Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna shake Cinzia’s head sometimes and give her some confidence. I love her tiktoks and i feel like she’s actually someone i could be friends w irl, but she keeps TRYING TO BE LIKE SOPHIA W THESE HIDEOUS FITS WAKE TF UP CIN

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Promotes eyestrid razors but has legs like a bleeping gorilla
I completely respect that shaving, especially thighs is a personal preference, but I just cannot understand why she’d post this when it’s so obvious! Maybe it’s because my body hair is so dark that for me - shaving the top or bottom half of my legs are just the same thing, so I can’t wrap my head around it, but considering she tries to come across as so pristine, I’m surprised

Reactions: 9
Promotes eyestrid razors but has legs like a bleeping gorilla
Awww I don’t shave my upper legs either bc I’m blonde like this I think it looks totally fine

What a strange comment… there are lots of other places to shave on the body lol
Me thinking your pfp was one of the na’vi people from avatar LOL… I fancy them blue men a lil too much after seeing the new movie perhaps …

Reactions: 18
as an american i cringe so hard in the vlogs when sophia does the american voice. just wondering if anyone finds this cute or charming because it actually makes my skin crawl

i initially started watching them because their lifestyle in england was fun to watch but now they try so hard to be LA girls like Hailey and Kylie

Reactions: 18
as an american i cringe so hard in the vlogs when sophia does the american voice. just wondering if anyone finds this cute or charming because it actually makes my skin crawl

i initially started watching them because their lifestyle in england was fun to watch but now they try so hard to be LA girls like Hailey and Kylie
No it’s awful lol

Reactions: 3
No it’s awful lol
whenever they have an American write in a dilemma they always do it too like girl do you not realise the person who is listening for help is going to die of extreme second hand embarrassment, British people HATE Americans doing British accents bc they're never good you know that they'd be going on and on about it if an American in LA came up to them and imitated their accent

I feel like I can see Sophia and cinzia having a fall out next year

Ngl I feel like this would be interesting kind of like Syd and Ell vibes...I feel like S&C genuinely are longtime friends who are very similar and for whatever reason don't have any other individual friends so I don't see them ever naturally drifting but I think when close friends both have boyfriends who aren't close (which we know they're not) there's always room for some drama for whatever reason, like Max booking a trip for Sophia when they were all supposed to go away I feel like the more stuff like that that happens the more their boyfriends are going to hear each of them complaining about one another and the more their boyfriends aren't going to like the other one and won't want them hanging out etc it happens.....also I feel like Sophia will get engaged first whether it's next year or not and she gives me huge bridezilla perfectionist vibes

Reactions: 8
First person who came to my mind is cinzia ..
cinzia babes if you’re reading here please try something your size / body type your gonna look and feel better!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Since when did a few white fine blonde hairs make you "like a bleeping gorilla"?🤣 did you stretch before that enormous reach?
I just personally wouldn’t post a pic of my hairy legs but it’s the same as someone said above I have really dark leg hairs so I am constantly shaving like a freak 🤣🤣🤣 so seeing hairy legs on a girl is weird to me just because it’s not something I’m familiar with personally

Reactions: 6
I think max instagram is now public. However there are no posts on it and he only follows two people neither of them is Sophia

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think max instagram is now public. However there are no posts on it and he only follows two people neither of them is Sophia
I think the one you’ve found is an old account, if you go to Sophia’s following and search max he’s still there and on private

It makes me cringe when she posts pieces of his car 😂 just post the car since you want us to know soooo badly that he’s rich. Not just her anyone that does it, makes me cringe.

Reactions: 19
It makes me cringe when she posts pieces of his car 😂 just post the car since you want us to know soooo badly that he’s rich. Not just her anyone that does it, makes me cringe.
he defo uses her for arm candy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.