Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current leader is from @4yogits:

Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Homeless, Groomer, Damp, Red Cock, Drug Addict, Dog 100% proud to be me!!

Joint first is also @4yogits :

Paul Breach: Rapist but i dont think its allowed 🤔

Reactions: 8
I keep dipping back in and out because I can’t stand him, but, just seen him on his live. He is absolutely PINGING. There is no way that this man is not an addict.

Reactions: 5
Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 - forever known as a creep, he can’t escape it, especially now we know he’s a certified r*****.

(not sure if that will be allowed)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“I never even knew who she was before she messaged me. I also never even followed her.” AND YOU SLEPT WITH HER??? bleeping hell come on Paul. What happened to “I’m a relationship guy”
Actually impressive how he completely misses the point EVERY. bleeping. TIME there is not a single brain cell working in that big empty head of his

Reactions: 18
“I never even knew who she was before she messaged me. I also never even followed her.” AND YOU SLEPT WITH HER??? bleeping hell come on Paul. What happened to “I’m a relationship guy”
Pisses me off that he refers to Grace as ‘the OF model’ say her name you absolute c u n t

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.