Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know what if him and TT end up on a date I’d be dead chuffed
so would I! im totally here for it. I loved how he was like 'WHY?! WHY would I do THAT? Do I date *all* my friends?!'
alright pool chill out we get it. I actually cant believe TT keeps on begging it when he clearly isn't interested, its embarazzing at this stage

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else become infuriated when he “sings” along to the tit songs he’s playing through what sounds like a Nokia 3310 but no words come out.. just hammy breath?? VILE
Omg!!! I thought i was the only one that got wound up more than anything him doing this! Sing or mouth it, don't half whisper/wheeze it out!!!

Has anyone else noticed he always pulls his eyelashes out? I’m sure I saw someone post something about this being a sign of something but can’t remember what

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Side note but I went to have a gander at James Molloy's TT today, first time I've seen the guy and I cant believe the size of his nostrils :eek:

• Haha
The way he smirks while talking about knowing who people are like some smart detective when in reality he can’t even understand the ham jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop because this is all I think of when people talk about the chopper 💀 Whoever made this gets a ham sarnie and a lilt on me 🤣🤣🤣
I made it at like 3am one morning, I was pissing myself over how bad it was edited. I couldn’t find an image of the back of Paul’s head so I had to improvise😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't find him either so I made a new account under a different name different pic rtc and can't find him on that either 🤔 I literally made it 30 seconds ago... so confused
I couldn’t if I searched through tiktok but if you search snapshoteye tiktok on google you should be able to get in that way! Someone said on a previous post he has made himself unsearchable although I did notice earlier he was private

Hi Hamlets!!

I know this is off topic (but please don’t Report me) but we’ve put an offer in on a house and would really love all your fingers crossed! 😂. I don’t have many friends and finding people in common (even if it is a n) it’s nice to have you lot around.

sidenote.. talking of Gloucester n0nces, if anyone wanted a 4 hours conversation about Fred and Rose West’s I’m your person!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
weird that he said earlier 'maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month I'll be with someone'. just really odd. all the Frankie stuff is odd. Paul is getting odder. it's just ODD am I right?

Reactions: 6
Hi Hamlets!!

I know this is off topic (but please don’t Report me) but we’ve put an offer in on a house and would really love all your fingers crossed! 😂. I don’t have many friends and finding people in common (even if it is a n) it’s nice to have you lot around.

sidenote.. talking of Gloucester n0nces, if anyone wanted a 4 hours conversation about Fred and Rose West’s I’m your person!!
I have my hooves crossed for you….. do pigs have hooves ? Is that what they are even called ? 😂

only gify I could resemble to keeping wee piggy legs crossed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.