Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1809664

how tf has she made her face look that skinny

also, completely unrelated but i remember sophia drives, does cinzia? what sort of cars do they have? was just thinking i wonder except the house/s if they have big car payments going out every month (Not relevant really, i just find the money they spend compared to saving/investing mad)
If you go on Lidia's thread its just a collective archive of her before and after edits... 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
tbh I think it can be agreed that Christian sounds like he was an awful bf to Sophia, dull or not, she has mentioned a few hurtful things he did without taking her feelings into consideration! there are two sides but she mentioned him cancelling on her to hang out with his friends and being judgemental about her job, he sounds entitled

She's not my fav but at least Max seems to want her around!! more than can be said for any male and my single self xx

also I love Cinz she is such good vibes and super cute on Tik Tok, she also is happy to look super chilled/no make up on TikTok but wants to be a filtered ideal on insta? interesting xx

Reactions: 10
I’m sick of it guys. In a cost of living crisis were most people can’t afford to heat there homes miss Sophia is jetting of to Antigua. Why can’t she donate to charity or pay for a child’s Christmas presents or something giving??? These girls have more money than sense

Reactions: 14
I’m sick of it guys. In a cost of living crisis were most people can’t afford to heat there homes miss Sophia is jetting of to Antigua. Why can’t she donate to charity or pay for a child’s Christmas presents or something giving??? These girls have more money than sense
Not to defend their usual irresponsible spending but this was supposedly a surprise trip so Max would’ve paid

Reactions: 3
To be fair if I could afford it I would be jetting of as well. I just dislike how these people get rich from doing fuk all except showing off.
Sophia won’t be letting max go anywhere anytime soon

Reactions: 31
I mean she’s entitled to spend her money however she wants, but yeah I don’t think the girls have ever done anything for charity.

There’s much smaller creators setting the bar very high - can’t remember her name for the life of me, but there’s a blonde girl on tiktok who does makeup and she’s just made a go fund me with her followers to buy a load of presents for children and Xmas, and just donated vans full of stuff yesterday/today.

I know you don’t have to post online that you’ve donated to charity to mean that you have, but S&C definitely would to try and act all holier than thou, so I really don’t think they’ve ever done anything charitable.

Reactions: 6
Not Sophia putting the Chanel bag on the bathroom floor in the new vlog

Reactions: 3
Sophia looks like a gay boy sometimes, i can't unsee it
Dno what the Gay aspect has to do with it but her face does look mascaline/ aged in photos sometimes. As everyone's said her hair n the way she's been dressing does not help, she looks twice her age sometimes & not in a good way😬

Reactions: 5
Not cinzia doing an ad for nespresso when she openly hates coffee 🫠 "perfect for my guests" lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
another pointless vlog dear oh dear. Also, why has Sophia transformed into a middle aged lady. She’s desperate to pull the old money look but it’s not giving at alllll

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.