Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That laney what ever u call her looks like a fake account didn’t have much followers
i thought that but she was blocking and muting people…if he made me a mod there’s no way i could block and mute people on his live 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hi all, been following but my first comment! It's a lovely group!

I am gutted, made a mistake and commented on a piss take video and now I'm blocked 😭😅 enjoying the catch ups on here though! Keep them screen records coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I’m mean and cold but I literally don’t give a tit, he’s deserves a tit, lonely birthday. He has nobody to blame but himself.
Oh yes I totally agree, think I worded my comment wrongly, meant sad as in what a sad little life Jane x

Reactions: 3
Hamlets! ..I’m new here. I have been a lurker of the ham for some time, couldn’t get my head around him , strange behaviour from the see through like creature and I just thought maybe Tattle will have something on him.. oh how I was right! I’ve just recently had a baby and had a bad experience and now have postpartum anxiety but reading these threads is getting me through it does this sound bad? :ROFLMAO: Well enough about me it’s all about this lunatic lobster ! Keep up the good work and I’ll be reading when I can.

ps. What a lovely little hamlet community you have here supporting each other it’s so nice to see!

Hi ❤ xxx
Welcome to the hamily beautiful human 💖 and congratulations on your little one 💖💖 xx

Paul this morning

“I’m off to the cemetery”
💃🏼 🕺🏼 💃🏼 🕺🏼
Howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Laney is 100% fake account, she’s playing along as a mod but it’s so obvious. Wonder what she’s planning as the end goal

Reactions: 10
Laney is 100% fake account, she’s playing along as a mod but it’s so obvious. Wonder what she’s planning as the end goal
yep, definitely playing along to get on his side. the fact her age is out there as nineteen and he was asking her about her night and if she was single is revolting. wonder if he’ll say he knew she was fake as an excuse? just like the predators on to catch a predator. ‘i knew she wasn’t real i was just coming to warn her’ lmaoooo

Reactions: 7
I can't find him either so I made a new account under a different name different pic rtc and can't find him on that either 🤔 I literally made it 30 seconds ago... so confused

Reactions: 2
A few weeks ago I saw a video on laneys acc and it had a different @ in the corner so I think she’s a fake acc. - videos been removed now though

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All I can think of when I see his flaky little face now is Mark Feely. Anyone else? 🤣🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.