Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way out of the loop with Pool. Being a single mum and working full time will do that! But last I heard he had sex with a 19 year old. I just came past him on tiktok and he’s got thousands of likes, how is he still relevant?! Why does he still have an account? Why are people still liking his things?! It’s absolutely nuts

Reactions: 3
Pool, I cannot help you out as you’ve turned your comments off and blocked me on IG for calling your behaviour “extra curricular noncing” but I would like to help you out…

no one gives a duck about your whereabouts they care about your extra curricular noncing and the fact you raped a vulnerable girl.

Please address that. Preferably in private. In a facility somewhere. Away from minors and social media.

P.s. your dance moves remind me of a video buffering and your red rash makes me think of thrush.

P.p.s please wash your clothes you dampy bastard

Reactions: 15
Literally all his stat posting on his stories about who he follows are completely irrelevant since he shagged/raped a 19 year old girl the other day.

Reactions: 10
I'm online dating (duck my life) and I decline/swipe left on anyone named Paul.

I'd pure love to shave a big strip down the middle of his Jimmy Neutron wanna be quiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me look back at his last good few videos, he's clearly bought a tit load on likes today as I was on it earlier and the were all in the early 1000

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he’s a fng Aquarius! He’s 2 days younger then me if he’s 42 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Why is he saying tangfastics are his favourite sweets when he looks like eating one sour Cherry would put him in a coma

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.