Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Hamlets!!

I know this is off topic (but please don’t Report me) but we’ve put an offer in on a house and would really love all your fingers crossed! 😂. I don’t have many friends and finding people in common (even if it is a n0nce) it’s nice to have you lot around.

sidenote.. talking of Gloucester n0nces, if anyone wanted a 4 hours conversation about Fred and Rose West’s I’m your person!!
Fingers crossed for you my lovely🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi Hamlets!!

I know this is off topic (but please don’t Report me) but we’ve put an offer in on a house and would really love all your fingers crossed! 😂. I don’t have many friends and finding people in common (even if it is a n0nce) it’s nice to have you lot around.

sidenote.. talking of Gloucester n0nces, if anyone wanted a 4 hours conversation about Fred and Rose West’s I’m your person!!
I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS FRED AND ROSE WEST WITH YOU.

good luck on the house! I bought and moved on this thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had my trotters done yesterday….sorry nails!💅🏼 My undercover Hammy operation is in full spiral as I’ve just realised I chose the same colour as pig skin 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs! I can’t have anything nice anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
My husbands a farmer and I’m begging him to get some pigs this year so I can call one Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly hammy’s, I’m not sure I can do a thread recap this time as it feels nothing has happened except a few lives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly hammy’s, I’m not sure I can do a thread recap this time as it feels nothing has happened except a few lives 🤣
“Paul is still a prick and we’re all still comedic geniuses who will take over the world one day”

honestly nothing has happened has it 😭 but our threads are still banging as ever, which shows what incredible amazing babs we all are x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s really letting us down tbh he made all these hints about him and Frankie and it’s looking like a load of bollocks!
GIVE US THE DRAMA OR CRAWL BACK IN YOUR HOLE

• Haha
Thread recap -
He went to Chester
Spent his day in a Zara dressing room (where Frankie works)
Did a TikTok of him modelling some clothes with what looks like a broken leg
A roly poly on a live
Still clutching his ribs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ideas for recap:

🐷 paul did barefoot gymnastics in a travelodge
🐷 frankie never joined his live (was she ever going to?)
🐷he bought new trousers and a hoodie that he hasn't taken off yet (roll up, place your bets)
🐷it's his 82nd birthday tomorrow (hold fire on the colin caterpillar cake, he doesn't celebrate his birthday)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread recap -
He went to Chester
Spent his day in a Zara dressing room (where Frankie works)
Did a TikTok of him modelling some clothes with what looks like a broken leg
A roly poly on a live
Still clutching his ribs
I forgot the Roly poly!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.