Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im all for treating yourself but my god they spend a lot of money on absolute tit

Reactions: 11
If Sophia was nicer to her friends and in general she’d probably be prettier over all of that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i can’t lie i’m really enjoying cinzia right now, ever since she done the advent calendar on tiktok it’s made me love her personality again. sophia’s personality is so dry it drags cinzia down in their vids

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophia and Max are endgame, defo sense an engagement on the horizon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

if he proposes to a girl who still calls him Brian instead of, you know, his actual bleeping name… then we’ll know they’re on the same IQ level xx

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So Lidia and Cinzia went back to notts for like 1 day and then went to Paris and didn't go with Mari??? Poor thing she must feel left out

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So Lidia and Cinzia went back to notts for like 1 day and then went to Paris and didn't go with Mari??? Poor thing she must feel left out
It’s a blessing really. Mari would want to explore Paris not take pics outside cafes

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.