Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't notice they had moved for like 8 years probably, but it seems like in the last couple of years it's gotten way more noticeable
Ok thank you lmao. I don’t think mine have noticeably moved but I’ve got panicked over the last 2 years so I’ve been wearing the retainers more often

Reactions: 1
anyone else getting whiplash with how fast cinzia’s style switched from mismatching trendy pieces to a nice, coherent and kinda elegant style? the cream dress with brown boots is one of the nicest outfits she’s had in a while

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine what her and her bf talk about on date night?
‘Max do you ever think why do we have toast? Like who thought to make bread then slice it up and cook it a bit more?’
Now this could be a reach because everything I know about him comes from this thread…Are we sure he’s looking for a wife with intellect, good conversation, etc. Sophia may not be the brightest, most educated girl, but she’s very pretty with a pretty impressive career of her own. Some men worry more about how their partner comes off to their peers than how they personally feel about them. He seems the type, imo.

Reactions: 24
Now this could be a reach because everything I know about him comes from this thread…Are we sure he’s looking for a wife with intellect, good conversation, etc. Sophia may not be the brightest, most educated girl, but she’s very pretty with a pretty impressive career of her own. Some men worry more about how their partner comes off to their peers than how they personally feel about them. He seems the type, imo.
I agree with this. (Apart from the point about Sophia being very pretty. She is from the neck down only)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The ads on the podcast infuriate me, 2 mins 35 of ads before this weeks podcast actually started 😑

Reactions: 9
Not Sophia asking the stupid matcha question and being really confused about the fact that matcha is green tea 🤡
Also how is she finding out just now? Does she live in a different planet? Everyone and their mother knows that matcha is green tea it’s even more embarrassing because she’s been drinking it for such a long time without knowing what it actually is…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not Sophia asking the stupid matcha question and being really confused about the fact that matcha is green tea 🤡
Also how is she finding out just now? Does she live in a different planet? Everyone and their mother knows that matcha is green tea it’s even more embarrassing because she’s been drinking it for such a long time without knowing what it actually is…
And listening to her talk about the days of the week made me lose brain cells.. I truly believe she thinks she's intelligent, tragic

Reactions: 19
Sophia looks super different in this video? I know she has no makeup on and the camera is blurring, but idk maybe it’s her eyebrows?? Something about her I just can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 4
Sophia looks super different in this video? I know she has no makeup on and the camera is blurring, but idk maybe it’s her eyebrows?? Something about her I just can’t put my finger on it.
I thought that too but couldn’t work out why!

Reactions: 2
agree her face looks slightly different, but might just be weight fluctuations or something small

Reactions: 2
On this weeks podcast, did anyone else think the ‘friend’ they were talking about who everyone told them to be wary of and they’ve now fallen out with was Imogenation?

Reactions: 22
Sophias nose reminds me of that elpha girl on tiktok that dresses up as a witch and sings that one musical song. They have identical noses only sophia paid 7 grand for it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i keep skipping their new vlogs cus i cant spend more than 1 min listenin to their vapid dumb convos they sound like teenagers they r like 25 its a bit shocking

Reactions: 21
absolutely fascinated that you have managed to paint this picture of him when we really have no info on the guy and know nothing about him lol i feel bad for the boyfriend slander

Reactions: 6
absolutely fascinated that you have managed to paint this picture of him when we really have no info on the guy and know nothing about him lol i feel bad for the boyfriend slander
No literally Sophia’s man could be just as thick as her, a himbo if you like

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.