Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find him either so I made a new account under a different name different pic rtc and can't find him on that either 🤔 I literally made it 30 seconds ago... so confused
he made his account unsearchable, if you Google ‘snapshoteye tiktok’ it’ll show up 😊

Reactions: 1
He’s live on tiktok…. Someone told him about the mason greenwood news and his response was ‘I hope it’s not true bless him’. It’s absolutely disgusting that would be his first response when told a man has sexually and physically abused his girlfriend. I’ve got no words, he’s in serious need of help.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
He’s live on tiktok…. Someone told him about the mason greenwood news and his response was ‘I hope it’s not true bless him’. It’s absolutely disgusting that would be his first response when told a man has sexually and physically abused his girlfriend. I’ve got no words, he’s in serious need of help.
when he realised what he'd said, he tried to follow it up with "..bless her, bless them.." and quickly changed the subject

Reactions: 4
Hello fellow hammys! Just sat down and caught up with you all!

a big happy birthday to @HotChoccyandHam! And also thoughts go out to those of you going through some tit right now! Your piglets will always be here for you!

Right I’m off to watch Paul- catch you on the flippity flip🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘I’m going out for dinner tonight, miller and carter for steak’

‘not steak Erin!😩 why you doing steak gorgeous? 🤢 WHO YOU GOING OUT WITH?!🤪

paul she can eat what she wants, it isn’t up to you. Just because people like to eat food that isn’t beige, you fweak!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I’m going out for dinner tonight, miller and carter for steak’

‘not steak Erin!😩 why you doing steak gorgeous? 🤢 WHO YOU GOING OUT WITH?!🤪

paul she can eat what she wants, it isn’t up to you. Just because people like to eat food that isn’t beige, you fweak!
"whose paying" WHY DOES THAT MATTER PAUL

• Haha
One night off and I’ve had about 20 pages to catch up on but one thing always stays the same…

Paul is a n x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Erin is chatting to other people in the live and he keeps mentioning it as if she should only be talking to him 🙄

• Haha
Is he playing his music through a tin can? I know the man can afford a hotel room but surely a decent speaker?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.