Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Apparently remixing Paul into songs is a new hobby of mine so here’s another

🎵 To the tune of No Scrubs - TLC 🎵

Paul is a guy who thinks he's fly
And is also known as a groomer
Always talking 'bout young girls he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

So, no, I don't want your instagram
No, I don't wanna give you my snapchat
And no, I don't wanna meet you for a hot choccy
No, I don't want none of your time
And no, I don't want no n0nce
A n0nce is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his dad’s ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no n0nce
A n0nce is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his dad’s ride
Trying to “big hugs” at me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

nurseren

VIP Member
Hamlets and Piglets, it’s thread 21! Is anyone giving out restraining orders, I think I I want one… eeeee 😬

Last thread we were all getting ready to hop in the Lincoln Police Social Media Chopper (as funded by Paul’s Dad) to head off to Prison. Well it turns out, WE ARE OFF ON HOLIDAY INSTEAD! Cheers Paulypops!

Pack the lilt, pack your best hoody and get on board Hammy Airlines to a trip to Pig Island in the Bahamas!!! 🐷 🏝 ✈

This all inclusive resort includes;

🐷 Free hugz

🐷 Inspirational speeches from our Paul telling us to “own it”

🐷 Dance classes from our Paul so we know how to renegade while telling the police that we are a nonce

🐷 hot chocolate fountain and Lilt

🐷 chopper tour around the island

🐷 skincare classes from Paul… wait, they were cancelled?

🐷 what’s that I see? A childcare crèche ran by Paul? Oh it’s only for girls aged 16-21? Never mind…

🐷 self help classes from Turbo Tina such as “how to get ponces to notice you” & “how to be the fastest mod”

🐷 and the threat of Paul saying he’s never going live again but going live every 2 hours

In other news,

🐖 Paul was cheeky and said he was going on a 4hr 40min train ride. I personally thought he was going on the slow bus around Lincoln, but a clever piglet on here figured out we were off to Chester

🐖 What’s in Chester I hear you all oink? Frankie.

🐖 Frankie was Paul’s girlfriend prior to Sophie, and the relationship was a staggering 3 weeks long. He wears hoodies for longer than 3 weeks.

🐖 The relationship ended badly, resulting in the now infamous “chopper gate” in which Paul ran away to a field overnight and a police helicopter had to come and find him. Supposedly.

🐖 Frankie is now commenting on Paul’s lives calling him gorgeous and everyone is confused, esp as Frankie vanished from social media following her “relationship” with Paul

As always, the boring Mum stuff

♥ Paul’s behaviour can be triggering and concerning at times, so if you feel overwhelmed and worried, please look after yourself.

♥ Don’t reveal your IG names

♥ Video files can be compressed on WhatsApp but I did see that FB is having an issue (can anyone confirm this?)

♥ Report accounts that feel “dodgy” to you, it’s known for TT to lurk on here and compromise everyone’s safety and fun & check your tiktok settings

#wearehamily

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Sorry piglets to bring the tone down but I had to share. My father has been receiving treatment for cancer since July. On Tuesday we went to get his scan results to see how well his chemo worked. Friday we took him home to die in peace. He’s still with us but won’t be for much longer. This page has been a source of laughter in the worst time of my life. When I need to be on my own and escape at 4am here is where I come. You are a group of saints. I received a message from a friend when she heard the news about my father and I just had to share it 😂 x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This thread is a massive part of my daily life, it sounds so sad I know! Since I moved, I don’t know anyone here, no family or friends near by! So I fill my days talking to you lovely lot. We’ve all got the best sense of humour and we get along so well

every night when my fiancé and I go to bed, he says ‘so what’s the latest drama on tattle then?’ Because he sees me laughing my ass off all day! He knows I find some days really fucking difficult, but he also knows that since joining here I’m smiling and laughing constantly at you all!

You guys are amazing in every single way. The shit you’ve been through is horrific and hearing your struggles is heartbreaking- but we’ve got each other! I’ve never known such supportive people❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Popfizz

He’s live on tiktok…. Someone told him about the mason greenwood news and his response was ‘I hope it’s not true bless him’. It’s absolutely disgusting that would be his first response when told a man has sexually and physically abused his girlfriend. I’ve got no words, he’s in serious need of help.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sorry I’m late, was in my way and got roped into joining a fucking parade didn’t I. They begged me to do it, said the last guy they hired has fucked off to Chester and didn’t turn up on his first day.

