Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, he made a p-taking video about “his statement” yesterday which popped up on my fyp. And that was it for me. Just summed up his attitude.

Hes just upset his small platform is gone, he’ll defo be back when Boo gives him another chance.

Thats a massive part of this i feel

Reactions: 5
This is really niche… But you know how dogs hump the air? I imagine that’s how pool approaches sex too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow David, slow down. If you gaslight any harder I’ll end up shagging you mate.

Edit: not that I’m old enough

• Haha
Reactions: 9
girls has anyone got that edited picture of the scrotum where he’s bald please? he looks like a white boiled egg. can’t find it and need it asap for educational purposes

Reactions: 3
The voice notes really debunk his theory of ‘if I had a professional studio it would be ok to take pictures’. Don’t think professional photographers sleep with their 19 year old models, do they Paul? Disgusting pervert.

Reactions: 20
N0ncey Sinatras UK tour for 2023 is off to a fine start.

I reckon by March some kid will have smacked him in the face with a bottle of Prime
Haven't caught up but had to reply. I laughed so hard I almost had an asthma attack 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 actually HOWLED

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughters school sent out a warning today of a dodgy man seen behaving suspiciously near to the school. She said that the whole class was asking the teacher if it was Paul Breach, and the teacher googled who it was on his phone to see why they class was all whipped up in a frenzy at the thought of seeing hot chocky wocky IRL 😂😂😩

on another note does anyone think he resembles Flat Stanley?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else feel sad watching quirky sob? Is there something wrong with me 🤨
Nothing wrong with you my lovely, it’s sometimes hard being subjected to gaslighting. Just remember that there is not a single reason he needs to be on the app and it would make no odds to him to delete it tomorrow but he isn’t because having a few thousand followers and a bit of engagement calling out something he’s guilty of himself has become his priority and ego boost.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe I’ve only just found out Big Bro Bear made a TikTok of Paul! Where have I been 🤣

Reactions: 3
😂 It tipped me over the edge. I said to my mum "you know that p3do off tiktok" in ear shot of my 3yo who then kept repeating it (bad parent, I know) so we were stifling laughs but fell to bits at this 😂😂😂
Brilliant! I might have to compile a list of alternative names for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.