Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going on about how awful his life is that people come up to him when out. Who is he trying to kid, he loves it. It makes him feel wanted, important and approved by others which he’s clearly been neglected of in his life before.

If he wanted to he could make himself incognito by wearing a face mask/hat/dark jacket/hood up. But no, he still wears that same bleeping shacket which is now universally recognised as the Paul jacket. Whilst talking loudly on the phone, making people look at him. Such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sick of seeing people filming him out in public and he’s just stood about pretending to have a phone call, in reality he’s just waiting to be recognised, he thinks we’re all stupid then bleats about how he’s got no privacy and his life is not his own, he’s just awful!

Reactions: 24
Does anyone actually know what he’s doing walking around shopping centers, he’s never got any shopping bags, he’s so brazen he doesn’t care who sees him and he knows he gets videoed

Reactions: 14
I’ve just googled this new platform he’s using and there are so many articles linking that site to paedophiles 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Wow 🤡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
“It happened over ten years ago”

Oh well, come back Jimmy Savile all is forgiven, nobody minds wronguns any more after ten years have passed.

This woman is either attention seeking or needs to seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
There's a very clear pattern on tiktok I think with a lot of these gobshites. Not one of them have a job. I would much rather staple my flaps to the ground than beg on tiktok for gifts/likes/followers.

Reactions: 36
So he’s on an app clearly aimed at children and letting it be known he’s single. Such an awful person. His tragic behaviour just detracts from how dangerous he might be.

Reactions: 28
wtf was he even doing on live at half eight in the morning. get a bleeping job
At this point hes unemployable, even if somehow they look past his social media presence he will be hounded out in 24 hours

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.