Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The forced grins and looks to the side when speaking to Erin are making me ill. Just out of curiosity do you tattlers just lurk or do youse talk in the chat 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s actually quite sad, hes probs saying cause he doesn’t have barely anyone around him. it’s a shame because if he was actually a better dad, he could have seen his son over his birthday
It's almost like he's setting it up so that when he does nothing and gets hardly any presents, it will be because he wanted it that way, rather than because he is a sad, lonely man.
And seeing his son would have cost very little and meant so much to them both! In all of his twatiness, I am most angered by his inability to be a parent in the most basic ways!
Its just not ok!!

Reactions: 4
Why is he looking out the window and smiling at no one? Why is he chewing like he’s a football manager watching a stressful and tense match? Why does he insist on shouting every woman’s name who says hello?

side note lads- I’ve been promoted to VIP! Let’s raise a glass to ham head, couldn’t have done this without his tit and poncey content! 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How has he gone from saying ‘ there’s only one woman I’m interested in I know what I need to do to get her’ all about frankie literally two days ago when I last seen one of his lives to now being all over a young girl on his tik tok live? 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is he looking out the window and smiling at no one? Why is he chewing like he’s a football manager watching a stressful and tense match? Why does he insist on shouting every woman’s name who says hello?

side note lads- I’ve been promoted to VIP! Let’s raise a glass to ham head, couldn’t have done this without his tit and poncey content! 🥂
Congrats my love 🥳 break open the delicatessen ham!! It’s a celebration!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Congrats my love 🥳 break open the delicatessen ham!! It’s a celebration!
This gal doesn’t eat pork! (It’s basically cannibalism now, right?!😂) no but seriously, ever since I was pregnant with my daughter I’ve not been able to touch it. Good thing really cos I’d hate the reason for me not being able to eat bacon anymore to be down to Paul 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else become infuriated when he “sings” along to the tit songs he’s playing through what sounds like a Nokia 3310 but no words come out.. just hammy breath?? VILE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he's definitely baiting us with what he's saying to see what gets fed back here. you're not sly, paulo 🙄

Reactions: 4
I fully cannot sit through his lives they are SO BLOODY BORING! Someone wake me up when he’s in a field crying ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.