Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like since Sophia moved in with Max a divide is becoming clear, first the holiday and now Olivias birthday, wouldn't Sophia usually join them but she's been busy with Max both times.

I don't see Sophia and Max lasting tbh, I do see them getting engaged though, but I think by the time they break up Cinzia will have made solid friendships with people aside from Sophia and will have established a whole separate group/life outside of Sophia.

Tbh its good for Cinzia that Sophia is spending so much time with Max because she's probably realising she needs more than 1 friend and a few acquaintances lol

Reactions: 38
I feel like since Sophia moved in with Max a divide is becoming clear, first the holiday and now Olivias birthday, wouldn't Sophia usually join them but she's been busy with Max both times.

I don't see Sophia and Max lasting tbh, I do see them getting engaged though, but I think by the time they break up Cinzia will have made solid friendships with people aside from Sophia and will have established a whole separate group/life outside of Sophia.

Tbh its good for Cinzia that Sophia is spending so much time with Max because she's probably realising she needs more than 1 friend and a few acquaintances lol
I don’t see that cinzia has spent much time with Aaron over the festive period. The have basically either both been single or both been in relationships. So if cinzia is single it will be interesting ..defo see Sophia spending more time with max, his family and his friends. She will probs make a Set of friends with maxs friends gf

Reactions: 6
I wish they did the type of vlogs they did in lockdown, filming separately and it being stitched together. Used to love it cos I could skip all Sophia's bits and it'd be like watching a Cinzia vlog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
We only get a video if they have an AD with a deadline why else would they randomly post on a Monday🙄

We'll either get no video this Friday or a poor excuse for one if there's another AD they need to fit in.

Also why is everything filmed at Cinzias, I get Sophia is living with her boyf but surely he's not home 24/7 for them to not film there sometimes. It's not like they aren't capable of it it either, they used to film separately or at each others all the time!
Yeah I noticed this and realised how boring and stingy Sophia is!!! Cinziaaa is my fave by far

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah Lidia met Olivia on a night out. She was throwing up in the club toilet or not in a good state and Olivia stayed to help her, and then lidia wanted to take her out for food etc to thank her, and their friendship started from there. Tbf that's sweet. I think it's because cinzia and Sophia bang on about their ages and growing older especially these years like no one else is ageing too its like shush!!!! Cinzia needs to just have fun outside of Sophia as Sophia was social outside of cinzia with her other set of friends so if cinzia grows in confidence it'll do her no harm.

Reactions: 33
Do you think sophia has had a lip flip/gummy smile treatment? I had gummy smile done before and it made my top lip/space bewteen my nose and lip pull down like that for a while, it looked super odd!!
omg she looks old

Reactions: 6
Do you think sophia has had a lip flip/gummy smile treatment? I had gummy smile done before and it made my top lip/space bewteen my nose and lip pull down like that for a while, it looked super odd!!
Her eyebrows are way too dark

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching these threads for a very long time and Sophia & Cinzia from since they started YouTube.

Has anyone else noticed how much Sophia is always talking over Cinzia recently? Trying to be the centre of attention, Cinzia will start a sentence and Sophia will finish it or start having her input without Cinzia being able to finish or get a word in edge ways. It makes it SOOOO hard to watch them debate something it’s unbearable!!

I think since Sophia moved in with Max it’s becoming even more clearer just how different they are as people. This shows when Lidia is around, Sophia is the clear outcast from two sisters being brought up in a noisy home having jest between eachother and Sophia was practically raised as a single child and quite introverted. Even introverted in the respects of staying very neutral on debates where as Cinzia would definitely voice her opinion if it was controversial. I honestly do believe wholeheartedly if they did a syd & ell, that Cinzia would get sooooo many more views, subscribers and opportunities because she just has such a genuine and funny personality. Sophia is literally a bland unopinionated basic string of spaghetti who cares more about her appearance and social status with Tory BF than anything else.

Has anyone else also noticed how Sophia’s eyes droop like duck? 😂 like sooooooo droopy I just wanna hold my hands either side and pull them up, it makes her look much like a Labrador or like she’s got something wrong with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been watching these threads for a very long time and Sophia & Cinzia from since they started YouTube.

Has anyone else noticed how much Sophia is always talking over Cinzia recently? Trying to be the centre of attention, Cinzia will start a sentence and Sophia will finish it or start having her input without Cinzia being able to finish or get a word in edge ways. It makes it SOOOO hard to watch them debate something it’s unbearable!!

I think since Sophia moved in with Max it’s becoming even more clearer just how different they are as people. This shows when Lidia is around, Sophia is the clear outcast from two sisters being brought up in a noisy home having jest between eachother and Sophia was practically raised as a single child and quite introverted. Even introverted in the respects of staying very neutral on debates where as Cinzia would definitely voice her opinion if it was controversial. I honestly do believe wholeheartedly if they did a syd & ell, that Cinzia would get sooooo many more views, subscribers and opportunities because she just has such a genuine and funny personality. Sophia is literally a bland unopinionated basic string of spaghetti who cares more about her appearance and social status with Tory BF than anything else.

Has anyone else also noticed how Sophia’s eyes droop like duck? 😂 like sooooooo droopy I just wanna hold my hands either side and pull them up, it makes her look much like a Labrador or like she’s got something wrong with her.
Me reading this up until the last part:

dissapointed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Did anyone notice in Lidia's recent vlog Cinzia was choosing a picture of Harry Styles for her background. Surely if she was still with her boyfriend she wouldn't be doing that?

Reactions: 11
It's annoying because Cinzia has an opinion but then changes it to fit with Sophia, she's clearly got more of an opinion or take on things and doesn't voice it Sophia tells her your wrong or I don't think you know anything only because she doesn't research, pick up a book, or branch out with her knowledge.

Reactions: 9
It's annoying because Cinzia has an opinion but then changes it to fit with Sophia, she's clearly got more of an opinion or take on things and doesn't voice it Sophia tells her your wrong or I don't think you know anything only because she doesn't research, pick up a book, or branch out with her knowledge.
and Sophia’s only frame of reference is whatever Fiona has told her 🤣 most people grow out of “my mum said it so it must be true” by about 8 years old and yet here she is - max must be one of gods strongest soldiers to not get the ick from this lol

Reactions: 27
and Sophia’s only frame of reference is whatever Fiona has told her 🤣 most people grow out of “my mum said it so it must be true” by about 8 years old and yet here she is - max must be one of gods strongest soldiers to not get the ick from this lol
THIS!!!! How did I forget this part she does that way too much I'm 25 and couldn't imagine saying that, I remember my friend doing that in high school and thought really we are 15/16 don't you have your own opinion and build your own facts.

Reactions: 3
Cinzia definitely has a male in her life whether it’s Aaron or someone else. She posted a pair of Louboutins on Christmas Day saying “lucky 🥺🤍” and it won’t have been a gift from her family or we would’ve seen Lidia posting something luxury too.

It does seem weird though that she’s spent the whole Christmas period in Nottingham especially as Aaron went there last year so you would’ve thought maybe she’d go to him this year? I guess we’ll be able to tell more with what she posts on NYE.

As for Sophia not being out for Olivia’s birthday last night, I do kind of get it cause Max went to her family for Christmas so it wouldn’t be fair for her to now not go see his family.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she's going to start going "well max says...." or for the vlog "well Brian/thingy said..." She seems the type to be dependent on others telling her things and not questioning it rather than looking into things herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if cinzia’s louboutins are from aaron, i need them to give us an hour long in-depth vlog complete with diagrams telling us exactly how they managed to find a rich man each on HINGE of all places😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.