Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannahbanana1988

I found the whole "spending money we don't have today" and "my bank account is empty now, can't afford my mortgage this month" a bit tasteless to be honest. We know you're rich so don't pretend to be broke/struggling for money to be more relatable for viewers

Reactions: 62

Milalemjave1

Off topic but does anyone remember in an old night out vlog of theirs when they came back from the club and cinzia fell on to her hamster’s cage😂😂i was just rewatching and nearly pissed myself laughing. what a fcking difference to the shite they put out now !!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

A1400

Is anyone else so sick of the date night🤍for two🤍sushi in London🤍matcha in London🤍besties🤍 like did yous not appreciate each other when you two were in relationships??? I am all for girls being there for girls after breakups - breakups are hard but during a pandemic you really do NOT need to go to London for a matcha and a zara shop and a 🤍bestie romantic sushi meal🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Tea4u

VIP Member
Sophia complaining that they didn’t get upgraded again at the hotel and its because the lady working was new.
Very bratty vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

treelaptop

VIP Member
The thing is I don’t think they understand that other influencers live their lives and take pics along the way, maybe go out and get some nice shots for Instagram. Whereas s and c literally base their lives around getting pictures, the places they eat are for the pictures not the food (they said they were sick of sushi but went coz aesthetics I guess) the roads they walk down are to get pictures, not because they need to get somewhere. The clothes they buy are for pictures the designer items they buy are for pictures, They don’t like wine but drink it for the pictures literally everything! If you looked at their instas you would think they live in an apartment on that road in London. But that’s even fake and misleading! Dear lord, what a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Appleorange

Sorry that u saw that daily but I feel like you need to elaborate on your point? It’s got nothing to do with race, there are plenty successful influencers that aren’t “white and skinny” as you worded it
It does, actually. There was a whole influencer exposé that showed that non-white influencers are often underpaid or tricked into not being paid at all. It’s a huge issue and I’m glad someone raised it. Not to mention white influencers trying to look racially ambiguous with changing their skin colour/ over tanning and over plumping their lips. Need I remind you of Sophia and Cinzia hashtagging #getblack?
There are a TON of non-white influencers who are more creative and interesting than S&C with half the followers.
Then again, a lot of people are just closet racists so refuse to take notice of these issues 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

caz95

Listened to Private Parts podcast this morning, and honestly the way Sophia talked about Christian and their relationship if I was him I would be PISSED OFF.

She basically said (whilst laughing) that she hasn't been very interested in him for 6 months to a year, that he was so in love and obsessed with her and she wasn't, that she didn't miss him for the last 3 months of their relationship and didn't really want to talk to him, that she was getting the ick when he was being romantic etc and that she was forcing herself to try and continue liking him. I would be so upset/embarrassed if my ex was publicly saying all these things about me and our relationship, especially when it seems like they didn't end on bad terms, they just ended because they fell out of love. Like where is the respect... Fair enough if she truly believes all these things but to say it on a public podcast is honestly shameful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

4everb1tchin

Their new video reminding me why I unsubscribed 🙄 boring, unorganised and very sneaky not disclosing affiliate links

Sophia is just bad vibes too. I don’t know who gassed her into thinking she’s a savage she just radiates bitchy little hobbit energy

29649C14-2E8C-46D4-B5DC-A664C0C32EBF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rubystaff

probs everyone watches them already but syd and ell are better versions of them!! they seem so much closer and their nasty gal sponsored video was so much better
I’m not keen on Sophia and cinzia but syd and ell are way worse in my opinion, broken lockdown rules since the beginning and syd has an attitude problem !!

Reactions: 38

4everb1tchin

Really the outfit looks basic af
Can’t go wrong with a blazer, personally id give it a steam before leaving the house but it’s a staple outfit piece. The skirt, khaki, very autumnal, gives a pop of colour against the black going on in the outfit. Boots, again very autumnal, Zara smashed it with the Prada dupes for us broke bitches. It’s simple, it’s not doing too much Overall she played it safe and it worked out well imo 8/10

7F886F04-4F4A-41D3-AFC9-7EF1140F68EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37