Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree with the comments about them changing now they’re single. I feel like the only thing they really have in common is they like the same influencers and shopping and that was ok when they had separate lives with their bfs because they did different stuff and occasionally shopped but since they spend all their time together it’s like they don’t know what else to do. I hope seeing all the negativity makes them change their content and over consumption coz I’d really rate them for that.

Reactions: 13
i dont understand why its so hard to do content your audience wants? literally everyones asking for grwms and those are so easy to film and i assume even easier to edit than hauls??

hell, you could even easily throw in a sponsor with grwms if need be!

Reactions: 12
Feel like they need to be honest n say “we’re just enjoying splurging on new stuff at the moment n want to spend our time in london.” And stop vlogging it and filming every haul. Think we’d all prefer for tehm to say theres not a vid this week cos we’re trying to think of different content. Like do what u wanna do but the fakeness and carelessness is ultimatley gonna be the reason they lose followers/subs like its just shoddy on their part

Reactions: 14
Luckily for them, their personalities keep subs coming back so they won't have any incentive to change their content or behaviour until views drop.

They've been unrelatable for about a year but it's had little impact on their popularity.

Reactions: 2
Luckily for them, their personalities keep subs coming back so they won't have any incentive to change their content or behaviour until views drop.

They've been unrelatable for about a year but it's had little impact on their popularity.
Agreed. It’s those who have watched them since 2016/17 that are turning off but as someone else said they’ve got the fiat 500 mob on board now

Reactions: 20
Nooo idea who Sophia thinks she is. Vile behaviour towards her best friend regardless whether they have a sister relationship or not. Boys don’t find that attractive sof doll.

bleeping annoying the fact they’re like “If we were to try all these clothes on we would be here for hours”...god knows how they’d last in any other job! Will only try clothes on for a sponsored video. People saying oh of course they’re not going to be the same people as they were 4 years ago, doesn’t mean they have to all of a sudden start bragging about a selfridges trip every week. Just proves money can’t buy class.
Yeah, I've never understood them when they said this in the past...don't understand why they can't do cutaways to them trying them on as this looks more professional anyway rather than watching them contort their bodies back n forth in front of the camera while trying to describe the item they have on. But yeah, obviously that would just be too much work...

Reactions: 13
They always screenshot some but never reply looool. I doubt those people got a response either
yep she did exactly that to me a few years ago! screenshotted my message for all to see but didn’t bother to respond to me directly. big narcissistic ‘oo look how nice people are to me’ vibes
(i blocked out what i said because i cringe thinking i ever had anything nice to say about her and their content lol how the mighty fall)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just intrigued as to what you guys think - if the girls could drop youtube and do insta full time, do you think they would?

Reactions: 4
I’ve DMed them both a lot over the years and always been shocked at having no reply (not that they should but I mean it was always questions or support) whereas I’ve had multiple conversations with Syd from Syd and Ell in the past and they have a similar following

Reactions: 6
I used to be such a big fan of the girls and still enjoy their vlogs to an extent but the constant hauls and ads are such a put off , i understand ads are part of how they make their income but when its every video it seems like they are just in it for the money now rather than enjoying it , i dont even watch the hauls anymore as they are so samey and boring

Just intrigued as to what you guys think - if the girls could drop youtube and do insta full time, do you think they would?
I reckon so. I don’t know if it’s just me but I always get the impression ‘real’ celebs may think YouTube is more childish but Instagram is a little more mature? Idk just as YouTube tends to have younger audience I guess?

so with the Raya thing I wonder if Sophia brands herself as an Instagram girl rather than Youtuber with a younger audience?

I used to be such a big fan of the girls and still enjoy their vlogs to an extent but the constant hauls and ads are such a put off , i understand ads are part of how they make their income but when its every video it seems like they are just in it for the money now rather than enjoying it , i dont even watch the hauls anymore as they are so samey and boring
I also watch them still because at the moment I feel like there is nothing on TV having binged Netflix etc however I wouldn’t wear any of the clothes they haul or advertise. Maybe it is because I am older and find them funny because everything they do is for insta and pictures and I’m just not like that.

I don’t understand why they’re on the Raya app, they’re not famous. They have a relatively small following and let’s face it they’re not trying to date these Fiat 500 girls so people they’re trying to date won’t know who they are. I understand why celebrities and people with a bigger following use it but I just think s&c think way too highly of themselves when 70% of their following is probably from Nottingham/close by areas

Also weren’t they both bitching about boys and loving the single life but it seems they’re desperate to be dating one person again already rather than just enjoying being alone or casually going on different dates

Reactions: 28
I used to love Sophia and cinzia like when they went through the whole neutral and blacks phase with their wardrobe (the best). I just went back and checked the last video I watched of theirs and it was literally their LA vlog 8 months ago. They’re declining in views day by day and especially with a lot of their viewers noticing what their attitudes and priorities are like now it’ll just continue to decline. They’re not helping themselves!

Reactions: 11
I think the problem with their content and the reason for declining views is that a lot of us (well, I can only talk for myself really haha) were at university when we started watching them and I used to enjoy the escape etc. But now that I'm a working professional with bills, a mortgage, and so many other responsibilities, I've just completely lost interest in watching rubbish hauls and rubbish content from two people who need to grow up.

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why they’re on the Raya app, they’re not famous. They have a relatively small following and let’s face it they’re not trying to date these Fiat 500 girls so people they’re trying to date won’t know who they are. I understand why celebrities and people with a bigger following use it but I just think s&c think way too highly of themselves when 70% of their following is probably from Nottingham/close by areas

Also weren’t they both bitching about boys and loving the single life but it seems they’re desperate to be dating one person again already rather than just enjoying being alone or casually going on different dates
You are right but tbh if I had the chance to get on Raya I’d jump on it soooo fast 🤣🤣

I'm the same age as the girls and our lives couldn't be more different, I have a degree and now working on a masters. Don't get me wrong I would looove to have a mortgage and a few K's in the bank (not funded by br mr student loan lol) but if I was them I would feel so unfulfilled and so anxious as to how long this lifestyle will survive? Fair enough not everyone wants to go to uni and you can obviously get far in life without a degree but it makes me wonder if they're saving any of this money they get from ads etc or just blowing it all on designer bags, holidays/weekend trips, expensive clothes etc. Surely they want some sort of plan B? I think thats why I've lost interest in them, they just don't seem to have a grip on the real world and they're so unrelatable. Holidays and new clothes are lush ofc but I feel like my brain would turn to mush if that was my lifestyle 24/7 u know??

Reactions: 22

They’re dying for boyfriends with blue ticks. They couldn’t possibly date anyone with a normal job, don’t you know who they are 😂. They’re so superficial and out of touch that it’s getting to be cringey especially because they’re big fish in a small pond like you say

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.