Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest TikTok only proves just how much he searches his own name and reads every thread on every site and every TikTok. Im on his tattle page and even I wasn't aware of half the stuff he had plastered on his screen. He really is obsessed with the publicity. For a man that claims to not care he puts in alot of effort.

Hi Paul.

Reactions: 21
When at least 20% of the ‘rumours’ were stated by him,

He’s proving that in fact he is trust worthy do anything coming out of his gob is tit?

Reactions: 7
Those rumours he posted are bleeping pathetic and he knows it. No one cares if you went to a restaurant or not, we care that you got a 17 year old pregnant when you were in your late 20’s you gr00ming bleep

Reactions: 19
Also, people thinks he’s in the different places because he literally says he is, his video is captioned ‘quick trip to the USA’, he said he was in Norway, Australia etc

Reactions: 9
sorry
i have never posted in here before
i’m not entirely sure on the ins and outs of paul (i’ve heard/seen things, but don’t know details)

anyway.
i’ve been spending my lunch break looking for valentine’s day presents for my partner.
this is what i came across on etsy and i thought i had to post it somewhere!

it makes me laugh even more that 13 people have bought this card in the last 24 hours!!

(apologies if you’ve already seen this)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Only just started watching the thread after months of watching this all go down on TikTok. What’s everyone’s problem with Boo?
As with anyone who puts themself as a spokesperson for the movements of Paul Breach, it’s self-serving and not required in a nutshell. But the main issues of late are that she “interviewed” a 19 year old vulnerable girl on a live instead of saying let’s take this in private, she threw Paul’s stepbrother under the bus and made out there were loads of juicy gossip from messages they had exchanged in an attempt to threaten Paul from speaking about Quirky who in fact is a 30 odd year old man who was in a romantic relationship with an 18 year old although it’s alleged she didn’t know that about her online bestie and also she filmed herself crying with no tears and baited offing herself because she’d chosen to he the front of the Paul brigade and her right hand man got exposed for being a Paul himself. Basically 😂. Oh and when Grace asked her on the live what grooming was, she couldn’t explain, which was apparently her whole purpose of her Paul content, to raise awareness about grooming but she couldn’t explain what it was?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Earns even more than we thought! He better be forking out plenty of maintenance- that kid will need a whole new face and identity!!

Screenshot_20230126_141327_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_141336_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_141344_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Only just started watching the thread after months of watching this all go down on TikTok. What’s everyone’s problem with Boo?
She cosplays a family liaison officer/ Detective Constable heading the pool breach investigation

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if you haven’t been kicked out paul why don’t you go home.. it’s been a hot minute

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.