273C5F66-7A2F-4D6C-9F2B-86ABD8F07E7A.jpeg

Amazing recap as usual! Thread 21 eh? Time moves so quick here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

wtffff

Hi Hamlets!!

I know this is off topic (but please don’t Report me) but we’ve put an offer in on a house and would really love all your fingers crossed! 😂. I don’t have many friends and finding people in common (even if it is a n0nce) it’s nice to have you lot around.

sidenote.. talking of Gloucester n0nces, if anyone wanted a 4 hours conversation about Fred and Rose West’s I’m your person!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

nurseren

VIP Member
Have I missed any chatter about his 1st pinned video about the mental illness guy? Says posted 9hr ago?

Even with this he includes the shot at the beginning of his fixing him hair. Why?

I feel like he is trying to use this guy (who looks like a really genuine guy who struggles with his mental health) as in they are the same which I think is really out of order
its disgusting. I’m a few beers in and I could punch Paul tonight. I’ve suffered with poor mental health since my teens, and diagnosed with PTSD & ADHD in November this year. I thought about taking my own life. I’ve had huge physical treatment in my adult life and had my hip replaced, pelvis realigned, femur nailed and months of rehab at the age of 33 and littleren was only 16 months. I worked COVIDICU and saw things that will mess me up for years.

I don’t want Paul speaking about my struggle at all, actually… any mental health struggle at all. he is clearly inserting himself into this narrative to gain kudos and votes, which is inexcusable but so typical of Paul. He’s taken a poor bloke’s video of him being rock bottom and gone “I’ll make a video of this, I know exactly what it’s like”.

Despite Paul being massively self absorbed and narcissistic, I’m not going to deny that he’s had really dark moments. However Paul, the difference between that man and me is the fact that our troubles were not self inflicted. That man has a severe chemical imbalance in his brain and it’s not his fault. My PTSD from working covid, BIL being arrested, losing my daughter and god knows what else isn’t my fault. You, and your decisions to like underage girl photos online, leave your son behind to chase a young single mum, your idle threats to take your own life… that’s all you. All fucking you and your pathetic decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Paul I know you read here so listen up..
As someone who has had their life consumed by mental health do not speak for us you are in no shape or form an advocate for us or our savior.

Now we sit here and we joke about you but what the mental anguish you cause? The toll you take every single day on your son. He's old enough to use Google and the sad realisation is he's probably come across this site or seen comments on Tik Tok exposing you, not just that but not being chosen time and time again because you would rather slut shame a young woman, you'd rather travel miles to move yourself in to the latest bit of skirt you're chasing and play daddy to her son than spend any of that time with him.

Or there's his mother who we all know was a fucking child when you got with her. She spent years probably thinking what you'd done was normal because that's what men like you do. They convince you what they're doing is normal. She's only now probably painfully aware what you did was groom her and manipulate her.

So when you want to sit there and talk about lifting others up and make it all about you. We know! We know you're the biggest waste of air going. You and your behaviour is so grotesque that we have to make jokes about you or we'd be traumatised about the things you do and say. You're not adored people follow you and view you like a freak show because nobody can understand how someone like you 1. Is still breathing 2. Refuses to see the wrong I what he does you're like a car crash, we can't look away because we genuinely can't believe our eyes.

You're a stain on humanity, you actually disgust me and the fact that you have the audacity to sit there and talk mental health is laughable. It's people like you who trigger mental health in people you fucking prick so how about instead of making someone else's struggles about you as usual you take a long hard look in that mirror you're always dancing in and ask yourself how at 41 you have no friends, you have no job, you're relationships are built on manipulation and you have thousands of people mocking you and calling you a n0nce now a normal human would be disgusted with those accusations they wouldn't make a video saying they'd technically done nothing wrong

• Heart

wineanddine

Chatty Member
Nahhh lads. I was just telling my fiancé how this 13 year old girl followed me on tiktok and was commenting on all my videos so I had to block her (not being mean I’m just 26 and feel its weird af) and he has just sent me this from across the room….

6507B5FA-FFD5-4351-B58D-5CAEDC5C9B77.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Husband said I looked really upset, asked me if I was stressing about the PCR results for holiday, told me not to worry about it and everything will be ok, gave me a encouraging hug. Deep down inside, I was really thinking about how we would all find eachother again if this thread was ever shut down 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Blunderwoman

He’s just said he sleeps naked.

BRB gonna hit myself over the head with a baseball bat to help me forget.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31