Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really think he did something here šŸ¤”
792DDDDC-6705-4DF4-B030-E244383EDDBA.jpeg

(credit @theteaishot) funny he refuses to look at who HE is following. Big difference between young girls following a social media creator and a 42 year old going out his way to follow young girls. Not sure what he was trying to prove with that.

Reactions: 14
TrixieMattell said:
N0ncey Sinatras UK tour for 2023 is off to a fine start.

I reckon by March some kid will have smacked him in the face with a bottle of Prime
Ha, I was literally just thinking before I read your post that I can see a bunch of kids chucking bottles of Prime at him sometime in the near future. If his Tour de n comes my way I can see the locals having a word and the kids here can be scary as owt
(she says as a pearl-clutching mid 30s woman)

He's just one of those neckbeard types who go 'well technically I'm not a pweirdo/It's ephebophilia/she has an old soul' arseholes. Christ I'm in an open marriage and was seeing a girl I met in my local for a bit on and off last year. She was 23, just over a ten year age gap and even that made me feel weird when I found out and ended stuff cos we had very little in common other than the obvious. Cannot think he would have duck all to talk to an 18/19 yr old about, though I suppose he's not exactly a sparkling conversationalist. Just waiting for him to try it with someone whose parents/siblings will batter him. Dirty old fucker

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve just read somewhere that Grace has posted saying she asked Pool to stop halfway through and he ignored her. That is sick and for the clarity of any Pool apologisers, rape.
I really hope sheā€™s getting some proper mental health support right now. Heā€™s a sick man. A sick rapist.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't understand the whole "over 18" thing cos my 15 Yr old niece requested to follow him (as research for me lol) and he accepted her. Her age was clearly stated in her bio and is set on her Instagram so he's clearly lying šŸ¤£ (I made her block him straight away)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve just read somewhere that Grace has posted saying she asked Pool to stop halfway through and he ignored her. That is sick and for the clarity of any Pool apologisers, rape.
I really hope sheā€™s getting some proper mental health support right now. Heā€™s a sick man. A sick rapist.
I've just seen her video. I'm just so sad for her šŸ˜ž I absolutely hate the bloke and I wish the worst for him.

Reactions: 10
Ooh what did she cover up after Paulā€™s name?
I think itā€™s ā€œand besides Paul is actually ā€¦. liked his live so I gifted himā€ ?

Iā€™m guessing the word the laughing faces are covering is something along the lines of either Grace liking his live or that heā€™s entertaining/ funny?

Reactions: 2
I think itā€™s ā€œand besides Paul is actually ā€¦. liked his live so I gifted himā€ ?

Iā€™m guessing the word the laughing faces are covering is something along the lines of either Grace liking his live or that heā€™s entertaining/ funny?
I thought sheā€™d said Paul is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ā€¦as in Paul is funny, I didnā€™t realise the faces were added !

does he realise people donā€™t need to ā€˜know himā€™ or ā€˜speak to himā€™ directly to be able to do research on him? How does he think bleeping scientist did research on dinosaurs etc if they never spoke to the dinosaurs the bleeping imbecile
Itā€™s funny how he is defending himself in regards to the ages of people he follows but doesnā€™t seem to mention the actual accusations of him being a groomer or a predator or sleeping with girls young enough to be his daughter
He has the ability to NOT accept young girls following him or messaging him and put a stopped to anything going any further with someone who is too young for him what isnā€™t he getting
Heā€™s old enough to be graces dad how he doesnā€™t realise thatā€™s disgusting even if itā€™s legal is beyond me

Reactions: 17
I think itā€™s happened I donā€™t know how or why but Iā€™ve been blocked by Paul šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ IM FREE!!!

Ah well that was short lived I think heā€™s shadow banned or something because he doesnā€™t come up in search for me at all but I searched my following and heā€™s still there šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely despise the way he says ā€œrightā€ and ā€œalrightā€ together and it comes out as ā€œaiiiiightā€. Like it feels me with pure rage. Does anyway else get what I mean?! He does it near the start of his new video. Ugh

Reactions: 7
šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø 'scuse me but can anyone tell me how to help him when he says, 'help me out cos I'm stupid' but he's stupid so has comments off, so I can't help him... cos he's stupid...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they g
Why has the snark page been made private?

---

View attachment 1912175
They got reported and said no videos of pool etc and now itā€™s like this ? The guys an hole ! He is so smug all the time
Canā€™t believe he is posting after what G has said re sex ! Hope the police pay him a visit fukin dick ! He thinks he is winning
The guys a fuking loser

Reactions: 6
Not sure itā€™s allowed but

Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Paul Breach: Rapist!!

Reactions: 34
I know this is completely absurd but the way Boos mouth moves when she talks really irks me for some reason lol
ā˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.