Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk if its just me but in their new vlog, lidia getting ready IN the taxi makes me so mad...like why are you not more organised. they're so feral and unclassy....like get your tit together and manage your time better.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I had to turn the new vlog off. I can’t take Cinzia’s over talking and shouting

Reactions: 4
Random thought I think because I have Invisalign but I’ve noticed Sophia’s bottom row teeth are uneven and she had braces for so long, what a waste🥲

Reactions: 3
Random thought I think because I have Invisalign but I’ve noticed Sophia’s bottom row teeth are uneven and she had braces for so long, what a waste🥲
I always think this! I had braces when I was really young (like 10) and didn't take wearing my retainer seriously and now my bottom teeth have moved and I'm devastated, such a regret. If I had had braces as a teenager like Sophia did I sure as hell would be wearing my retainer every night

Reactions: 4
I always think this! I had braces when I was really young (like 10) and didn't take wearing my retainer seriously and now my bottom teeth have moved and I'm devastated, such a regret. If I had had braces as a teenager like Sophia did I sure as hell would be wearing my retainer every night
How can you tell they’ve moved and how long did it take for them to move?

Do you think Sophia is bored now she doesn’t live with cinzia and her bf is working through the day? Like what does she actually do all day, just sit about the house, get coffee?

Reactions: 20
Do you think Sophia is bored now she doesn’t live with cinzia and her bf is working through the day? Like what does she actually do all day, just sit about the house, get coffee?
I've always wondered what she does when she's not with Cinzia. Cinzia at least has some interests and I can imagine her doing things alone. I just feel like I know her better if that makes sense. Sophia on the other hand is just so boring, I have no idea what she likes to do when she's alone. Gym, coffee, Shrek and what else? Staring at the wall all day thinking hmm why do we blink? She just has no personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've always wondered what she does when she's not with Cinzia. Cinzia at least has some interests and I can imagine her doing things alone. I just feel like I know her better if that makes sense. Sophia on the other hand is just so boring, I have no idea what she likes to do when she's alone. Gym, coffee, Shrek and what else? Staring at the wall all day thinking hmm why do we blink? She just has no personality.
Can you imagine what her and her bf talk about on date night?
‘Max do you ever think why do we have toast? Like who thought to make bread then slice it up and cook it a bit more?’

• Haha
Reactions: 45
this outfit is okay besides the shoes but does anyone else find is sooo cringe when sophia says “do be”… she did it again today on her story

it’s like she’s trying to convince us she has a personality and that she’s funny when i don’t think i’ve ever laughed at something she’s said
DE321366-4D4E-439E-B142-E590B57A9A58.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
this outfit is okay besides the shoes but does anyone else find is sooo cringe when sophia says “do be”… she did it again today on her story

it’s like she’s trying to convince us she has a personality and that she’s funny when i don’t think i’ve ever laughed at something she’s saidView attachment 1680237
“Do be” annoys me nearly as much as Lidia calling everything she does “hot girl”. Hot girl walk, hot girl Starbucks, hot girl library trip. More like annoying girl

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ughh anyone else get annoyed by their voices & how they pronounce words. So nasally & flemy almost like they can't breathe properly through their noses half the time, the way they emphasize parts of a word in the wrong places, the constant American accents they put on. Them saying Gwack all summer will haunt me for life.😩😩😩

I’m sorry but her nose…
It just looks so bulbous at the end, her original nose shape was 10x better.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.