Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if anyoneā€™s going to call him out for being a n its Matty Healy so hereā€™s hoping he sees the new TikTok šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Well if anyoneā€™s going to call him out for being a n its Matty Healy so hereā€™s hoping he sees the new TikTok šŸ¤£
Matty healy dated a 17 year old when he was in his 20s šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ obvs not the level of Paul but he has had significantly younger girlfriends minus FKA twigs!

Reactions: 8
Why does he always have those 2 sausage fingers of his out fingering the air in almost every video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why canā€™t paul just SEARCH THE LYRICS BEFORE HE LIP SYNCS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Matty healy dated a 17 year old when he was in his 20s šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ obvs not the level of Paul but he has had significantly younger girlfriends minus FKA twigs!
Iā€™m not saying heā€™s a role model, Iā€™m saying heā€™s opinionated šŸ¤£

Anyway back to pool, he doesnā€™t know the words and I donā€™t want to ever see him mime the words playing with yourself ever again

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I absolutely despise the way he says ā€œrightā€ and ā€œalrightā€ together and it comes out as ā€œaiiiiightā€. Like it feels me with pure rage. Does anyway else get what I mean?! He does it near the start of his new video. Ugh
I totally get you and itā€™s absolutely a David Brent affectation which makes it a million times worse

Reactions: 5
What actual duck is that new video?! I feel sick. How dare he taint another good song and the images of Matt Healy doing the same actions šŸ˜­šŸ¤®

Reactions: 4
I think itā€™s ā€œand besides Paul is actually ā€¦. liked his live so I gifted himā€ ?

Iā€™m guessing the word the laughing faces are covering is something along the lines of either Grace liking his live or that heā€™s entertaining/ funny?
I thought it may have been Paul is homeless. As in, Paul is actually homeless now so gifting him would help himšŸ§

It blows my mind that heā€™s been outed as a bleeping rapist and heā€™s making videos with lyrics like that in them, simulating sex and doesnā€™t give a damn. Who are these idiots liking and supporting a rapist ffs? Where are peoples values these days? All for some likes, he can go to hell and I hope some men in prison give him a very warm welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her recent tiktok on upintheclouds19 is so upsetting & the comments on it are even more so ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It blows my mind that heā€™s been outed as a bleeping rapist and heā€™s making videos with lyrics like that in them, simulating sex and doesnā€™t give a damn. Who are these idiots liking and supporting a rapist ffs? Where are peoples values these days? All for some likes, he can go to hell and I hope some men in prison give him a very warm welcome.
Not only that but a rapist that didnā€™t even bother using protection by the sounds of things. Scummy bastard.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He really is a complete narc, whatā€™s with all the crappy speculation he addresses, no I wasnt in carlisle, no I wasnt in Leeds, no I didnā€™t go to a 1975 concertā€¦newsflash, noone gives a tit !

maybe answer how old was the mother of ur child when u first had sex with her ? did u attempt to groom Grace ? Did she ask u to stop but u refused ? Does ur son get badly bullied due to your actions ? Stop answering pointless tit and address the real issues u complete waste of space

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.