Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think something's going on with her marriage, it's a shame. Not wearing her rings but also find it odd the way she always reverts back to her maiden name, like with her tshirt for the run this weekend.

Reactions: 4
Shirt says Bosanko but her married name is Marshall....not that I’ve done my research or anything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her Facebook is Marshall and still says shes married. She's always used her maiden name for things though. I think she just likes the attention and making everyone think something is going on when actually her life is pretty dull.

Reactions: 3
So, I heard a rumour about this lady once and I don’t know how true it is but apparently she was never big in the first place - she used her twin sister’s pictures as her “before” photos and then made out she’d lost more than she has!

I’ve no idea why anyone would do that though

• Wow
So, I heard a rumour about this lady once and I don’t know how true it is but apparently she was never big in the first place - she used her twin sister’s pictures as her “before” photos and then made out she’d lost more than she has!

I’ve no idea why anyone would do that though
Someone said the same a few posts back, but I've seen pics of the twins together and both big, so I don't believe that is the case at all x

Reactions: 5
It’s not always easy to change your surname on running accounts, I’ve just got round to after 5 years of marriage changing my surname for GNR but had to set up a new account which means I’ve lost all my running history. I think other runs I still do in my maiden name x

Just wanted to come on and say a massive well done to those that done the GNR yesterday... it was bloody horrendous 😂 but we did it 🎉🎉

I bleeping hated it. I thought this time might be different, but it wasn’t 😂

Gem finished looking like she hadn’t ran a mile, the witch.

• Haha
I bleeping hated it. I thought this time might be different, but it wasn’t 😂

Gem finished looking like she hadn’t ran a mile, the witch.
I seriously envy anyone who looks flawless after intense exercise.

She has always used her surname for a lot of things, maybe because it’s her daughter’s surname. What makes me think something is up in her marriage is the fact that she does so much, but it never seems to be with him, just her daughter or her sister. “My sister has made me dinner” etc, not us

Her husband is a teacher, maybe she wants to keep him off social media for that reason?

I always think it's a bit strange when teachers plaster themselves all over instagram on public profiles.... can you imagine if your kid was in keepingkates class and you've seen her flashing her camel toe to all and sundry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her husband is a teacher, maybe she wants to keep him off social media for that reason?

I always think it's a bit strange when teachers plaster themselves all over instagram on public profiles.... can you imagine if your kid was in keepingkates class and you've seen her flashing her camel toe to all and sundry
Yeah I agree this could be it. My sister is a teacher and she has no social media at all for that reason, and if me or any other family member had a large public profile like Gems I don't think she'd allow us to have her on there tbh.

I really do think something's going on with her marriage, it's a shame. Not wearing her rings but also find it odd the way she always reverts back to her maiden name, like with her tshirt for the run this weekend.
Dont think shes ever used her married name of Marshall. Shes such a fuckin bore😴

She did refer to illness in the Marshall household just this week. Maybe they are working through issues, maybe it's nothing and her rings are being resized, but I just wish she realised maybe, no maybe, I am a nosey cow and I want all the deets. Come on Gem, Sam and Hayley are living the insta perfect life foot loose and fancy free!

Long time lurker here..

I love gem I always have and her insta is so pleasing to see!! Everything isn’t all sunshine and roses but it’s nice just to see pretty pictures and you can see the effort she goes too to make them pretty but I would love to know what’s going on with her marriage (nosy person I am :ROFLMAO:)
It makes me envious she seems to earn bloody loads to pay for all the JM, flowers, SW food because it can be expensive, spa visits and run entries (not to mention the make up/expensive hair products etc) but the awful world that insta is turning into atm with endless ads etc it’s just nice to see someone that you envy how amazing their life looks (I’m not convinced it is though nobody and no life is perfect) BUT I did see around her wedding the seating plan had the top table (bride, groom, parents etc) and I’m sure Olivia’s name was as Marshall (obviously changed to all have same name) which is common (me my partner and baby have a different surname and it’s usually considered not right but we don’t see the issue.

It’s just nice to see a pleasing insta but I don’t think everything is all sunshine and roses xx

Reactions: 2
Annnnnd she’s going on another run. She’s seriously such a martyr!

Reactions: 2
Annnnnd she’s going on another run. She’s seriously such a martyr!
I really don’t get this woman she writes huge essays about how tired she is she hasn’t stopped this that the other then goes on a run talks utter bollocks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.