Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dare you to get back on tiktok live you sweaty pig. I can't wait to rinse you.
😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the backtrack on his age there? 👀 which is it pool? Are you 41 or 42? 🐽

Reactions: 3
Just seen someone get muted in like 4 seconds for saying HAM is their favourite sandwich filling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t anger the ham
I was ranting to my partner about that bit whilst we were watching and I was folding the laundry) and I literally shouted ‘WE HAVE THE TRUTH. WE DOCUMENT WHAT YOU SAY AND DO. WE POST SCREENSHOTS. WE HAVE A bleeping WIKI FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!’ 😂😂😂

Then he said something about going to Croatia and my partner said, whilst taking a sip of his coffee, ‘yeah cos you can get away with trying to groom a 15 year old out there ya sicko’, I choked

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he looking out the window and smiling at no one? Why is he chewing like he’s a football manager watching a stressful and tense match? Why does he insist on shouting every woman’s name who says hello?

side note lads- I’ve been promoted to VIP! Let’s raise a glass to ham head, couldn’t have done this without his tit and poncey content! 🥂
VIP babs is my goal
I’m proud of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are these people for real? Some of the driest chat I've ever witnessed.... wtf
Some girl had 1995 in her username and he LIT UP...

Also such an exciting day for me hamlets, IVE BEEN PROMOTED TO ACTIVE MEMBER and my boyfriend just said he needs to stage an intervention for me because of this thread 🤣☠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he looking out the window and smiling at no one? Why is he chewing like he’s a football manager watching a stressful and tense match? Why does he insist on shouting every woman’s name who says hello?

side note lads- I’ve been promoted to VIP! Let’s raise a glass to ham head, couldn’t have done this without his tit and poncey content! 🥂
all of this is a perfect description 😭😭😭😭 welcome to the VIP lounge babz

STAY THE duck OUT OF BIRMINGHAM YOU HAM HEAD, YOURE BANNED
WHAT THE duck WHAT DID HE SAAAYYYYY?????

call the choppers
call the police
Make a Barricade

• Haha
Reactions: 8
all of this is a perfect description 😭😭😭😭 welcome to the VIP lounge babz

WHAT THE duck WHAT DID HE SAAAYYYYY?????

call the choppers
call the police
Make a Barricade
He said ‘next week I’m going to Birmingham!’
Considering we are all uneducated, he’s pretty brave turning up!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.