Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker1823

VIP Member
Have I missed the part where they became film critic influencers? They’ve been to 3 premieres in a month, that’s a lot for a girl who watches shrek once a week

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Spencerino42

I wish they did the type of vlogs they did in lockdown, filming separately and it being stitched together. Used to love it cos I could skip all Sophia's bits and it'd be like watching a Cinzia vlog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Do you think Sophia is bored now she doesn’t live with cinzia and her bf is working through the day? Like what does she actually do all day, just sit about the house, get coffee?
I've always wondered what she does when she's not with Cinzia. Cinzia at least has some interests and I can imagine her doing things alone. I just feel like I know her better if that makes sense. Sophia on the other hand is just so boring, I have no idea what she likes to do when she's alone. Gym, coffee, Shrek and what else? Staring at the wall all day thinking hmm why do we blink? She just has no personality.

• Haha

colinthecaterpillar

Am I the only one who doesn’t get why everyone thinks cinz is single, I think her bf and her just have a relaxed relationship where they both live their seperate lives and then come together and enjoy it on private and don’t feel the need to flex constantly like Mr and Mrs Torylicious. Idk the only reason I say this is bc I rarely post my bf on social media bc I’m just shy about stuff like that and if that’s a measure of how well a relationship is doing then people probs think I hate him. Her tiktok was misleading though and also side note I like Miley but by god is that stupid flowers song already overhyped

• Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
the fanbase that they’ve created is so bizarre to me, sophia just posted a tiktok of her making two coffees (very boring video, that’s literally all she does in it)

and 2 people have commented saying “love this era of sophia 🫶” and “the best era” ??? all she did was push a button on a coffee machine and pour milk in twice? it’s literally so boring

just proves that their loyal followers will lap up anything that they do, it’s a bit embarrassing if you ask me when you realise that they actually do absolutely fuck all

• Haha
Reactions: 50

spongebob95

Lol at them talking about how its just them two going on this trip to LA in the new vid and and cinzia goes 'weve always had fucking lidia along with us' and sophia goes 'straglers' 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Beckah

34 is barely old
Speaking of age this is something that has annoyed me for awhile, they (specifically Cinzia) are pretty awful when it comes to talking about age and ageing. There are so many podcasts and videos where Cinzia talks about getting older and she gags. She gags, screames and acts like getting older is the most disgusting thought.

It's rude as fuck when someone writes into their podcast and says they're a 26 year old female and then Cinzia mentions how she's going to be turning 26 this year and then starts gagging and talking about how scary and horrible it will be to say she's 26. Sometimes I really can't get over the lack of common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

lidiabz

She looks incredible I hope this makes her embrace her natural beauty more and feel more confident in her own body. I think everyone always praises Sophia for her body and cinzia must always compare herself but this is her time to shine

Cinzia is such a girls girl and I don’t think Sophia ever hypes her up or compliments her like she always does to Sophia. I hope the girls on this trip made her feel amazing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
Sophia and Max are endgame, defo sense an engagement on the horizon

Sophia and Max are endgame, defo sense an engagement on the horizon
if he proposes to a girl who still calls him Brian instead of, you know, his actual fucking name… then we’ll know they’re on the same IQ level xx

• Haha
Reactions: 46

yuiokjgg

I’m sorry cinzia going on another trip 🤯🤯🤯This is extremely sad thing of me to do but I scrolled down her insta because I was curious to see how much she’s gone away this year:

January - Italy (ski trip)
March - Tulum Mexico
April - LA (Coachella)
May - Mallorca (with boyfriend)
May - Paris (Lacoste trip)
June - Morroco (brand trip)
July - Sorrento Italy (family trip)
August - Mykonos (with boyfriend)
September - (New York)
November - LA
November - ?? Trip pending

wtf?????? 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad

lurker1823

VIP Member
Side note: Christian if you’re reading this you can take me to events, I’ve got a good job and can hold a conversation about current affairs x

• Haha
  • Wow

lurker1823

VIP Member
I've always wondered what she does when she's not with Cinzia. Cinzia at least has some interests and I can imagine her doing things alone. I just feel like I know her better if that makes sense. Sophia on the other hand is just so boring, I have no idea what she likes to do when she's alone. Gym, coffee, Shrek and what else? Staring at the wall all day thinking hmm why do we blink? She just has no personality.
Can you imagine what her and her bf talk about on date night?
‘Max do you ever think why do we have toast? Like who thought to make bread then slice it up and cook it a bit more?’

• Haha
Reactions: 45