Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamlets and Piglets, it’s thread 21! Is anyone giving out restraining orders, I think I I want one… eeeee 😬

Last thread we were all getting ready to hop in the Lincoln Police Social Media Chopper (as funded by Paul’s Dad) to head off to Prison. Well it turns out, WE ARE OFF ON HOLIDAY INSTEAD! Cheers Paulypops!

Pack the lilt, pack your best hoody and get on board Hammy Airlines to a trip to Pig Island in the Bahamas!!! 🐷 🏝 ✈

This all inclusive resort includes;

🐷 Free hugz

🐷 Inspirational speeches from our Paul telling us to “own it”

🐷 Dance classes from our Paul so we know how to renegade while telling the police that we are a nonce

🐷 hot chocolate fountain and Lilt

🐷 chopper tour around the island

🐷 skincare classes from Paul… wait, they were cancelled?

🐷 what’s that I see? A childcare crèche ran by Paul? Oh it’s only for girls aged 16-21? Never mind…

🐷 self help classes from Turbo Tina such as “how to get ponces to notice you” & “how to be the fastest mod”

🐷 and the threat of Paul saying he’s never going live again but going live every 2 hours

In other news,

🐖 Paul was cheeky and said he was going on a 4hr 40min train ride. I personally thought he was going on the slow bus around Lincoln, but a clever piglet on here figured out we were off to Chester

🐖 What’s in Chester I hear you all oink? Frankie.

🐖 Frankie was Paul’s girlfriend prior to Sophie, and the relationship was a staggering 3 weeks long. He wears hoodies for longer than 3 weeks.

🐖 The relationship ended badly, resulting in the now infamous “chopper gate” in which Paul ran away to a field overnight and a police helicopter had to come and find him. Supposedly.

🐖 Frankie is now commenting on Paul’s lives calling him gorgeous and everyone is confused, esp as Frankie vanished from social media following her “relationship” with Paul

As always, the boring Mum stuff

♥ Paul’s behaviour can be triggering and concerning at times, so if you feel overwhelmed and worried, please look after yourself.

♥ Don’t reveal your IG names

♥ Video files can be compressed on WhatsApp but I did see that FB is having an issue (can anyone confirm this?)

♥ Report accounts that feel “dodgy” to you, it’s known for TT to lurk on here and compromise everyone’s safety and fun & check your tiktok settings

#wearehamily

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hamlets and Piglets, it’s thread 21! Is anyone giving out restraining orders, I think I I want one… eeeee 😬

Last thread we were all getting ready to hop in the Lincoln Police Social Media Chopper (as funded by Paul’s Dad) to head off to Prison. Well it turns out, WE ARE OFF ON HOLIDAY INSTEAD! Cheers Paulypops!

Pack the lilt, pack your best hoody and get on board Hammy Airlines to a trip to Pig Island in the Bahamas!!! 🐷 🏝 ✈

🐷 Free hugz

🐷 Dance classes from our Paul so we know how to renegade while telling the police that we are a ponce

🐷 what’s that I see? A childcare crèche ran by Paul? Oh it’s only for girls aged 16-21? Never mind…

🐷 self help classes from Turbo Tina such as “how to get ponces to notice you” & “how to be the fastest mod”

🐷 and the threat of Paul saying he’s never going live again but going live every 2 hours

In other news,

🐖 Paul was cheeky and said he was going on a 4hr 40min train ride. I personally thought he was going on the slow bus around Lincoln, but a clever piglet on here figured out we were off to Chester

🐖 Frankie was Paul’s girlfriend prior to Sophie, and the relationship was a staggering 3 weeks long. He wears hoodies for longer than 3 weeks.

🐖 The relationship ended badly, resulting in the now infamous “chopper gate” in which Paul ran away to a field overnight and a police helicopter had to come and find him. Supposedly.

🐖 Frankie is now commenting on Paul’s lives calling him gorgeous and everyone is confused, esp as Frankie vanished from social media following her “relationship” with Paul

♥ Paul’s behaviour can be triggering and concerning at times, so if you feel overwhelmed and worried, please look after yourself.

♥ Video files can be compressed on WhatsApp but I did see that FB is having an issue (can anyone confirm this?)

♥ Report accounts that feel “dodgy” to you, it’s known for TT to lurk on here and compromise everyone’s safety and fun & check your tiktok settings

#wearehamily
These updates are your calling ❤❤

Reactions: 6
Tyvm nurseren for the fresh new thread, just in time for the surprise dual live between frankie and paul tonight! stunning recap as always!
hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure my boyfriend thinks I’m in love with ham head.
He asked why I’m always watching his lives😩 I tried to explain but he just thinks I’m mentally unstable now.
good job I’m a great shag or he’d dump me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m relying on you lovely folk for some recordings of tonight’s live.. got nothing else on tonight so I need entertainment!

Reactions: 2

🐷 Free hugz

🐷 Dance classes from our Paul so we know how to renegade while telling the police that we are a ponce

In other news,

#wearehamily
Your recaps make me die I love them so much

• Heart
Reactions: 2

🐷 Free hugz

In other news,

#wearehamily

Its nothing short of a masterpiece *chefs kiss*

hope miniren is doing well x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
0431848B-6258-4693-882F-0A9E50D82C87.jpeg

Hey guys unfortunately Paul’s personal police force did a 4am raid at my gaff this morning. My trotters are in handcuffs and I’m in the slammer.

Being charged with making a fresh Prince of bel air song edit for Paul and saying Tina uses parma ham as a flannel. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.