Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lumo4

i’ve been lurking here for months and wanted to add something

just wanted to say this is one of Cinzias better looks lately bc it’s on the simple side and doesn’t have 4 different tacky brand logos all over it. wish she’d dress like this more often as it suits her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40

lurker1823

VIP Member
Are both Lidia and Cinzia’s parents Italian? I’ve been watching some of Lidia’s vlogs and she mentions the fact that she’s Italian a lot 😅
Their dad is Italian but he has an English accent so most likely just have Italian grandparents and clinging on to this for dear life, anything remotely Italian they say is ‘just like nonnas🥺

• Haha
Omg how could I have forgotten to mention about Sophia referring to Max as ‘thingy’ in the new vlog - sis I really thought we were past that!! A) Who does she think she is, B) stop kidding yourself girly we already know his full name, occupation and his mother’s maiden name 🥰

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
It's really nice, he must've cringed when he went over to hers and saw a legless sofa on the floor and 1 spoon shared between everyone

• Haha

dins

Is Sophia's boyfriend draining out the brain cells from her head? I swear she gets dumber every video, it's like watching a child discover something for the first time everytime she opens her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 39

carmen2909

303CB462-937F-4A24-89FE-647F7B043A19.png

The bag is so horrifically ugly! That horrid thick top handle makes it look so cheap, no wonder it was at a consignment store at a cheaper price bc no one is making a profit selling that 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
We've waited how long to see a fit like this. This is where her style peaked for me back in the day which I wish she would have stuck to as it was her best looks. It's not giving everything I wanted it to but it's been better than 80% on her insta of recent. At this point it's taking crumbs when they should be thriving in their own personal style by now.

Attachments

colinthecaterpillar

omds it is so fucking pathetic how much they base their life around these bang average celebrities right down to what they eat

also no offence intended to the harry styles fans in here , not generalising!! but so many harry styles fans i find to be sooooo jarring and i really don’t like him… since when are sophia and cinzia also turning into this and since when have they become so obssesed with him? they won’t stfu about him and scream even when there’s a poster of him

• Heart

Kja3232

their question of the week is should you tell someone in a relationship that you have feelings for them and they're like SHOCKED that the majority of people said no....what are they expecting? Sorry but if men said that they would tell a girl in a relationship they had feelings for her they'd be horrified but they're expecting all their girl listeners to be all for it lol

Also their first dilemma is about a girl who hasn't been invited to her boyfriend's house for Christmas because his family said it's family only (although some partners are going, that are probs more longterm) and they're going on and on and on about it and how wrong it is and a huge red flag but like 1) the girl is 20 so the family probs doesn't think they're super serious yet 2) people do Christmas differently, some people might not want someone they don't know THAT well to come over for Christmas dinner the girl said her boyfriend has never had a girlfriend over at Christmas before so maybe he simply doesn't want her there until they've been together for longer or his family don't like her lol, S&C are lucky to have nice family dynamics in their family not everyone's family is like that Christmas can be super dramatic and stressful for some family dynamics

I think they're being too nice to that girl I would tell her it's not a big deal
This is why I can't listen to it anymore! They encourage girls to be selfish and act incorrectly morally yet slate men for doing the same. Would they encourage a girl to "admit their feelings" to THEIR boyfriends??? OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T... They live in fantasy land where the behaviour they encourage doesn't affect them directly. They're far too obsessed with films and tv (which they always weirdly refer to when discussing dilemmas) and base their advice off of that. It's cringe worthy and a lack of real-world experience. If a girl emailed in saying she's fallen in love with a donkey I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they said that's okay because the dragon off Shrek fell in love with a donkey too

• Haha
Reactions: 38

jl1994

Chatty Member
Yeah everyone who keeps saying Sophia looks like she’s in her 30s has never met anyone in their 30s by the sounds of it 😂😂😂 she dresses as though she’s a 50 year old woman chilling in the golf club restaurant waiting for her rich hubby. Also that outfit on cinzia… please just no hunni please no

• Haha

hellokitty78

it’s just so disgusting to keep seeing this when we’re entering a cost of living crisis where zayn malik and marcus rashford are both doing more to feed hungry kids than the U.K. government, extreme cost of living crisis here in dublin too, and sooo many people are feeling the brunt of it i’m sure. not saying the girls should suffer too when they obviously have the income for this crazy expenditure even in the current climate, but at-least have the decency not to flaunt it in peoples’ faces at all times and act so laissez-faire about getting rid of furniture that is one year old to entirely replace it. literally just today a tik-tokker announced her heating wasn’t working so she was off to stay in the savoy hotel because she wanted hot water. i really think influencers need to seriously revise their content so as not to isolate their audiences who will for the most part no longer be even able to semi relate to them. i lit don’t want to be sat stressing over heating bills while watching cinzia spend heinous amounts of money on a big ugly fucking strawberry vase lmao. like literally as i said it’s their money and they can do as they please with it but if they were in anyway smart they would be mindful about the carelessness of their spending and how that might come across to the average person who’s really had to tighten the purse strings this year

m.lifee

I feel like since Sophia moved in with Max a divide is becoming clear, first the holiday and now Olivias birthday, wouldn't Sophia usually join them but she's been busy with Max both times.

I don't see Sophia and Max lasting tbh, I do see them getting engaged though, but I think by the time they break up Cinzia will have made solid friendships with people aside from Sophia and will have established a whole separate group/life outside of Sophia.

Tbh its good for Cinzia that Sophia is spending so much time with Max because she's probably realising she needs more than 1 friend and a few acquaintances lol