Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that why Paul was faking a Yorkshire accent

BIRMZ witches UNITE I’m gonna bleeping grab him

Welcome to the HAM GAMES tattlers. A volunteer and tribute from each county in the UK is here to stake out PAUL to protect our Capitol

all rise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been blocked on tt for a comment made during the live earlier. Was fun while it lasted. Ah well, we go again 🐷

Reactions: 3
Can someone share some screen recordings from his live please? I'm not following him on tiktok and I feel like I need some ham action in between Sunday cleaning. Oink 🐷

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the comment saying something along the lines of I know what you’ve done, does Ellie ring a bell ? It was promptly deleted.. he did address the comment like “what? Ellie ?” With his guilty face.. whoever it is… spill the 🫖

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Timbers = shivered

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the comment saying something along the lines of I know what you’ve done, does Ellie ring a bell ? It was promptly deleted.. he did address the comment like “what? Ellie ?” With his guilty face.. whoever it is… spill the 🫖
Yep I saw that and he looked like he shat himself
Come on Hamily, we have a new case to crack

Reactions: 6
I cant stand how he keeps saying how many women he has dated and how he doesn't have a problem with women. NO PAUL BUT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU :sick:

The arrogance/delusion of the guy is astounding!

Reactions: 5
now I need to know who Ellie is.. and I pray she isn’t a YOUNG girl!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.