Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @freaknasty for the thread suggestion with 34 likes!

So how long do with think it’ll be before s&c hop on a train to Manchester to visit Lidia?

Reactions: 4
I think cinzias had something done to her face. Very subtle but something to her face structure/jawline like the filler that makes your face structure sharper.
In some photos you can see the misplacement like what happened with Molly mae after love island (although not as extreme). Whatever she had done looks very subtle unlike her lips but I can always tell when someone’s had even the smallest filler in their face

She definitely got her lips topped up after lockdown so wouldn’t be surprised if she got the whole ‘Kylie Jenner package’ that loads of aestheticians offer (lips, cheeks, jaw)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think cinzias had something done to her face. Very subtle but something to her face structure/jawline like the filler that makes your face structure sharper.
In some photos you can see the misplacement like what happened with Molly mae after love island (although not as extreme). Whatever she had done looks very subtle unlike her lips but I can always tell when someone’s had even the smallest filler in their face

She definitely got her lips topped up after lockdown so wouldn’t be surprised if she got the whole ‘Kylie Jenner package’ that loads of aestheticians offer (lips, cheeks, jaw)
I first spotted it in their Christmas snack vid, a few comments saying the same too

1600596292995.png
1600596322734.png

Versus before:
1600596378269.png
1600596410104.png

The vid:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
i wish they were more honest they could offer actual advice or insight if they were honest! i feel like there’s loads we don’t know

Reactions: 14
I first spotted it in their Christmas snack vid, a few comments saying the same too

View attachment 248084View attachment 248087
Versus before:
View attachment 248089View attachment 248091

The vid:
Yeah definitely had something done! Face shapes change obviously but seeing as she has fillers already it can’t be a coincidence that her face changed in the exact same way the ‘Kylie Jenner lips cheeks jaw package’ offers.

I respected how open she was about the first time she got filler but just like with everything else, they don’t share anything anymore. This is the clinic she went to first time for lip fillers and they offer what it looks like she got done (beautification package 2)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Whatever she’s had done I think Cinzia is looking amazing at the minute! She’s had a glow up and Sophia, exacerbated by her tit attitude, isn’t looking nearly as good as usual!

Reactions: 20
recap of last thread-

-‘frolicking’ phase appears to be over
-both officially single, sophia is ‘unbothered’
-both trying to date again, but NO blondes
-lidia still third wheeling
-sophia giving ‘mean girls’ vibes to lidia on bday trip
-lidia leaving to uni
-still into buying 100 candle sticks and lemon plates
-coming out with beanies?

aka not much drama here

Reactions: 16
If anyone didn't listen to them on the Jamie and Francis podcast they mentioned a few things: they both insisted they were the ones to end their relationships, Christian didn't cry and Lewis did, the guy Sophia was talking to cancelled their date last minute and I can't remember much else.

They were saying how they're now just cold hearted and have no emotions 🙄 they came across cringy because Jamie and Francis are alot older and probably thought they were being immature. I think they could get away with saying childish stuff with Jamie because he acts younger and more playful but I love Francis and god knows what he thought lol

Reactions: 19
The nails need more filing down 😩 they always go to this girl so they probably are loyal to her but they genuinely must think they look good 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 13
jamie is the type of boy they’d scream about hating like when he said ‘when i was 30 i dated a 19 year old’ and the girls were silent lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel like Cinzia is such a good/ sweet sister to Lidia. I just saw that she helped her shop for her uni room and organised it and it made my heart warm. 🥰

Also how did their lockdown vlogs get so many views
I think Cinzia being single definitely made them grow even closer which is sweet

Reactions: 13
I feel like Cinzia is such a good/ sweet sister to Lidia. I just saw that she helped her shop for her uni room and organised it and it made my heart warm. 🥰

i think people were bored but that’s crazy views!!!

Reactions: 6

personally i've always watched them on and off. i barely watched them before lockdown bc i'd gotten really busy but they were never the people i'd watch religiously. in lockdown i got hooked. idk why idk what it was but they were really helpful time wasters.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 248084View attachment 248087
Versus before:
View attachment 248089View attachment 248091

The vid:
I know body image is personal but she’s always been a really good looking girl, I don’t understand why she would feel the need for fillers at such a young age. Each to their own but I hope she doesn’t over do it and end up with pillow face. It might be the after shift wine talking and I get the pressures with social media, I’ve even had thoughts myself but women (men and non-binary people too!) shouldn't have that sort of pressure to change how they look

Reactions: 2
Christ above they’re really non-stop with the ads and sponsored posts nowadays 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
If anyone didn't listen to them on the Jamie and Francis podcast they mentioned a few things: they both insisted they were the ones to end their relationships, Christian didn't cry and Lewis did, the guy Sophia was talking to cancelled their date last minute and I can't remember much else.

They were saying how they're now just cold hearted and have no emotions 🙄 they came across cringy because Jamie and Francis are alot older and probably thought they were being immature. I think they could get away with saying childish stuff with Jamie because he acts younger and more playful but I love Francis and god knows what he thought lol
I feel like it’s soo out of order for cinzia to talk about Lewis crying during their breakup. Like talk about yourself not his emotions. I would be so upset if an ex with a big following spoke about me crying during our breakup! People have criticised how Sophia has acted (rightly so) but IMO cinzia has done stuff just as bad

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s actually difficult to talk about much because they’ve been so boring recently... but looks like the emotionless Sophia vibe is rubbing off on Cinzia if they’re both soooo unbothered. Did think it was nice of C helping Lidia move in. Was probs there to make sure she was defo going tho 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.