Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Sophia and Cinzia come from money or a well off/wealthy families? I'm somewhat new to watching them and weren't sure if they grew up in Norwich or if Cinzia's family was from Italy or something. Really just can't put my finger on them lmao..

Reactions: 1
Do Sophia and Cinzia come from money or a well off/wealthy families? I'm somewhat new to watching them and weren't sure if they grew up in Norwich or if Cinzia's family was from Italy or something. Really just can't put my finger on them lmao..
They’re both born and raised in Nottingham, cinzia’s dad is italian (also looks like Danny Devito), her mum is English, both of Sophia’s parents are English. As far as I know they’re pretty comfortably middle class, all have normal jobs, wouldn’t say they’re rich or well off but they were definitely well supported growing up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
their cult beauty ads are so half arsed id be unhappy if an influencer was “selling” my brand like that

Reactions: 6
They’re both born and raised in Nottingham, cinzia’s dad is italian (also looks like Danny Devito), her mum is English, both of Sophia’s parents are English. As far as I know they’re pretty comfortably middle class, all have normal jobs, wouldn’t say they’re rich or well off but they were definitely well supported growing up
Cinzia's parents at least are student landlords and her dads a hairdresser too so you know they've got decent money coming in, I'm not sure what Sophia's parents do

Reactions: 3
Cinzia's parents at least are student landlords and her dads a hairdresser too so you know they've got decent money coming in, I'm not sure what Sophia's parents do
Sophia’s mum is a driving instructor and I think it’s been said before they are also landlords

Reactions: 12
DA44331C-031C-4DE6-AB69-54040C6B6542.jpeg

why is she plonked awkwardly in the middle of this “shop” that looks like Cinzia’s gormless flat?! Why are there no tables or chairs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a dream last night that Sophia was pregnant and that’s why she moved in with her boyfriend 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sophia’s mum is a driving instructor and I think it’s been said before they are also landlords
WHAT? Soooo you're telling me cinzias bestfriends mum is a driving instructor and cinz still has no license and keeps travelling around in cabs. Sorry but these girls are a joke fr.

I actually think that there is a little chance that cinz still doesn't have a license because she simply thinks that she can't do it. Cinzia really needs someone who can help her get more confident and push her! She's such a nice and funny girl and I really like her. I also think that Sophias behavior adds to cinzias issues. Cinz really has a lot more potential than she thinks .. its really sad

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WHAT? Soooo you're telling me cinzias bestfriends mum is a driving instructor and cinz still has no license and keeps travelling around in cabs. Sorry but these girls are a joke fr.

I actually think that there is a little chance that cinz still doesn't have a license because she simply thinks that she can't do it. Cinzia really needs someone who can help her get more confident and push her! She's such a nice and funny girl and I really like her. I also think that Sophias behavior adds to cinzias issues. Cinz really has a lot more potential than she thinks .. its really sad
Now she lives in London we can kiss any hopes of getting a licence goodbye. It’s not really a driving city and most people don’t drive or own cars.

Reactions: 2
In the most recent podcast ep, I noticed how many times they contradict themselves and show their bias in favour to women. Cinzia literally said that she told her ex bf she didn’t want to live with him anymore because she was testing the waters to break up. One of the dilemmas is a guy telling his girlfriend “he thought he was that guy who wanted to live with his girlfriend but he just isn’t that guy” and they call him out in a negative way for doing this when Cinzia done basically the exact same thing!! If a guy was to write in this dilemma about his girlfriend wanting more space they’d be giving it “self care, self awareness, do what’s best for you, put your feelings first” but because this guys decided he doesn’t want the relationship anymore and is struggling to end it they’re being the total opposite? It’s not fair to do this, especially on their podcast. They’re feeding the narrative of some things are alright for guys and not girls and vice versus. They clearly have a bias and need to get rid of it if they want their opinions to be taken seriously.

In the most recent podcast ep, I noticed how many times they contradict themselves and show their bias in favour to women. Cinzia literally said that she told her ex bf she didn’t want to live with him anymore because she was testing the waters to break up. One of the dilemmas is a guy telling his girlfriend “he thought he was that guy who wanted to live with his girlfriend but he just isn’t that guy” and they call him out in a negative way for doing this when Cinzia done basically the exact same thing!! If a guy was to write in this dilemma about his girlfriend wanting more space they’d be giving it “self care, self awareness, do what’s best for you, put your feelings first” but because this guys decided he doesn’t want the relationship anymore and is struggling to end it they’re being the total opposite? It’s not fair to do this, especially on their podcast. They’re feeding the narrative of some things are alright for guys and not girls and vice versus. They clearly have a bias and need to get rid of it if they want their opinions to be taken seriously.
Also, just to add, I realise this would be extremely upsetting for the girl who’s writing in I’d be the exact same and the timing after a 6 year relationship is pretty bad, I’m not disputing that. I just wanted to highlight their mindset

Reactions: 14

Also, just to add, I realise this would be extremely upsetting for the girl who’s writing in I’d be the exact same and the timing after a 6 year relationship is pretty bad, I’m not disputing that. I just wanted to highlight their mindset
They do this all the time! The worst ones are always relating to cheating, if a girl messages in saying she’s got a bf but flirting with a guy from work or whatever they scream fate and she should pursue it. But if it’s a girl saying her bf has been flirting with a girl from work they fake gag and say he’s disgusting and should break up immediately. It’s also so clear with a lot of their responses they don’t have real-world experience, they really struggle with putting themselves in someone else’s shoes

Reactions: 23
does anyone watch made in chelsea?? the new girl issy in it that’s dating miles is legit how i think lidia sees herself as in her head hence the editing looool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I know you're gonna hate me, but I actually prefer Sophia lol
I know we're all mostly Cinzia fans here but I acc find Cinz a bit more annoying and attention seeking and think Sophia is quite chilled and laidback, and god forbid quite funny 🤣 But who knows maybe that's because I'm the type of person who didn't know you had to turn the diffusor rods around 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.