cinz I would smack her. Constantly making sarcastic comments and talking down to her, I don’t know how cinz hasn’t lost it yet!😩

Reactions: 9
i can't even watch it bc that last video was awful. and i liked sophia!! but she's so snide to cinzia

Reactions: 3
Why does Sophia think being a witch to Cinzia is funny??? Like she actual cackles at herself it’s mortifying, how does she not listen to herself when editing the vids?! Horrible

Reactions: 11
OMG SOPHIAS FACE WITH THE HOURGLASS STICK NOOOOOO

And then her trying to blend it in I can’t omg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just get this ugly vibe whenever I watch Sophia, I definitely don't mean physically she's far from that but she radiates suchhhhh toxic ugly vibes. I feel like Cinzia has dealt with that for years perhaps, so probably doesn't think too deep but your "best friend" is a witch hun

Also her grimey looking orange hands!
When your boyfriend of 4 years asks for round two because he’s sooooo obsessed with you

Reactions: 4
I used to love the dining table but now I lowkey think it’s tit and dated 😩 I feel like the Scandinavian vibe/neutrals work better in appartements or holiday homes in warmer climates.

Reactions: 13
I used to love the dining table but now I lowkey think it’s tit and dated 😩 I feel like the Scandinavian vibe/neutrals work better in appartements or holiday homes in warmer climates.
It looks so uncomfortable too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.