Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding on from my comment, this why I love watching other youtubers like sunbeamsjess, Lydia Violet etc because they're so in tune with life and they're relatable and they actually care about other things other than their appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the new haul n if i hear them say “a solid classic” one more time i’ll scream
“You’ll wear that for seasons and seasons to come” no u wont!!!! Stop lying!!

Reactions: 22
i think I prefer Lidias lifestyle. I relate to her being a student etc. And she kind of naturally gets content along the way of her life now, rather than only going to certain locations purely for pictures ? And I quite like how she’s looking forward to using her degree to work with social media rather than just relying on photos. I think compared to a lot of other content creators, like @treelaptop said, people get content along the way which is why it seems so fake. Especially as they don’t even have a style.... which most influencers literally have a style of their own. I could name so many that don’t just copy others depending on the season. It’s just weird and annoying...

They literally don’t have lives outside each other anymore, when they became single they just became all about shopping and pictures and that’s it .. content was more genuine when cinzia spent time w Lewis etc.

also completely agree W the boyfriend comments. If u enjoy being single whats with all the rush to break hearts and go on dates?... when I was single I was just chilling w my friends lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like these girls would love to be wags! That’ll be why they’re on Raya. Just want to be like Naomi genes don’t they

Reactions: 21
Adding on from my comment, this why I love watching other youtubers like sunbeamsjess, Lydia Violet etc because they're so in tune with life and they're relatable and they actually care about other things other than their appearance
Sunbeamsjess is the opposite of relatable?? So much money, rich mum and never had to work a day in her life...

Reactions: 18
for the people who missed it these are the comments they posted. a lot of us called them out and they blocked us, we emailed they’re management and they would read and ignore and the girls would delete the comments of the people calling them out. neither of them publically apologised, they were 18/19 when they said these things, not young they should of known better

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Sunbeamsjess is the opposite of relatable?? So much money, rich mum and never had to work a day in her life...
For me personally I meant it more in the sense that she goes to uni, she spends a lot of her time on her academic studies etc. That is relatable to me and I'm sure for a lot of people in the 18-25 category. Being relatable doesn't always mean in the sense of having a lot of money

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion "Out of touch & losing fans, buying too much & desperate for a man"

For me personally I meant it more in the sense that she goes to uni, she spends a lot of her time on her academic studies etc. That is relatable to me and I'm sure for a lot of people in the 18-25 category. Being relatable doesn't always mean in the sense of having a lot of money
Yeah I went through a phase of not liking her channel because she did a few sponsored hauls that were soooo not like anything she would ever actually wear, but she's defo back to having her own kinda niche now and it feels like she actually progresses over time, which I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The new podcast has questions about birthday gifts and I feel like a viewer sent it to shade Lidia 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If C is still living at her family home then surely she can’t be in S support bubble? Cos I’m sure if she had moved in officially to her flat (which didn’t she say isn’t ready yet?) she would have posted something on her stories

Reactions: 3
If C is still living at her family home then surely she can’t be in S support bubble? Cos I’m sure if she had moved in officially to her flat (which didn’t she say isn’t ready yet?) she would have posted something on her stories
yes she can sophia can have a bubble with cinzias family i think

Reactions: 1
yes she can sophia can have a bubble with cinzias family i think
She can but then Sophia can’t meet with her own family...

Reactions: 4
the rules are absolutely stupid and and make no sense so i cant even blame them
i can! it's simple stay the duck home if you don't know what you're doing. pissing about in london for no reason when they live in nottingham which has huge amounts of cases is pure stupidity.

Reactions: 25
their podcast is so boring i cant deal with the tit advice they give like it's all from one perspective which is their perspective on dating which let's face it isn't the best and I know they say they're not experts and their advice shouldn't be taken too literally but like they just have the worst views on dating and I have no idea why they're giving advice on it to other people

Reactions: 8
for the people who missed it these are the comments they posted. a lot of us called them out and they blocked us, we emailed they’re management and they would read and ignore and the girls would delete the comments of the people calling them out. neither of them publically apologised, they were 18/19 when they said these things, not young they should of known better
These girls reek of self entitlement and their inability to take any responsibility doesn’t fail to surprise me, as long as they can carry on cashing in on that money that’s all that matters. If anyone can think of ideas to make their blatant racism viral please let me know, because I am keen to see at least 3 unsuccessful apology videos from during their YouTube careers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.