Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls tell me u all think S looks like a mannequin in her new ad post for tanologist its jarring
Lol imagine being in the influencer outreach team and you have to tell your manager all Sophia did was take a picture of herself on crappy MacBook and can barely see what tan she’s used

Reactions: 11
This one 🥰 it’s funny to me because they don’t know these girls personally but will do anything to defend them? Like blindly following them when these girls have no idea who they are (and probably never will)
I can’t see these comments? I’ve had a proper good look too!

give it a year and their brainwashed minions will start realising S&C could not give two shits about them 🤣

What am I looking at
honestly when she pulls these faces it triggers a rage inside of me, especially when it’s a quick 4 second instastory im like arghHhHHHhhHh

Reactions: 6
I can’t see these comments? I’ve had a proper good look too!

give it a year and their brainwashed minions will start realising S&C could not give two shits about them 🤣

honestly when she pulls these faces it triggers a rage inside of me, especially when it’s a quick 4 second instastory im like arghHhHHHhhHh
Aw that’s so annoying! Thanks for trying though 🥰 maybe this is what finally made Christian jump ship

Reactions: 2
that pair of air max cinzia keeps trying to make work are literally vile, they don’t even go with any of the looks she’s stolen this month??? 🥴 it’s almost as bad as sophia’s interior design skills

as someone else said money really can’t buy style, they actually haven’t got a clue lmao. blind leading the blind really

Reactions: 10
Al i can think of is imagine what the taxi driver is thinking seeing these two pose in front of him waiting😅 second hand embarrassment there... I guess they’ve ventured out from the typical white Chelsea house then🤣
I’m so over their one legged flamingo pose it’s so boring now lol

Reactions: 9
Al i can think of is imagine what the taxi driver is thinking seeing these two pose in front of him waiting😅 second hand embarrassment there... I guess they’ve ventured out from the typical white Chelsea house then🤣
I mean I doubt there’s anyone actually in the taxi 😂😂😂 it’s clearly just parked there and no ignition is on

How big are Sophias feet? 😳
Or is this ThE sTyLEe

View attachment 276351
View attachment 276352
I’ve been thinking this and when she showed in the haul they looked massive!! Thought she’s a 6/7 which doesn’t make sense because she’s smaller than me and I’m a 4

This pose really isn’t flattering at the best of times but if you have a larger nose (nothing wrong with that obv) it just accentuates it
Honestly why does she think she looks cute when she literally just looks like she’s smelling her farts (which she probably loves anyway)

Reactions: 1
Wow they look so different
cinz has always been the bigger character / talked over Sophia so I can imagine after all these years Sophia is fed up 🥴 also I forget this is how cinz looked. Not ethnically ambiguous in the slightest like she tries to be now!

Reactions: 7
U know I feel like things proper started to go downhill once the signed with their management? Whether it was the case of them getting a bit big headed due to being chummy with Casper etc. or the management actually being awful I don’t know... I feel like they need new management, someone to actually say “stop doing that” hahahaha

Reactions: 18
U know I feel like things proper started to go downhill once the signed with their management? Whether it was the case of them getting a bit big headed due to being chummy with Casper etc. or the management actually being awful I don’t know... I feel like they need new management, someone to actually say “stop doing that” hahahaha
Yeah you're right, isn't it weird that their so called management isn't monitoring their comments and knowing what's best for them? cus boyyyy their latest few videos has been getting so much negativity and rightly so, the only thing keeping their channel alive is their little minions which can't go on for long I'm presuming. How do they even have fans at this point

Reactions: 4
Yeah you're right, isn't it weird that their so called management isn't monitoring their comments and knowing what's best for them? cus boyyyy their latest few videos has been getting so much negativity and rightly so, the only thing keeping their channel alive is their little minions which can't go on for long I'm presuming. How do they even have fans at this point
Yeah it is weird that they pay for management yet consistently release sloppy ass content no one's asking for, as surely making some sort of effort and giving your audience what they want as a bare minimum would make them both money.

HOWEVER I think its indicative of the fact that there's no money in adsense anymore, only sponsored posts. Brands allow their lazy sponsored vids and S&C don't give a tit about their regular content cause they don't make enough money to care

Reactions: 6
i wanna know what her outfit is under the trench? Or if that IS the outfit lol

Reactions: 3
To me it looks like someone is in there however it could be reflections 🤷🏼‍♀️ But That’s my view and if their is someone in it, it is a bit embarrassing for her to be sat there posing whilst they’re waiting for someone🥴

I mean I doubt there’s anyone actually in the taxi 😂😂😂 it’s clearly just parked there and no ignition is on

I’ve been thinking this and when she showed in the haul they looked massive!! Thought she’s a 6/7 which doesn’t make sense because she’s smaller than me and I’m a 4

Honestly why does she think she looks cute when she literally just looks like she’s smelling her farts (which she probably loves anyway)

Attachments

Like look at their previous collaborations: Nicki studios, I saw it first etc. They all received backlash for being completely off brand or unsuitable for their audiences price range - WHO is making these decisions?!? Who is saying okay girls yes advertise this this and this even though you’ve never used it, let’s advertise 4 different hair products/brands in 1 month ????

Reactions: 12
So this is outing myself here but look how many times I’ve DM’D Sophia and she’s never replied, the vast majority was before I found this thread so don’t judge pls xx #fangirl
I’ve never had a reply from Sophia but Cinzia has replied a few times!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.