Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42FC1CBB-B210-489F-AF34-E3B49F5B82F2.png

does anyone follow her? She’s gorgeous and makes curly hair videos. I think cinzia would actually look a bit like her if she lejos her curly hair, that have similar facial features

• Wow
Reactions: 14
the fanbase that they’ve created is so bizarre to me, sophia just posted a tiktok of her making two coffees (very boring video, that’s literally all she does in it)

and 2 people have commented saying “love this era of sophia 🫶” and “the best era” ??? all she did was push a button on a coffee machine and pour milk in twice? it’s literally so boring

just proves that their loyal followers will lap up anything that they do, it’s a bit embarrassing if you ask me when you realise that they actually do absolutely duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 50
the fanbase that they’ve created is so bizarre to me, sophia just posted a tiktok of her making two coffees (very boring video, that’s literally all she does in it)

and 2 people have commented saying “love this era of sophia 🫶” and “the best era” ??? all she did was push a button on a coffee machine and pour milk in twice? it’s literally so boring

just proves that their loyal followers will lap up anything that they do, it’s a bit embarrassing if you ask me when you realise that they actually do absolutely duck all
Not her coming for cinzias matcha + make up era and completely copying it with coffee + make up 💀💀 gosh I hate this witch it’s really exhausting being friends with a jealous witch like her who can’t let you shine for a second🤢

Reactions: 9
I know the og post says Middle Aged but I think that’s a bit far fetched, if someone told me she was 34 I would believe it, she deffo looks older than she is but Middle Aged is far fetched
Sorry that was me, yeh agree not middle aged.. but she could pass for a heavily botoxed 40 year old esp with that hair. Just over her to be honest. She’s a stuck up witch

Reactions: 4
34 is barely old
Speaking of age this is something that has annoyed me for awhile, they (specifically Cinzia) are pretty awful when it comes to talking about age and ageing. There are so many podcasts and videos where Cinzia talks about getting older and she gags. She gags, screames and acts like getting older is the most disgusting thought.

It's rude as duck when someone writes into their podcast and says they're a 26 year old female and then Cinzia mentions how she's going to be turning 26 this year and then starts gagging and talking about how scary and horrible it will be to say she's 26. Sometimes I really can't get over the lack of common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Speaking of age this is something that has annoyed me for awhile, they (specifically Cinzia) are pretty awful when it comes to talking about age and ageing. There are so many podcasts and videos where Cinzia talks about getting older and she gags. She gags, screames and acts like getting older is the most disgusting thought.

It's rude as duck when someone writes into their podcast and says they're a 26 year old female and then Cinzia mentions how she's going to be turning 26 this year and then starts gagging and talking about how scary and horrible it will be to say she's 26. Sometimes I really can't get over the lack of common sense.
yeah they really lack self awareness and I think they forget they’re not just talking to one another, people are asking THEM for advice and they’re laughing at them or start talking about themselves, the age thing is boring I’m a year older than them and every time they do that I’m like will you give it a break it’s not funny and not nice for people who are already slightly older I swear she brings it up at least once a month

I’ve seen tiktok comments saying they don’t like how they laugh at the people writing in too and there was one girl a while ago who said they upset her friend with the advice they gave or something alone those lines

Reactions: 15
I do think her hair is really nice and in really good condition, but I do think the curtain bangs and heavy 70s layers ages her and doesn't quite work with her features. I think if you look back to pics from this time last year without the curtain bangs she looks very youthful when compared

Reactions: 9
is this cinz confirming she’s single???
she posted this tiktok of her holding flowers and the lyrics of miley cyrus’ new single are “i can buy myself flowers”
the caption is “thankyou miley for reminding us”

i’ve been getting MAJOR single vibes from her bc sophia mentions her boyfriend a lot and cinz hasn’t mentioned anything about hers or even agreed to something soph has said like “oh yeah my boyfriend is exactly the same”

i wonder if we will get an official confirmation on the podcast/youtube like when they both became single a few years ago 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.