Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madwor1d

Recap as we haven’t had one for a while!

- Paul spent Christmas at his dads (for the last time lol)
- He didn’t see his son.
- Paul then arranged to meet Grace for a photo shoot, the 19 yo OF model he met online.
They spent a few days together (2 airbnbs and 1 hotel)
- Paul goes live with Grace off camera and gets annoyed at Grace when she said she wasn’t ready to do another photo shoot
- Paul and Grace go maccies
- Paul and Grace get “attacked” by some kids in a bali.
- Paul and Grace wait for police
- Paul gets back to his dads house and has to fight the kids on his lawn so puts up cctv cameras.
- Paul’s family are sick of people turning up at the house so boot Paul out.
- Paul’s step brother confirms Paul is homeless on a Facebook community post.
- Paul’s TT account gets deleted.
- Paul says he will only come back to TT if his old account is reinstated.
- Paul makes brand new account.
- Grace then reveals she felt v uncomfortable and wanted to leave Paul in the Airbnb but couldn’t.
- Grace says that Paul had s*x with her and she was groomed.
- Paul goes to Whitby and gets chased into a pub and calls police for a lift home (aww)
- It is then revealed that quirky has been speaking to under age girls and tried to keep it private
- Boo makes herself cry and then quickly presses record to make sure she captures the perfect crying moment, to address the quirky situation
- Quirky tries to make a comeback but Boo, Shazza and Liv aren’t having it.
- Olivia puts on her PLT puffer to go and look for Paul in Donny
- Paul calls police on Olivia and she’s stopped in Spoons.

And that’s where we’re at hammys, hope I captured everything. So happy to be part of this season 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

smudge126

VIP Member
“It happened over ten years ago”

Oh well, come back Jimmy Savile all is forgiven, nobody minds wronguns any more after ten years have passed.

This woman is either attention seeking or needs to seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

ohannie

VIP Member
I've got a merch idea for you, Paul.

Screenshot_2023-01-17-22-21-11-480-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-17-22-20-58-758-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

They only come in size 12.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Paul's Rash

Pool wearing a cap is giving me Jigsaw vibes when they tried to de-age him by 30 years by putting a cap on him. 💀
20230121_170712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I can honestly say I don't give a single fuck if Grace is now "doing it for the clout" or "enjoying the attention"

She's entitled to. That fucking ginger worm is making thousands off the back of being a creepy little weirdo, yet folk have a problem because Grace is getting something back from it? Nope. She's perfectly entitled to draw it out. Make money off it. Shout it from the roof tops because no one has any place dictating how she should deal with what happened. Does not make her less believable because she's taken a sense of agency back.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I don't think they can do anything, she isn't underage.

Is she really in a mental ward?

I still think she is loving the attention. She knew who he was when she met him.
1. You can “love the attention” and be groomed/gaslighted at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive actions.
2. She did. She admitted she did and that she did everything initially for a laugh. If you think that girl went there with the intention of having sex with that grooming bastard you need your head examined. It went too far.
3. Victims can talk about their abuse in whichever way they see fit. Not how you think a victim should conduct themselves. Just because she isn’t crying in a corner doesn’t make her any less of a victim to that man. He is 42. Grace is 19. Whatever way you look at it there is a massive power imbalance between the two and we all know how manipulative he is. Just because she isn’t acting the way you think she should does not make her any less of a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Notice how he scurries off like the little rat he is. Funny how he's not so confident when he's outside of a windowless hotel room on a live.

Reactions: 52

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
What's fucked me off tonight is my mother in law lay on a wooden floor for 4 hours waiting for an ambulance after a fall and breaking her hip. Whilst fucking pool rings the emergency services, gets a lift home cos of four under 12 year old boys shouting hot chocky wocky. Cunt

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Having a romantic hotntub break, my husband was lying back looking at the stars and next thing his legs bobbed up.

All I could hear was "Paul wanks with his legs in the air" and now trip is ruined and we're getting divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I know this is sexist AF but a man who can’t drive gives me the ick to end all Icks. Add in the fact he’s in his 40s with no job or home, he is a catch for no one except the most desperate clout chaser. Or in Toph’s case Clout Raider.

• Heart
Reactions: 48