Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters school sent out a warning today of a dodgy man seen behaving suspiciously near to the school. She said that the whole class was asking the teacher if it was Paul Breach, and the teacher googled who it was on his phone to see why they class was all whipped up in a frenzy at the thought of seeing hot chocky wocky IRL 😂😂😩

on another note does anyone think he resembles Flat Stanley?

FLAT STANLEY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been posted but this is one of my fave comments about him
NAH DONT SAY THIS I USE TO HANGOUT WITH THE DINNER LADIED IN PRIMARY BECAUSE I GOT BULLIED SM

---

NAH DONT SAY THIS I USE TO HANGOUT WITH THE DINNER LADIED IN PRIMARY BECAUSE I GOT BULLIED SM
Dw babz am not a groomer or a red hammy man am a strong south Asian educated lady xoxoxo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This might be a reach but anyone think this increased following of these young OF girls in hopes to sleep with them like he did with Grace since I believe in his head he thought they’ll be more open to sleeping with him????

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This might be a reach but anyone think this increased following of these young OF girls in hopes to sleep with them like he did with Grace since I believe in his head he thought they’ll be more open to sleeping with him????
He’d probably say ‘BuT I LiKe ThE pHoToGrApHy’ 🙄

He’s absolutely disgusting, I feel like I’ve got loads to catch up on to make me despise him more

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I'll regret asking this.. but how did the "w@nks on all fours" thing come about? 🙈🤢🤣
it was my first post to any of the threads!!! I think I was the first to say it here (it's my only meaningful contribution) but it's an old joke I've heard growing up, it's usually "ya dad wanks on all fours" in the style of "ya dad sells avon" 🤣 no idea if it's a manc thing, a northern english/scottish thing or if I just grew up around weirdos hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you’re right, I’ve said several times he’s doing a Harvey Weinstein, Harvey would get you better roles, Paul will get you more followers, same thing in my opinion. Look at how many actresses were involved, sleeping with a director for better gigs is basically clout chasing right? Yet who’s rotting in jail? Thankfully it’s the pig that manipulates women into sleeping with him when they never would have, because that is literally rape.

Reactions: 12
He really think he did something here 🤔
“I have set it to over 18s so if you lie about who you are that is not a me problem” ffs Paul, no self respecting adult even needs to do this, you get messages from strangers or kids just ignore them, YOU entertain it all because you’re a raging nonce

Reactions: 27
Just because she’s over 16 it doesn’t make it legal. She needs to have given consent and not felt pressured, or unable to refuse. It’ll be difficult to prove either way but whatever the case it’s bleeping morally wrong.
I get what you’re saying and understand it. I can relate to the pressure from an older man. Didn’t think of it that way.

Oh and cry baby Boo has finally finished her knitting and has returned to tiktok
Only just started watching the thread after months of watching this all go down on TikTok. What’s everyone’s problem with Boo?

97% of people he follows on Instagram are younger than him. Surely that would make him stop and think.. it’s not normal for someone in their mid forties to spend their whole life on Instagram and Tiktok. Get a job, get a hobby and stop desperately trying to cosplay as a teenager 🤮 in the words of the inbetweeners… growwww upp!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.